Alpha T-2, Anabeta, Erase, DAA stack (12 weeks) with labwork

voodoo6

Awards
I've been lurking for a long time, and wanted to say thanks to all of the great members and mods here that take the time to share their knowledge and expertise. I've learned alot while reading and browsing here ...

That being said, I've settled on the following stack for a 12 week recomp run. Please let me know if something looks out of whack:

Weeks 1 - 4: Anabeta, 4x day
Weeks 1 - 6: AT-2, 2 caps in AM on empty stomach
Weeks 3 - 12: DAA, 4 caps in AM on empty stomach
Weeks 3 - 12: Erase, 1 cap 2x day

I'm 41 years old, 237 lbs at aprox 18% bf. My doctor took blood from me recently during my annual screening, and I scheduled a follow-up appointment 3 months from now ... so I will be able to compare the bloodwork results. The only thing that I don't see covered on the dr's test is free testosterone ... so I will be ordering a test kit this weekend to check my level before I start the DAA/Erase part of the stack (and of course I plan on testing again 4 weeks into the DAA/Erase)

My diet is clean, usually around 3300 cals per day (more or less depending on what training I am doing). Protein is around 1g per pound, fat is around 100-120g per day, carbs make up the rest (mostly low GI carbs)

I box, and am starting to train MMA. Workout split looks like this:

Monday AM: mobility work
Monday PM: technique work (boxing), shadow boxing, footwork drills

Tuesday AM: roadwork, easy 2-3 miles (tempo run)
Tuesday PM: Strength work (weighted bodyweight & sandbag density work) & sprints

Wedneday AM: rest
Wednesday PM: conditioning/technique/sparring work with boxing & MMA trainers

Thursday AM: mobility work
Thursday PM: Strength work (bodyweight & sandbag power work) & sprints

Friday AM: roadwork, easy 2 miles
Friday PM: skill work with boxing & MMA trainers

Saturday AM: rest
Saturday PM: heavy conditioning work with boxing trainer

Sunday AM: roadwork, long run
Sunday PM: rest

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!

Stack looks solid

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait for the lab work

voodoo6

Awards
thanks for following along!

Took my AT2 this morning, some mild warmness that lasted thru the morning. No other sides to report.

Took Anabeta 3x so far (1 after breakfast, 1 after lunch, 1 an hour pre-workout. Will take another with my post workout shake) Noticing the increased hunger and thirst. Getting ready to head to the gym for some strength work, and then some sprints.

I'm already looking forward to eating dinner. lol. Normally, if I stick to my eating schedule I never get REALLY hungry ... but right now I can't wait to eat. Not sure if it's the Anabeta working this fast, or if I'm just having a hungry day.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

Took my AT2 this morning, some mild warmness that lasted thru the morning. No other sides to report.

Took Anabeta 3x so far (1 after breakfast, 1 after lunch, 1 an hour pre-workout. Will take another with my post workout shake) Noticing the increased hunger and thirst. Getting ready to head to the gym for some strength work, and then some sprints.

I'm already looking forward to eating dinner. lol. Normally, if I stick to my eating schedule I never get REALLY hungry ... but right now I can't wait to eat. Not sure if it's the Anabeta working this fast, or if I'm just having a hungry day.
Anabeta made me super hungry all the time. I was told because I wasn't eating enough quantity wise.
Sounds solid so far bro keep it up!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds like Anabeta to me!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for this for sure, interested in the bloods

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in bro! I ran this a while back and loved it. My opinion on anabeta is running at 5caps Ed. 5 for me was the sweet spot and 6 was the same as 5. Just so you keep in mind.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro! I ran this a while back and loved it. My opinion on anabeta is running at 5caps Ed. 5 for me was the sweet spot and 6 was the same as 5. Just so you keep in mind.
Some bigger guys and individuals require 5 it seems.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some bigger guys and individuals require 5 it seems.
Gotcha. 4 did me well but after two weeks I had to up it to 5 and there was a difference. I tried 6 and no difference from 5. But yea little guys can get away with 4 lol Jp.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
That is one BROLIC STACK!!!
I'm starting AT-2 tomorrow. Going to do 8 weeks of DAA/Erase starting June 1st. (Not sure which DAA yet)

Anabeta is the real deal! I did 4 caps daily for a month. Get ready to eat! My appetite was through the roof so I bumped up clean carbs and somehow I got even leaner, and fuller. Sick pumps too. I can only imagine how good Anabeta Elite will be.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks amazing!!! Definitely in to see how it works out for you:)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran this same stack. Youll be happy with the end results!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting AT-2 tomorrow. Going to do 8 weeks of DAA/Erase starting June 1st. (Not sure which DAA yet)

