maximize v2 vs maximize intense

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Yea 2 scoops on Mv2 is crazy lol however I did 14grams of max intense (1 serving is 7500mg) and I had to leave the gym early bc I was so stimmed. I finished my workout.. 20 sets for legs in like 30 mins... Lol
    LMFAO!
    CELTIC LABS REP


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    LMFAO!
    Never again.. Lol

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...
    They feel very, very, different.



    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Also, is that dude affilliated with Iforce or anything? Calling it better than Craze is a BIG call (by no means am I saying it's not) just like to know.

    We have zero connection to Marc Lobliner. I was as surprised as anyone when I saw the video
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...
    2 scoops of MV2 has more 1,3 dim than 1 scoop Intense, FYI...but yes they do 'feel' different from each other.

    @ VT, did I read a post elsewhere that the next run/batch of Intense is going to be 1,3 dim-free?

  5. Yes next batch of maximize intense will be 1,3 free.

    •   
       


  6. Will there be a 1,3 replacement in it? and is MV2 being discontinued?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Will there be a 1,3 replacement in it? and is MV2 being discontinued?

    We have a unique compound that gives more energy, but similar focus/tunnel vision as 1,3....and doesn't give u stim dick. I'm really excited to finally release it.

    Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    We have a unique compound that gives more energy, but similar focus/tunnel vision as 1,3....and doesn't give u stim dick. I'm really excited to finally release it.

    Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh
    Ah well then, very good...I'll def compare IntenseV1 with IV2 then...stim-'pee-pee' with 1,3 never was an issue for me... <-- didn't intend for that to rhyme...but again, I do thank you for your time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    We have a unique compound that gives more energy, but similar focus/tunnel vision as 1,3....and doesn't give u stim dick. I'm really excited to finally release it.

    Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh

    DAMNIT! I like stim dick Makes life easier.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    DAMNIT! I like stim dick Makes life easier.
    well damn, your girl must hate you...


    or you hate your girl...



    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    DAMNIT! I like stim dick Makes life easier.
    Wtf!!?? Lol


  12. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Wtf!!?? Lol
    srsly...
    lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Thumbs up for Intense here. Just tried it for the first time today. Gave me the willies right before I hit the gym. Had some shakes, tachypnea... all which was fine by me. Didn't make me uncomfortable at all as I knew it was go time. Once I got started those went away, energy stayed up and increased as I worked out, focus was good. Pump felt great.

    1 scoop was all I took. And this is comparing it to 2 scoops v2 which I feel like really didn't do much for me. I will still finish it off, but it looks like Intense is here to stay!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  14. interested in this new compound to replace 1,3. im going to try the maximize intense out tomorrow when i lift. had to take the week off due to allergies and feeling like i was literally going to stop breathing in my sleep. but its slowly getting better.

    and as far as stim dick is concerned... 1,3 and whatever is in craze has the exact opposite effect for me after they have peaked and my heart rate starts going down. i have no problems and it makes me super horny!
    CELTIC LABS REP

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thumbs up for Intense here. Just tried it for the first time today. Gave me the willies right before I hit the gym. Had some shakes, tachypnea... all which was fine by me. Didn't make me uncomfortable at all as I knew it was go time. Once I got started those went away, energy stayed up and increased as I worked out, focus was good. Pump felt great.

    1 scoop was all I took. And this is comparing it to 2 scoops v2 which I feel like really didn't do much for me. I will still finish it off, but it looks like Intense is here to stay!
    I still think you have the wrong scooper for maxv2....


  16. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I still think you have the wrong scooper for maxv2....
    LOL. **** it dude, next time I'm using 3 scoops of Mv2. It'll work better rrrrriiggght? And I'll get rid of it faster!!!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  17. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Sounds like you need a detox brosef... When was the last time you took a break from pre workout powders?
    You're right mate I do! but, It's just not do-able, well not for me. long hours, shift work, and being 32.....Just wont happen without my PWO shot bro.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Yea 2 scoops on Mv2 is crazy lol however I did 14grams of max intense (1 serving is 7500mg) and I had to leave the gym early bc I was so stimmed. I finished my workout.. 20 sets for legs in like 30 mins... Lol
    aha nice.

