Anyone used MP Battle Fuel as Pct?

Starter09

Lookin to start a second run of Dark Cyde Reign, came across Battle Fuel by Muscle Pharm and was wonderin if it was worth all the hype?

Reign: 4-chloro-17a-methyl,androst-1, 4-dien 3-17b-diol 25mg (Halovar)
2a, 17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15mg (Superdrol)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Definitely DO NOT use this product as PCT. Or anything else for that matter.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When you see a 5g blend like this, you don't even need to think twice about using it:

20.jpg

Starter09

Haha agree with bp, 19, jus wish this forum would answer questions....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
But anyway mr.cooper, wats with this 5g blend deal??
The size of the blend in the pic I posted. It lasts only 21 days and, from the look of it, it will lower testosterone and cortisol and increase estrogen. Though I doubt anything is well-enough-dosed to elicit any effect whatsoever.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Cooper is trying to say mega dose it for effect amounts of the ingredients if using for pct :D

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha agree with bp, 19, jus wish this forum would answer questions....
If you want a good PCT get Erase Pro by PES. Anti-Armontase/Anti-Estrogen. It lowers estrogen and is a site inhibitor, also will safely increase testosterone.
I'm sorry if I shouldn't say anything because of his age, but I would rather have you doing it safely, rather than taking chances because no one will help you bro.
I IN NO WAY SUPPORT PH USE IN YOUNG ADULTS.

I just know we can't control the what you do, but I don't think we should just ignore their questions either.

In my opinion just buy Anabeta and Erase Pro by PES. You will gain lean mass when you stack these with a high carb/protein diet.

PM me with questions.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Testabolan v2/Rev. v2 ftw!