Dexaprine Questions...

vyper91

Awards
I have been using NRG-Fuel Thermofuel capsules, of which I am to take 3 sets of 2 pills daily, and it's supposed to supress appetite, give a little energy through Green Tea Extracts and help burn fat, however after a week of taking them I am not sure that I even feel any changes in the three aforementioned atttributes, so after researching I have bought iForce Nutrition Dexaprine tablets.
I took a half yesterday and felt a minor euphoric buzz and a bit of energy, and noticed some energy suppressing, however after about 5 hours or so I did start to feel more tired than I felt I would do normally, akin to a 'crash' from illicit stimulants.

I have taken a half this morning and didn't feel the euphoria but am convinced I have some sort of energy buzz going on, but I wanted to ask a few questions.

1) Can I take half in the morning, then half a few hours later?
2) If I don't feel anything that's -quite- noticeable, should I take one pill in the morning, or maybe save it a few hours then take one before I am about to go to the gym (my daily routine as a student consists of gymming then studying in the library).
3) Can I still take my thermofuel capsules on top? Or could it potentially be dangerous? I will list the ingredients.

"Ingredients

Guarana extract, garcinia cambogia, l-tyrosine, l-carnitine, l-tartrate, citrus aurantium, ginger root, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, chromium picolinate, piperine, caffeine, vitamin B1, cayenne extract (capsaicin), vitamin B12, biotin, green tea.

Other ingredients: modified cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cornstarch, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.

Nutritional Information (per 2 capsules)

Guarana Extract 500mg
Garcinia Cambogia 250mg
L-Tyrosine 300mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 100mg
Citrus Aurantium 300mg
Ginger Root 100mg
Vitamin B5 30mg
Vitamin B6 25mg
Chromium Picolinate 100mcg
Piperine 5mg
Caffeine 100mg
Vitamin B1 2.8mg
Cayenne Extract (Capsaicin) 60mcg
Vitamin B12 100mcg
Biotin 90mcg
Green Tea 100mg"

Any 'expert' want to comment on this please? Don't want to over-do anything or potentially f*** myself up, but as far as my little half-pill tests are going fair play iForce I never thought legal supplements could provide anything near these effects!
Thanks!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
u can take half doses, thats what most people recommend actually.

if u can handle both go for it. thermo doesnt look that stimy to me but im a junky so it takes some hard stuff for me to feel somethin(thats what she said)

D3Baseball

Awards
You can take half then half later, yes.

You could also take a whole one just once like you said.

I would not add any more stimulants on top of Dexaprine, its literally the highest stim product on the market.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I took it half for a week or so but once I felt the stim start to die down I bumped to a whole one.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it half for a week or so but once I felt the stim start to die down I bumped to a whole one.
That's pretty common, 1 pill is the true 1 serving, but it is still too much for some

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty common, 1 pill is the true 1 serving, but it is still too much for some
This is the truth. I never got past half a pill. I tried one and it was just too much. I woke up leaner the next day...but was just to damn strong haha! Half and half later for sure!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine is easily the strongest stim out right now imo. I can handle the one capsule but I haven't even tried two or even one and a half spread out before. Long clean energy. Great thermo

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine is easily the strongest stim out right now imo. I can handle the one capsule but I haven't even tried two or even one and a half spread out before. Long clean energy. Great thermo

awesome :) thanks for the review/kind words

D3Baseball

Awards
When the stars aligned, I took 2 in one day and didn't crash/have any negative experiences.

who's mirin?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dayum...2 in 1 day = insane

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Up to your tolerance.

At one point I was popping 3 of those bad boys a day. No fuking wonder I developed an adrenaline addiction and now have to go through anti-anxiety meds, so I would be careful and dose it lightly.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up to your tolerance.

At one point I was popping 3 of those bad boys a day. No fuking wonder I developed an adrenaline addiction and now have to go through anti-anxiety meds, so I would be careful and dose it lightly.
oh wow...don't even know where to touch this comment.

everyone, please read our labels. the dosing directions are there for a purpose. Dexaprine SPECIFICALLY states "start with 1/2 caplet, and work up to 1 full caplet. Never consume more than 2 pills within a 24 hours period".

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
oh wow...don't even know where to touch this comment.

everyone, please read our labels. the dosing directions are there for a purpose. Dexaprine SPECIFICALLY states "start with 1/2 caplet, and work up to 1 full caplet. Never consume more than 2 pills within a 24 hours period".
To be completely honest this wasn't a ditch at the product at all, it was just saying, access your tolerance, don't just go insane. Dexaprine wasn't the cause of my gama of issues, I was just pointing out the fact that I was already a stim junkie and was able to take multiple, and then get out of Dexaprine without any issues, but then again, I was going Heath Ledger on everything else. Too soon?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be completely honest this wasn't a ditch at the product at all, it was just saying, access your tolerance, don't just go insane. Dexaprine wasn't the cause of my gama of issues, I was just pointing out the fact that I was already a stim junkie and was able to take multiple, and then get out of Dexaprine without any issues, but then again, I was going Heath Ledger on everything else. Too soon?

I didn't mean to take it as a dig on us...it just made my heart cringe at the thought of 3 dexaprine in a day...holy hell.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't mean to take it as a dig on us...it just made my heart cringe at the thought of 3 dexaprine in a day...holy hell.
Honestly my feeble mind can't really imagine 3 a day. On my craziest day I may try two, but 3 I feel like I'd run a marathon or not sleep for a month.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Especially if you are waking up in the morning and wash it down with black coffee...Only did that once when I used it :yikes:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, I think you could go with a half tab twice a day. I wouldn't recommend you take the other stim on top of it but for what it's worth i take 1 dexaprine a day plus a pre workout..:

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Me too...I took a whole pill the first time I ever tried it and had to peel myself from the ceiling! LOL

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
OP, I think you could go with a half tab twice a day. I wouldn't recommend you take the other stim on top of it but for what it's worth i take 1 dexaprine a day plus a pre workout..:
Ya, seems like going half a tab twice a day would be best.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback :). I agree, def one of the strongest out and since most people can get away with only half a tab, a full bottle will last forever.

Mike

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Questions:

Is this considered a PWO? It looks like one, but I am getting the sense that many people are using this for a daily energy pop.

What about stim-dick? I can't find any reports of this effect...just wondering what to expect.

Thanks,

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Questions:

Is this considered a PWO? It looks like one, but I am getting the sense that many people are using this for a daily energy pop.

What about stim-dick? I can't find any reports of this effect...just wondering what to expect.

Thanks,
Dexaprine is considered a fat burner #1, but can be used for all day energy, or as a pre-wo if desired.

Stim dick is usually from too much 1,3. It seems other companies haven't properly figured out how to dose 1,3 with other synergistic stims to get a strong effect without negative sides. We have not seen this complaint reported.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine is considered a fat burner #1, but can be used for all day energy, or as a pre-wo if desired.

Stim dick is usually from too much 1,3. It seems other companies haven't properly figured out how to dose 1,3 with other synergistic stims to get a strong effect without negative sides. We have not seen this complaint reported.
Can't wait to see for myself. If I can get the pop from 1,3 without the stim-dick, I will tattoo "iForce" to my forehead.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see for myself. If I can get the pop from 1,3 without the stim-dick, I will tattoo "iForce" to my forehead.
I don't think you'll have an issue.

And for any 1,3 haters out there...we'll have you covered soon too :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please elaborate the stim dick concept?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
bla55,

As it relates to me, whenever I take Jack3d I am nearly or completely unable to get wood for about 6-12 hours or so. Even the next day it feels a little "off". 48 hours later I am completely back to normal. I single out Jack3d only because that is the only product I have ever taken that contains 1,3 (the ingredient allegedly responsible for this side).

From what I've read, not everyone gets this side, but many do.

Some people say "no worries, so what if you don't can't have sex for x hours. Do you really need a hardon in the gym?" But for me, I feel completely dead down there and I find that a strange, creepy, unacceptable feeling.

