Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quick question, I have been using glycobol during my cut, essentially cycling carbs. Now I feel like an idiot as I am probably just raising my bodyfat %.

So my question is, when would it be best to take glycobol in the hopes of cutting bodyfat%?

that and if you have any input on the coupling of glycobol with freeze dried mango/ alpha yohimbe to prevent fat cells from growing.

http://www.ergo-log.com/mangoreducefat.html
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Not sure of relevance to my post

you were saying carbs get stored as fat, if one knows what they are doing with insulin and the correct iu to carb ratio, not so much. Fat grams are what cause the fat storage with insulin. did you know that?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    you were saying carbs get stored as fat, if one knows what they are doing with insulin and the correct iu to carb ratio, not so much. Fat grams are what cause the fat storage with insulin. did you know that?
    I don't know why you are trying to dispute me. You are echoing exactly what I just said. That you should take the Na-R-ALA with carb-laden meals to minimize fat gain, and you should not take it with fat. Did I know that? Come on now.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Quick question, I have been using glycobol during my cut, essentially cycling carbs. Now I feel like an idiot as I am probably just raising my bodyfat %.

So my question is, when would it be best to take glycobol in the hopes of cutting bodyfat%?

that and if you have any input on the coupling of glycobol with freeze dried mango/ alpha yohimbe to prevent fat cells from growing.

http://www.ergo-log.com/mangoreducefat.html
    you would treat glycobol like real insulin taking first thing in morning with a high carb and protein meal(low fat), and post workout

4 hours after each dose you would make sure carbs are low, then when four hours are up you can eat fat meals. That is why I don't like the insulin or using glycobol in place of it and just like to use it how I want to use it. If you want to be strict though, you would treat two caps to 10uis of insulin and follow the four hour very low to no fat guideline but that is a bit too strict for me at this point in my life so when i do use glycobol I do not follow that protocol to a T
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

What multi should I take guys
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

you would treat glycobol like real insulin taking first thing in morning with a high carb and protein meal(low fat), and post workout

4 hours after each dose you would make sure carbs are low, then when four hours are up you can eat fat meals. That is why I don't like the insulin or using glycobol in place of it and just like to use it how I want to use it. If you want to be strict though, you would treat two caps to 10uis of insulin and follow the four hour very low to no fat guideline but that is a bit too strict for me at this point in my life.
    Na-R-ALA has a half-life exceeding 17 hours, not 4.

You're looking into this way too far. If your fat intake isn't over the top, the glucosal disposal benefits are not going to hinder fat loss. It's your call of course .
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    What multi should I take guys
    I heard Orange Triad is good. Take 6.. not 3.. not 9.. but 6 a day and you're good
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

There's an abuandance of "proof" that these exotic insulin mimetics/GDA's work to clear the nutrients from the blood more rapidly or efficiently. Heck, even vinegar does this.

There are also studies that reflect either improved glucose tolerance or increased insulin sensitvity.

Insulin moves glucose out of the blood by increasing the presence of a glucose transporter (GLUT4) on the surface of MANY different cells (FAT CELLS included!)

That said.......As expressed in my post above, the problem is that I have yet to see ONE compelling study that validates all these bogus claims that you can eat above your daily k/cal amount [or carb threshold (since we all metabolize/assimilate carbs differently)] + pop a few GDA caps and BOOM - no fat gain because magically, somehow, these OTC supplement companies have figured out a way to get carbs into the muscles as opposed to fat while Big Pharma hasn't. LOL

On that note: Anyone hear of the Diabetes medication Avandia (THE mack daddy Insulin Sensitizer)? Read about how effective this stuff shuttles glucose out of the blood. THEN, read about WHERE IT GOES! lolol A strong argument could be made that you're better off with your Diabetes than to take this garbage. Sure, lower your post-prandial glucose readings and blow up your waistline AND damage your heart too. I'll pass.