Anabeta is the real deal! I did 4 caps daily for a month. Get ready to eat! My appetite was through the roof so I bumped up clean carbs and somehow I got even leaner, and fuller. Sick pumps too. I can only imagine how good Anabeta Elite will be.
Look into intimidate. Good reviews so far besides some people complaining about sleep. But something def to look into

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

More food & getting leaner, cant ask for more right?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
More food & getting leaner, cant ask for more right?
Spot on! I'm dying to do another run on Anabeta! But I'm starting Alpha-T2, and then Erase/DAA after that. I'd love to stack them but I want to run them all seperately first to get a true feel for each one.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Spot on! I'm dying to do another run on Anabeta! But I'm starting Alpha-T2, and then Erase/DAA after that. I'd love to stack them but I want to run them all seperately first to get a true feel for each one.
Nice stack, what DAA are you going to use?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
BTW... my first day on Alpha-T2. Took one cap this morning just to check my tolerance and I already feel the increase in body temperature, substantially!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not sure yet. Might try Intimidate or just bulk DAA. I used bulk Nutra DAA last summer by itself and saw good results.
Sounds good, SNS caps are a good bang for the buck too..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

voodoo6

Awards
Workouts have been going good ... Without a doubt feeling warmer from the AT-2 but nothing crazy or uncomfortable. Normally, I can tell when the temp in the house drops below 70 ... but last night, I asked my wife if it felt warm in the house. Checked the thermostat, and the house was at 66.

Appetite has been up, and I've been following the advice from previous Anabeta users and have been adding clean carbs and protein to meals. Thirst has been WAY up, as others have reported.

Will be checking weight tomorrow, and will start posting workout progress next week (been setting benchmarks this week). Also ordering the test kit tomorrow to get my starting free test and estradiol levels.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Workouts have been going good ... Without a doubt feeling warmer from the AT-2 but nothing crazy or uncomfortable. Normally, I can tell when the temp in the house drops below 70 ... but last night, I asked my wife if it felt warm in the house. Checked the thermostat, and the house was at 66.

Appetite has been up, and I've been following the advice from previous Anabeta users and have been adding clean carbs and protein to meals. Thirst has been WAY up, as others have reported.

Will be checking weight tomorrow, and will start posting workout progress next week (been setting benchmarks this week). Also ordering the test kit tomorrow to get my starting free test and estradiol levels.
Excited to see the progress! Keep it up!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Excited to see what everthing is.

Are you using ZRT tests or ordering them from privatemdlabs?

voodoo6

Awards
Excited to see what everthing is.

Are you using ZRT tests or ordering them from privatemdlabs?
I will be ordering ZRT tests. I wasn't aware of privatemdlabs, until now (thanks!)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be ordering ZRT tests. I wasn't aware of privatemdlabs, until now (thanks!)
The female hormone panel covers both serum estrogen & testosterone, as well as many other useful things.

Its usually about the same price as a ZRT test too

voodoo6

Awards
The female hormone panel covers both serum estrogen & testosterone, as well as many other useful things.

Its usually about the same price as a ZRT test too
Thanks for that! Just checked. It's actually a little cheaper than the ZRT test I was looking to order. Very cool, will be ordering it tomorrow.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that! Just checked. It's actually a little cheaper than the ZRT test I was looking to order. Very cool, will be ordering it tomorrow.
Nice!!! Results come in fast too, ZRT requires you to mail in blood spot things.

voodoo6

Awards
Got on the scale today. Weight is up 1.5 lbs, waist is down 1/2". Loving this stack so far.

Recovery is much better between workouts. Normally, after a heavy/long workout with alot of sparring, I feel it the next day. Friday night at the gym, I felt unstoppable. Did an hour of conditioning, then another hour of bag work and sparring. The next day, I woke up and felt fine, with no soreness. Went back in on Saturday morning, did a lower body workout and some density training on the heavy bag.

Ate like a champ all weekend, visiting family for Easter.

Also, I ordered the blood test over the weekend. Will be going Friday to have blood drawn. Thanks again to kevinhy for steering me in the right direction.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got on the scale today. Weight is up 1.5 lbs, waist is down 1/2". Loving this stack so far.

