Protein powders for cutting on LG

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking for ultra low carb, zero carb and zero lactose preferred for protein powder for using to make bars and snacks as well as a shake as a 4pm snack.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
LG= Lean Gains?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
big fan of iso-100 by dymatize, 0 carbs, hydrolyzed whey isolate so the lactose is gone too, and its honestly one of dymatize's best tasting protein powders. love having it as a protein brownie during prep, helps keep me sane and fits my macros really easily

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
big fan of iso-100 by dymatize, 0 carbs, hydrolyzed whey isolate so the lactose is gone too, and its honestly one of dymatize's best tasting protein powders. love having it as a protein brownie during prep, helps keep me sane and fits my macros really easily
That's natty.

I have used it before. Tastes amazing but trying to avoid soy bean oil. The unbalanced o6's...
I got the equivalent of muscle gauge nutritional pure isolate but with the fat burning ingredients in it.

It's called hydroxy ripped by body ripped

Each Serving (30g) contains

25.6g protein
0.5g fat
0.5f carbohydrates
360mg L-Carnitine
360mg Hydroxycytric Acid
60mg Guarana Extract
30mg Green Tea Extract
15mg Cloeus Forskohli
8.4 mg Caffeine
38 mcg Chromium Picolinate
PER 30g SERVE

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
That's natty.

I have used it before. Tastes amazing but trying to avoid soy bean oil. The unbalanced o6's...
I got the equivalent of muscle gauge nutritional pure isolate but with the fat burning ingredients in it.

It's called hydroxy ripped by body ripped

Each Serving (30g) contains

25.6g protein
0.5g fat
0.5f carbohydrates
360mg L-Carnitine
360mg Hydroxycytric Acid
60mg Guarana Extract
30mg Green Tea Extract
15mg Cloeus Forskohli
8.4 mg Caffeine
38 mcg Chromium Picolinate
PER 30g SERVE
only thing i do not like is the guarana

and 3-4 scoops a day would be niceeeeee is this a hydrolysate? if so this would be super nice pre workout

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's a CFM 100% isolate.

Hydrolyzed would have set me back way to much