Cycle your carbs, ditch the simple sugars, favor low glycemic index carbs to avoid the scary boogey man insulin spikes all the GDAs are allegedly supposed to assist with.

As an aside, since we are always discussing PPAR's for fat loss on this board- Avandia is a PPARγ(gamma) agonist. This is the one PPAR that you want to antagonize (for fat loss, etc) and NOT agonize. I think CLA is an antagonist but the results were always hit or miss.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%

4 hours after each dose you would make sure carbs are low, then when four hours are up you can eat fat meals. That is why I don't like the insulin or using glycobol in place of it and just like to use it how I want to use it. If you want to be strict though, you would treat two caps to 10uis of insulin and follow the four hour very low to no fat guideline but that is a bit too strict for me at this point in my life so when i do use glycobol I do not follow that protocol to a T
    thanks much appreciated, can't wait for the supplement that modulates GLUT4 and prevents fat cell build up haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    There's an abuandance of "proof" that these exotic insulin mimetics/GDA's work to clear the nutrients from the blood more rapidly or efficiently. Heck, even vinegar does this.

There are also studies that reflect either improved glucose tolerance or increased insulin sensitvity.

Insulin moves glucose out of the blood by increasing the presence of a glucose transporter (GLUT4) on the surface of MANY different cells (FAT CELLS included!)

As expressed above, the problem is that have yet to see ONE compelling study that validates all these bogus claims that you can eat above your daily k/cal amount [or carb threshold (since we all metabolize/assimilate carbs differently)] + pop a few GDA caps and BOOM - no fat gain because magically, somehow, these OTC supplements have figufred out a way to get carbs into the muscles as opposed to fat while Big Pharma hasnt. LOL

Anyone hear of the Diabetes medication Avandia (THE mack daddy Insulin Sensitizer)? Read about how effective this stuff shuttles glucose out fo the blood. THEN, read about WHERE IT GOES! lolol You're better off with Diabetes Type II than to take this garbage. Sure, lower your post-prandial glucose readiongs and blow up your waitline AND damage your heart too. I'll pass.

Cycle your carbs, ditch the simple sugars, favor low glycemic index carbs to avoid the scary boogey man insulin spikes all the GDAs are allegedly supposed to assist with.

As an aside, since we are always discussing PPAR's for fat loss on this board- Avandia is a PPARγ(gamma) agonist. This is the one PPAR that you want to antagonize (for fat loss, etc). I think CLA is one. Not sure.
    Agreed on all counts with respect to GDAs. In my first post, I even noted that he shouldn't be using one for the purpose that he was seeking. I am advocating Na-R-ALA for overall health purposes, NOT body composition. I'm only getting into this discussion because people thought they may be unfavorable​ for body composition.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I heard Orange Triad is good. Take 6.. not 3.. not 9.. but 6 a day and you're good
    Reported for suggesting a dosing strategy for a multi from another company
    Controlled Labs Warder
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.1%

Everything Mr.Cooper69 has said has been accurate.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

Amen bro

Agreed on all counts with respect to GDAs. In my first post, I even noted that he shouldn't be using one for the purpose that he was seeking. I am advocating Na-R-ALA for overall health purposes, NOT body composition. I'm only getting into this discussion because people thought they may be unfavorable​ for body composition.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.1%

I don't think you realize it improves insulin sensitivity and thus reduces net insulin release and all the associated feedback loops that insulin acts on.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

^^^

Na-R-ALA does not act like insulin.
    Controlled Labs Warder
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.06%

Name:  image_25776_450_white.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  80.0 KB

All SAN products are HPLC tested for purity.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%

I don't think you realize it improves insulin sensitivity and thus reduces net insulin release and all the associated feedback loops that insulin acts on.
    what the hell does this mean?!!!