Recovery is much better between workouts. Normally, after a heavy/long workout with alot of sparring, I feel it the next day. Friday night at the gym, I felt unstoppable. Did an hour of conditioning, then another hour of bag work and sparring. The next day, I woke up and felt fine, with no soreness. Went back in on Saturday morning, did a lower body workout and some density training on the heavy bag.

Also, I ordered the blood test over the weekend. Will be going Friday to have blood drawn. Thanks again to kevinhy for steering me in the right direction.
Sounds great bro! Keep it up.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No problem bro!

Glad to hear you're having good results!

voodoo6

Awards
Got the results from my blood test back ... As I suspected, my total test is low (326). Estradiol is 25.7, and LH is 5.5

Will be adding DAA and Erase to the stack next week (as scheduled).

Workouts have been going good. Not feeling as warm as I was in the first week, still feeling the black hole appetite effects. Muscles feel fuller.

Weighing-in / measuring on Monday.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not sure yet. Might try Intimidate or just bulk DAA. I used bulk Nutra DAA last summer by itself and saw good results.
Just want to note that NMDA is not DAA and the effects are similar in some respects but different in others.

voodoo6

Awards
Didn't get a chance to weigh-in/measure this morning. One of my dogs was throwing up all night, and I had to do some damage control before heading out to work this morning.

I do have a question though ... I have been taking my Anabeta spread out throughout the day ... on workout days, I make sure to take 1 cap an hour pre-workout and 1 cap post. The other two are usually with breakfast and lunch.

While reading about Anabeta Elite, I noticed that on workout days, it calls for 2 caps pre and 2 caps post (non-workout days are spread throughout) ... Should I be dosing Anabeta the same way on workout days?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Didn't get a chance to weigh-in/measure this morning. One of my dogs was throwing up all night, and I had to do some damage control before heading out to work this morning.

I do have a question though ... I have been taking my Anabeta spread out throughout the day ... on workout days, I make sure to take 1 cap an hour pre-workout and 1 cap post. The other two are usually with breakfast and lunch.

While reading about Anabeta Elite, I noticed that on workout days, it calls for 2 caps pre and 2 caps post (non-workout days are spread throughout) ... Should I be dosing Anabeta the same way on workout days?
I prefer to keep my Anabeta spread out throughout the day like you are doing.

When is comes to the Anabeta Elite I like to follow the bottle as well.

If you're a bigger guy I have heard of people doing an extra capsule of Anabeta to make 5 a day.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
in for the bloods

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

On workout days I recommend taking 6/day: 2 pre, 2 post and the other 2 spread out through the day. You can stick with doing 4/day and do 2 pre and 2 post, but I have had the most success doing 6/day on weight training days and 4/day on off or cardio days.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had optimum results with 5 caps as well
Yea i went up to 6 and saw or felt no difference from 5..I wonder how the elite version will compare and differ from the reg anabeta..Pissed i missed the one day sale. Was to busy to order

voodoo6

Awards
Started the DAA & Erase part of the stack (yesterday).

So far, I've seen a slight increase in bodyweight (3 lbs) with a small decrease in waist size (down 1/2"). Noticing increased definition also ... especially the separation between chest, shoulders, and traps.

Recovery from workouts is MUCH better. Endurance, work capacity, and punch count have all increased over the last few weeks while on Anabeta & AT-2.

Did 3 hours of old school conditioning and sparring yesterday ... could have gone longer, and no muscle soreness today (ribs are a little sore though from taking body hits).

seddik88

Awards
Hi to everybody,
I would like to have your opinion on my stack: Alphamine, alpha t2, Erase, DAA and Musclepharm Assault.
Morning 3g DAA + 2 Erase + 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 alpha t2
pre workout: Assault
Afternoon on empty stomach: 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 alpha t2
( I am not taking DAA and Assault right now, Iwill receive them tomorrow. I am taking all the other supplements)
What do you think? Results so far after 3 weeks I lost 4% body fat and gained 3,5 kg of muscle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi to everybody,
I would like to have your opinion on my stack: Alphamine, alpha t2, Erase, DAA and Musclepharm Assault.
Morning 3g DAA + 2 Erase + 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 alpha t2
pre workout: Assault
Afternoon on empty stomach: 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 alpha t2
( I am not taking DAA and Assault right now, Iwill receive them tomorrow. I am taking all the other supplements)
What do you think? Results so far after 3 weeks I lost 4% body fat and gained 3,5 kg of muscle.
Great stack. Are you taking your morning alphamine fasted or not? I notice you specified for the afternoon dose but not the morning.

seddik88

Awards
Yes I am however since DAA is also to be taken fasted, may I take both together?