BEST BCAAS?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I let my recoverpro sit for a couple minutes and it's completely mixed..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Prob been asked a million times but what are the best bcaa supplements, and do they need to be instantized and does this mean simply quicker digestion?

so many to choose, whats A good ratio/ the best ratio etc, more leucine the better??

Looking at-

USP
    OLIMP BCAA EXPLODE
    OPTIMUM NUTRITION
    A.INNOVATONS RECOVER PRO
    SCI-VATION EXTEND

To much choice, never used b4 but want to start with them pre-workouts

Thanks FOR HELP

Scivation XTEND.
    •   

3. I hate the foam. I usually have to skim it all off the top and throw it in the sink. It never dissipates.

4. Ajipure leaves the least amount of foam after shaking

5. Allmax Aminocore, Core ABC, and Dymatize Recoup
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Prob been asked a million times but what are the best bcaa supplements, and do they need to be instantized and does this mean simply quicker digestion?

so many to choose, whats A good ratio/ the best ratio etc, more leucine the better??

Looking at-

USP
    OLIMP BCAA EXPLODE
    OPTIMUM NUTRITION
    A.INNOVATONS RECOVER PRO
    SCI-VATION EXTEND

Thanks FOR HELP
    USP Modern Bulk Blue Raz tastes like dirty feet. I'm looking for an alternative as we speak, so thanks for asking a good question.

7. monster amino or modern bcaa
    T2
  8. Unbreakable

Bulk Modern BCAA (1 kg)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uspow...ml#post3238485

IMHO there is no better source for BCAA at this insane price.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

9. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Bulk Modern BCAA (1 kg)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uspow...ml#post3238485

IMHO there is no better source for BCAA at this insane price.
    All over it!! Less than half the price than the same product on amazon!!
    Any unflavored versions?? Saw some on amazon but not through nutraplanet

10. You don't want unflavored

11. Lots of "IMO"s in this thread. OP, check out some of the articles and studies on BCAAs by Layne Norton.

12. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    Lots of "IMO"s in this thread. OP, check out some of the articles and studies on BCAAs by Layne Norton.
    I tried googling for these but didn't find too much, I know he had one on cutting with bcaas, post any links if you know where the articles are
  13. Unbreakable

He had asked the better of several brands/manufacturers. Making the assumption that they all meet CoA then the issue is price and maybe ratios.

USPowders Modern BCAA is 8:1:1 and $25/kilo. When you beat that price let me know.

NutraPlanet BCAA's is 2:1:1 and $40/kilo.

AI RecoverPRO BCAA is 4:1:1 and $50/kilo.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

14. Do they all have to be mixed in a shaker or can they just be stirred in a glass?

Is the raspberry recover pro a nice flavour?

15. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Do they all have to be mixed in a shaker or can they just be stirred in a glass?

Is the raspberry recover pro a nice flavour?
    I Usually just use a glass and stir with a fork,who cares about a little bit of floating leucine on top.

Raspberry recoverpro is awesome tasting, that being said I haven't tried modern bcaa yet, mines on the way in the mail.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    He had asked the better of several brands/manufacturers. Making the assumption that they all meet CoA then the issue is price and maybe ratios.

USPowders Modern BCAA is 8:1:1 and $25/kilo. When you beat that price let me know.

Hard to beat that price
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

17. anything using ajino bcaa's gets my vote. XF ICE and Omega Strive both kick ass, ICE tastes MUCH better, Strive is a more well rounded formula.

18. prob going with recover pro as its affordable and a middle of the road option and seems popular, raspberry if i can get it if not lemon flavour

looked at usp modern bcaa was the favourite but it isnt affordable to me as they dont make big tubs of it, am i correct?

19. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    prob going with recover pro as its affordable and a middle of the road option and seems popular, raspberry if i can get it if not lemon flavour

looked at usp modern bcaa was the favourite but it isnt affordable to me as they dont make big tubs of it, am i correct?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...bcaa-1-kg.html
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

20. cant get it over here in the 1kg size and so bulk modern small tubs are not an option
    cheers dude

21. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    cant get it over here in the 1kg size and so bulk modern small tubs are not an option
    cheers dude
    Doesn't nutraplanet do international shipping or is there some other rule/regulation stopping you?

22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Doesn't nutraplanet do international shipping or is there some other rule/regulation stopping you?
    Prob price, costs me 24 bucks to ship 2 pill bottles to canada.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yea, shipping will be to expensive on 1kg of supps, and i will get import taxed also, as i did last time on 4 bottles of ursobolic i ordered from nutra got taxed about 30 dollars on top of the shipping here, big big waste of money that lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    You don't want unflavored
    I use starbucks sugar free coffee syrup for all my unflavored powdered aminos and other nasty tasting stuff ... tastes a.lot better than most flavorings,, sugar free caramel and cinnamon dolce syrups are my faves

25. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

Great post!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

26. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

27. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post

Looking at-

USP
    OLIMP BCAA EXPLODE
    OPTIMUM NUTRITION
    A.INNOVATONS RECOVER PRO
    SCI-VATION EXTEND

Thanks FOR HELP
    Eventhough I rep for AI, I still think this is my favorite BCAA. Tastes great, mixes well, and really helps recovery. Feel free to PM me for some free samples

28. I'm not a rep for ai but ill tell you that recoverpro is the bomb. Mixes quickly and tastes good. Try out the samples, you'll be impressed.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    I'm not a rep for ai but ill tell you that recoverpro is the bomb. Mixes quickly and tastes good. Try out the samples, you'll be impressed.
    Thanks for the support!

30. Xtend ,Powershock and N'gage are my favorites

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are BCAAs even necessary
    By Jameson653 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:03 AM
  2. Bad BCAAs