I'm lost at this point, so should I use it for body recomp or not? Would it assist at all in fat loss? I understand that it sends glucose to both fat and muscle cells through glut4 but would an increase if insulin sensitivity be a bad thing? My first run around with it I had success but I was also using erase/alpha yohimbe/ec and an insane workout regime.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.1%

what the hell does this mean?!!!

I'm lost at this point, so should I use it for body recomp or not? Would it assist at all in fat loss? I understand that it sends glucose to both fat and muscle cells through glut4 but would an increase if insulin sensitivity be a bad thing? My first run around with it I had success but I was also using erase/alpha yohimbe/ec and an insane workout regime.
    Simple, use it. If you like it's effects well then there you go. It's something you should be using regardless of your reasoning. So if you use it under the guise of body recomp then so be it.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

Save your money and stick with these - THAT'S where your success came from

but I was also using erase/alpha yohimbe/ec and an insane workout regime.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

Save your money and stick with these - THAT'S where your success came from
    I'll take it a step further...

an insane workout regime.
    THAT'S where your success came from
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

?? Why use a product that is essentially a waste of time AND could potentially cause fat gain if used inappropriately? He just stated that he got successful results from a combination of this PLUS erase/alpha yohimbe/ec and an insane workout regime. LOL

Erase, a-YO defintely work! GDA's? Not so much.

Simple use it. If you like it's effects well then there you go. It's something you should be using regardless of your reasoning. So if you use it under the guise of body recomp then so be it.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

Every stack should have Na-R-ALA imo for anti-ox purposes. Just get some Geronova and be done with it.
    Controlled Labs Warder
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.1%

?? Why use a product that is essentially a waste of time AND could potentially cause fat gain if used inappropriately? He just stated that he got successful results from a combination of this PLUS erase/alpha yohimbe/ec and an insane workout regime. LOL

Erase, a-YO defintely work! GDA's? Not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Every stack should have Na-R-ALA imo for anti-ox purposes. Just get some Geronova and be done with it.
    This is why.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%

gawd dammit i bought two bottles, you win this time supplement companies.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

gawd dammit i bought two bottles, you win this time supplement companies.
    Two bottles of what?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%

glycobol, have been using one so far in my recomp. I'm not used to eating massive amounts of carbs so it (at least in my head) makes me feel like I'm utilizing them.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

If he's looking for a decent anti-oxidant (with some detoxifying benefits via glutathione) then cool.

According to his posts, he is interested in the GDA attributes of Na-r-Ala for which I say "dont waste your time".

This is why.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

glycobol, have been using one so far in my recomp. I'm not used to eating massive amounts of carbs so it (at least in my head) makes me feel like I'm utilizing them.
    In the future, look into Geronova bio-enhanced Na-R-ALA. Nutraplanet licenses their powder from Geronova and it's a killer deal.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%

In the future, look into Geronova bio-enhanced Na-R-ALA. Nutraplanet licenses their powder from Geronova and it's a killer deal.
    thanks one last question would it be beneficial to use a GDA prior to cardio as it gets all glycogen out of the blood? inducing oxidation of fat when coupled with say something along the lines of alpha yohimbe or simply coffee?

might as well get something out of this purchase
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I take GDA on occasion on my carb ups. They seem to help me to not be so tired and dizzy after loading up on carbs. I usually get tired after eating carbs. Well after a certain amount is ingested anyway. When taking these types of products though I'm able to eat more carbs without feeling like that. So...I'm not going with one side or the other on this I'm just telling you how I feel and what they do to me.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

thanks one last question would it be beneficial to use a GDA prior to cardio as it gets all glycogen out of the blood? inducing oxidation of fat when coupled with say something along the lines of alpha yohimbe or simply coffee?

might as well get something out of this purchase
    You should be taking Na-R-ALA first thing in the morning anyway (note the 17-22 hour half-life).
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%

yeah i already take it prior to breakfast 70g of oatmeal, 50g of protein, I have difficulty shoving down food in the morning. I just mean as a GDP prior to workout to intensify the fat oxidation if coupled with LIIS or the tabatha protocol. Thanks to everyone by the way for sharing knowledge.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

yeah i already take it prior to breakfast 70g of oatmeal, 50g of protein, I have difficulty shoving down food in the morning. I just mean as a GDP prior to workout to intensify the fat oxidation if coupled with LIIS or the tabatha protocol. Thanks to everyone by the way for sharing knowledge.
    Again, note the half-life. The effects are not limited to a small window. Stick to 0.2mg/kg BW in yohimbine pre-cardio (fasted).
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Again, note the half-life. The effects are not limited to a small window. Stick to 0.2mg/kg BW in yohimbine pre-cardio (fasted).
    Awesome thanks.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I take GDA on occasion on my carb ups. They seem to help me to not be so tired and dizzy after loading up on carbs. I usually get tired after eating carbs. Well after a certain amount is ingested anyway. When taking these types of products though I'm able to eat more carbs without feeling like that. So...I'm not going with one side or the other on this I'm just telling you how I feel and what they do to me.

Insulin moves glucose out of the blood by increasing the presence of a glucose transporter (GLUT4) on the surface of MANY different cells (FAT CELLS included!) as do these GDA's

That said.......As expressed in my post above, the problem is that I have yet to see ONE compelling study that validates all these bogus claims that you can eat above your daily k/cal amount [or carb threshold (since we all metabolize/assimilate carbs differently)] + pop a few GDA caps and BOOM - no fat gain because magically, somehow, these OTC supplement companies have figured out a way to get carbs into the muscles as opposed to fat while Big Pharma hasn't. LOL

GDA's did the same for me; assisted with post-carb malaise/lethargy. At times, they even made me hypo! I thought, wow, what a potent valuable weapon discovered for my long-life plight against carb-related fat gain.

Then, as I began to put on weight in my fat sensitive areas (fat cells), I started to research the process by which these work and discovered the above.....and consequently, gave them up.

These products are falsely pimped as guilt-free carb binge products (rolling eyes in disgust). Like a sucker, I fell for them too.

As an aside, I don't know why products like Phaseolamin have fallen out of favor as these are MUCH more beneficial for our low carb crowd for potentially cab-laden damaging binges. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaseolamin

You know the drill, for us carb-sensitive folks; accept our dietary or lifestyle induced or gentically programmed weaknesses and deal with it appropriately.....stick with PPAR ligands (alpha + beta/delta) that have proven to be insulin-sensitizers of the muscles and somewhat inhibitory in the fat cells, low glycemic index carbs to control the insulin spike, cycle your carbs and when needed ingest protein or fiber (some argue fats are fine) alongside your cabrs to further delay gastric empying/post-prandial spikes.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.58%

Not sure if you guys have seen it, but there's a Hall of Fame thread on gda's stickied over at md. Definitely worth the time it takes to read the while thing.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

How about some cribb notes?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.58%

How about some cribb notes?
    The thread began discussing the different GDA's and their functions very similar to this one. Then "Tipsta" came into the conversation saying he's vigorously tested all GDA's on himself using a glucometer and found chromium POLYNICOTATE and vanadyl sulfate to work the best at keeping blood sugar low, mimicking insulin, shuttling glycogen into the muscles and even helping type 2 diabetics get off their meds. As the thread went on over months people began to use a glucometer themselves, both using the VS/CP combo and not using anything prior to a wide range of carb meals... ALL finding remarkable results in glucose disposal using VS/CP.

Now, I myself have used VS/CP on and off over the years and have also found it work as Tipsta described. I have even done glucometer tests myself for 2 weeks. 1 week no GDA's and the next week VS/CP before all carb meals. Both weeks had the exact same meals at the exact same times of day.