I can take about a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d and avoid this side. Any more than that...no good for me.

therealest77

The only thing that gets me is the 1,3 dimethyl. Makes me sleepy....

D3Baseball

Awards
I'm old enough, and more experienced (and educated) enough, to know the cause of the affects...brother
My fault, just trying to help. Hard to tell over my phone how old, experienced, etc you may be. Carry on then.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Took 1/2 pill of Dexaprine at noon (Thanks for the sample, Vaughn). Wow...interesting little pill. Totally whacked my appetite, felt very alert, and felt a little jittery from about 4 to 6pm. This thing is going to save me during the holidays. I look forward to testing it with jet-lag as well.

So, can I take this on non workout days (4x per week) continuously, or does it need to be cycled? Are all of these ingredients safe for long term use?

I couldn't imaging popping three of these together...sheesh.

Brandp

Awards
First off, I have used many of these products before and I was curious if I could put some of the products together as one big stack?*

Also, I have a strict clean diet, just finished a bulk and I have a good routine that has been very efficient in giving me the results I want.*

I want to stack:
Dexaprine (Stimulant Thermogenic)
Alpha yohimbine*
Axis Labs Adipo-x (Sesamin)
CLA 1250*
Lean Green (Green Tea)
Optimum Fish Oil Softgels*
MusclePharm Armor V (Multi-vitamin)

I know when and how to correctly dose each products, I would love some feedback on this, also feel free to give advice on adding or subtracting some products!*

Thanks in advance!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 1/2 pill of Dexaprine at noon (Thanks for the sample, Vaughn). Wow...interesting little pill. Totally whacked my appetite, felt very alert, and felt a little jittery from about 4 to 6pm. This thing is going to save me during the holidays. I look forward to testing it with jet-lag as well.

So, can I take this on non workout days (4x per week) continuously, or does it need to be cycled? Are all of these ingredients safe for long term use?

I couldn't imaging popping three of these together...sheesh.
we suggest no more than 8-12 weeks use of Dexaprine without a 4-6 week break.

Brandp

Awards
If I do an 8 week cycle should I wait 4 weeks before going again?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I do an 8 week cycle should I wait 4 weeks before going again?
probably a good idea to ensure you get the best results possible while using it :)

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Are there any retailers in the San Fernando Valley (or Los Angeles) area that sell Dexaprine?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any retailers in the San Fernando Valley (or Los Angeles) area that sell Dexaprine?
should be quite a few. we are heavily stocked in all of CA.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you could tell me one would appreciated it...can't find any!
I'm assuming you are talking about stores that you can walk in and buy, right?

Mike

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm a serious caffeine junkie,, but the first time I took a whole dex I was at work in a meeting and was almost afraid I was going to get called out for being on drugs!! Definitely felt "high" ... only thing I've ever taken that came close (maybe even surpassed) was the energy drink "red line"
Fyi, I'm an administrator at a corrections facility,,, everyone in the meeting works in law enforcement,,, talk about uncomfortable!!! HAHAHA!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a serious caffeine junkie,, but the first time I took a whole dex I was at work in a meeting and was almost afraid I was going to get called out for being on drugs!! Definitely felt "high" ... only thing I've ever taken that came close (maybe even surpassed) was the energy drink "red line"
Fyi, I'm an administrator at a corrections facility,,, everyone in the meeting works in law enforcement,,, talk about uncomfortable!!! HAHAHA!!!
LMAO, im a nurse, and I love when i am so stimed, I cant stick a needle through a vial stopper because my hands are shaking.

Mike

princevince

Awards
  • Established
CRITICALBENCH CLEAR YOUR PM'S, LOL.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Me too...I took a whole pill the first time I ever tried it and had to peel myself from the ceiling! LOL
Haha I picture this oh to vividly.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had the right parts dexaprine would make me moist. Hearing great things and cant wait for my 7 day trial to get here.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had the right parts dexaprine would make me moist. Hearing great things and cant wait for my 7 day trial to get here.
gathering all the emails today, hopefully should receive your samples in <2 weeks :D

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Dexaprine is a real kick. Go slow with it and be careful with what you mix with it; PWO's, etc.