    In my next log which will be AH/AM/AD + Alphamass, I will also be doing a pre-workout comparison once a week in my log, it will be ASGT, Craze, Maximize Intense, Flashover, NeuroCore and C4. The log will be 11 weeks so I'll switch it up. First week I'll switch pre-workouts everyday, than try switching them going 3 days of use each etc. It will be fun
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha nice.

    In my next log which will be AH/AM/AD + Alphamass, I will also be doing a pre-workout comparison once a week in my log, it will be ASGT, Craze, Maximize Intense, Flashover, NeuroCore and C4. The log will be 11 weeks so I'll switch it up. First week I'll switch pre-workouts everyday, than try switching them going 3 days of use each etc. It will be fun
    Nice JD! I took Intense yesterday and Craze today (with Hemavol for both). So far Intense > Craze... think I may have to bump up Craze's dosing I couldn't really feel anything. Felt the Hemavol though. Hoooo boy that stuff loves to pump you up! Interested to see your log!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nice JD! I took Intense yesterday and Craze today (with Hemavol for both). So far Intense > Craze... think I may have to bump up Craze's dosing I couldn't really feel anything. Felt the Hemavol though. Hoooo boy that stuff loves to pump you up! Interested to see your log!
    Yeah a buddy of mine that I trust very much about giving me supplement info told me Craze wasn't all that good, not as good as jack3d or MV2. He told me it would be good playing video games for the focus benefits it has lol........ I will see for myself tho
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah a buddy of mine that I trust very much about giving me supplement info told me Craze wasn't all that good, not as good as jack3d or MV2. He told me it would be good playing video games for the focus benefits it has lol........ I will see for myself tho
    LOL... you a gamer man?
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  22. Nope lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Wtf!!?? Lol
    Lmao.. it makes life so much easier when you are not distracted by girls!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. Just got home from working out with the new max-intense peach mango.

    Flavor 10/10. Stuff tastes great!

    I used one scoop a few minutes before i left for the gym and before i got there i felt like my body was floating similar to the first few times i tried 1,3dmaa. My mood was definetly increased and I felt awesome before stepping foot in the gym. I did some bench and then went to do hang cleans and my heart started really pumping with the intensity and i was in the zone. Set a PR on tricep pushdowns, whole stack for 10 reps with good form... did 10 min of cardio to warm up my knees before my 20 rep squat set and my heart rate was 15 points higher than normal. Usually around 180, and i was up to 195 using the arc trainer (like a elliptical and stair stepper combined) then busted out my 20 rep squat set like a boss... then laid on the floor for 10 minutes b/c my legs were pumped as hell and on fire. surprised i havnt crashed yet, so this is better than flashover that ive used in the past. i could have stayed in the gym a while and obliterated my muscles if i wanted to. and all that with one scoop gives it a value of 10/10. wondering how fast i will build up a tolerance. so far, this stuff is beast!
    CELTIC LABS REP

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Just got home from working out with the new max-intense peach mango.

    Flavor 10/10. Stuff tastes great!

    I used one scoop a few minutes before i left for the gym and before i got there i felt like my body was floating similar to the first few times i tried 1,3dmaa. My mood was definetly increased and I felt awesome before stepping foot in the gym. I did some bench and then went to do hang cleans and my heart started really pumping with the intensity and i was in the zone. Set a PR on tricep pushdowns, whole stack for 10 reps with good form... did 10 min of cardio to warm up my knees before my 20 rep squat set and my heart rate was 15 points higher than normal. Usually around 180, and i was up to 195 using the arc trainer (like a elliptical and stair stepper combined) then busted out my 20 rep squat set like a boss... then laid on the floor for 10 minutes b/c my legs were pumped as hell and on fire. surprised i havnt crashed yet, so this is better than flashover that ive used in the past. i could have stayed in the gym a while and obliterated my muscles if i wanted to. and all that with one scoop gives it a value of 10/10. wondering how fast i will build up a tolerance. so far, this stuff is beast!
    Thanks for the review tnubs!! Very glad you liked it!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
  2. Maximize Intense..watcha got for me!?!
    By ISU152 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 06:40 PM
  3. Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:07 PM
  4. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in