For example my first meal of a day would be 5 eggs / 5.2 oz. baked potato. Without GDA's it would send my blood sugar from a resting state of 75, to about 120, 15 minutes PP. (I tested myself immediately prior to the meal, immediately after, 15 minutes pp, 30 minutes pp, and 45 minutes pp, finding 15 minuted to usually be the peak.

Now, using 10mg Vanadyl Sulfate and 200mg Chromium Polynicotate immediately before a meal of 5 eggs / 5.2 oz. baked potato my levels went from 75 only to reach a height of 90, 15 minutes PP. Pretty remarkable if you ask me. And I saw these results the whole week I used VS/CP.

You don't even need a glucometer, although I recommend it. If I ate a 5.2 oz baked potato with meal 1 and meal 2... soon after I would begin to see myself get a "Watery" look as the day goes on, especially if I continue with higher GI carbs, even in small-mediocre portions.
    The days I took VS/CP and ate the exact same higher gi meals, that "Watery" look NEVER CAME! I looked VERY dry.

Now the big question is where do these GDA's actually dispose the glucose to? I do remember seeing some studies reporting VS to trigger Glut-4 in muscle. I myself notice slightly less of a pump when using VS. However I can tell you that the glucose WAS NOT disposed in fat cells. I used this combo years back before I even tested it with a blood glucometer and go my leanest AND strongest.

The only other GDA I can account for is Anabolic Pump, which is one of my all time favorite supplements. I do notice intense pumps using it and much more glycogen in the muscles.

Tipsta's theory was that insulin prefers fat storage when blood glucose levels go over around 150, depending on the person. And prefer muscle at a lower level. I don't know if this is the case, but it does seem there may be something to it.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

Thanks for the info CLEM

I recall YEARS ago vanadyl sulfate and vanadium (forget which form was superior) was all the rage. So typical for the old school "proven" supps to get kicked to the curb for newer "better" sexier supps (rolling eyes).

Similarly, when Chromium Picolinate became popular (80's/90's), soon thereafter, the polynicotinate version was discovered to be vastly superior. Again, not sure why the fall off or lack or appeal these days on supps that have stood the test of time.

PS: Recompadrol has vanadium in it for those who still love their GDAs. While I still think there may be a place for these, Im just not sure exactly where or what the most efficasious application would be since we still don't know the end result/destination of the glucose/storage.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.58%

Thanks for the info CLEM

I recall YEARS ago vanadyl sulfate and vanadium (forget which form was superior) was all the rage. So typical for the old school "proven" supps to get kicked to the curb for newer "better" sexier supps (rolling eyes).

Similarly, when Chromium Picolinate became popular (80's/90's), soon thereafter, the polynicotinate version was discovered to be vastly superior. Again, not sure why the fall off or lack or appeal these days on supps that have stood the test of time.

PS: Recompadrol has vanadium in it for those who still love their GDAs. While I still think there may be a place for these, Im just not sure exactly where or what the most efficasious application would be since we still don't know the end result/destination of the glucose/storage.
    And I think you're right, glucose destination is the end result. That's why I really enjoy AP. The data shows activation of GLUT-4 in muscle, and most importantly I can feel it!! Yes I've actually put on muscle and lost fat while using AP. Did I really just say I put on muscle and lost fat at the same time? The only problem for me is it's pricey to use year-round so I use it in the summer.

To each his own though. Some people see ZERO results from AP. Some people I know, like Tipsta see a huge increase in muscle glycogen when using VS. I think everyone needs to try each GDA out for themselves. Use a glucometer and see how it's really effecting you and look in the mirror. Use each GDA for a whole week, the next week use a different GDA but the exact same meals and meal frequency.

I've never use Na-R-ALA but I do know it is a fantastic antioxidant and if not GDA purposes it should be used for overall general health at the least.

Similar Forum Threads

1. carbohydrates and ckd diet
    By ryaroberts in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:31 PM
  2. Carbohydrates for Cardio
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 08:07 PM
  3. Carbohydrates and Exercise
    By matthew76 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4