maximize v2 vs maximize intense

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Try maximize intense. It's stronger and can be found for less than 30$. I use a lot of stims and I only need one scoop. In fact I weigh it to
    Make sure I'm not taking to
    Much lol
    It's already on its way from NP bro Damn! You WEIGH it? I need a scale!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    It's already on its way from NP bro Damn! You WEIGH it? I need a scale!
    I'm OCD .... I weigh all my powders lol

•   

3. I gotta try this out.

That hulk pic is hilarious lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Oh man I have a tub of craze...can't wait to try it after reading all these good and crazy stuff about it lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

5. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I'm OCD .... I weigh all my powders lol
    Even the cocaine, eh?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Even the cocaine, eh?

7. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

8. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    why you make mango peach so delicious? Had to lick the container
    I don't care for the peach mango tea flavor so much...

And I'm still deciding on whether or not I like 1 scoop Intense over 2 scoops MXv2 (or 1 scoop Mv2 + 25 mg 1,3 dim)...greater pump with Intense...but greater stim (1,3) in the 2 scoops Mv2
  9. CANT POST VIDEOS????

pictures in here are freaking hilarious!!!

Vaughn here is the video
    Marc Lobliner Trains Chest And Arms The EPIC BULK - YouTube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IKSYWW9iUoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UHHHH MODS WHY CANT WE POST VIDEOS IN HERE?
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

10. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    In regards to MV2, M intense or ANY PWO for that matter, people should never use the term "too strong"! you kidding me? Take less of a dose and get even better value for money ya'll
    Agreed 100% That is why I love dexaprime, 1 bottle lasts me 120 days in the offseason since I only use half a tab!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    pictures in here are freaking hilarious!!!

Vaughn here is the video
    Marc Lobliner Trains Chest And Arms The EPIC BULK - YouTube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IKSYWW9iUoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UHHHH MODS WHY CANT WE POST VIDEOS IN HERE?

12. I wish I would have seen this before I bought my last tub of craze. I'll buy some intense ASAP though with more hemovol

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sircrb
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

13. i only saw the picture embed button not the video and for some reason I still cant see it but hey its up thats what matters!
    thanks!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

14. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    i only saw the picture embed button not the video and for some reason I still cant see it but hey its up thats what matters!
    thanks!
    Yeah thats gone now, have to do it this way again.
    [yt ] numbers after "=" in youtube link [ /yt] <--plus make sure there is no spaces

15. So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...

16. Also, is that dude affilliated with Iforce or anything? Calling it better than Craze is a BIG call (by no means am I saying it's not) just like to know.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...
    Sounds like you need a detox brosef... When was the last time you took a break from pre workout powders?

18. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Also, is that dude affilliated with Iforce or anything? Calling it better than Craze is a BIG call (by no means am I saying it's not) just like to know.
    He's not directly affiliated with iforce but he does sell DS and iforce brands on his site. In fact he had a video out prior to this talking about how much he loves craze...

19. I have high hopes for this stuff, def be trying this over Craze.

I couldn't imagine taking 2 scoops of Mv2 and not feeling it, 1.5 scoops and im good to go, when I use Jack3d I need 4 scoops...so....im not caffeine sensitive.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have high hopes for this stuff, def be trying this over Craze.

I couldn't imagine taking 2 scoops of Mv2 and not feeling it, 1.5 scoops and im good to go, when I use Jack3d I need 4 scoops...so....im not caffeine sensitive.
    Yea 2 scoops on Mv2 is crazy lol however I did 14grams of max intense (1 serving is 7500mg) and I had to leave the gym early bc I was so stimmed. I finished my workout.. 20 sets for legs in like 30 mins... Lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Yea 2 scoops on Mv2 is crazy lol however I did 14grams of max intense (1 serving is 7500mg) and I had to leave the gym early bc I was so stimmed. I finished my workout.. 20 sets for legs in like 30 mins... Lol
    LMFAO!
    CELTIC LABS REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    LMFAO!
    Never again.. Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...
    They feel very, very, different.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Also, is that dude affilliated with Iforce or anything? Calling it better than Craze is a BIG call (by no means am I saying it's not) just like to know.

We have zero connection to Marc Lobliner. I was as surprised as anyone when I saw the video
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

24. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    2 scoops of MV2 has more 1,3 dim than 1 scoop Intense, FYI...but yes they do 'feel' different from each other.

@ VT, did I read a post elsewhere that the next run/batch of Intense is going to be 1,3 dim-free?

25. Yes next batch of maximize intense will be 1,3 free.

26. Will there be a 1,3 replacement in it? and is MV2 being discontinued?

27. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Will there be a 1,3 replacement in it? and is MV2 being discontinued?

We have a unique compound that gives more energy, but similar focus/tunnel vision as 1,3....and doesn't give u stim dick. I'm really excited to finally release it.

Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh

28. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    We have a unique compound that gives more energy, but similar focus/tunnel vision as 1,3....and doesn't give u stim dick. I'm really excited to finally release it.

Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh
    Ah well then, very good...I'll def compare IntenseV1 with IV2 then...stim-'pee-pee' with 1,3 never was an issue for me... <-- didn't intend for that to rhyme...but again, I do thank you for your time.

29. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh

DAMNIT! I like stim dick Makes life easier.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    DAMNIT! I like stim dick Makes life easier.
    well damn, your girl must hate you...

or you hate your girl...

Similar Forum Threads

1. jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
  2. Maximize Intense..watcha got for me!?!
    By ISU152 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 06:40 PM
  3. Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:07 PM
  4. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM