PES Shift Question

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
How is this stuff, i read that it increases thyroid production, wouldnt that also effect muscle gain? Im on test 400mg a week and im cutting, also doing 3 tabs of erase for anti estrogen, its drying me up pretty good, but i want to add shift but im scared its gonna make me lose muscle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It increases resting metabolism. What is your reason for choosing SHIFT?

If you are on a cycle you have the ability to get a little extra tricky with your diet without sacrificing muscle.

Are you wanting stim free?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no stimulants but this thing is pretty much a thyroid hormone and that **** eats muscle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
... if you are on test, it is really hard for your body to eat muscle... hence why people go and use t3 while cutting with an androgen base. shift and products like it increase your thyroid hormone yes, but it isn't to super crazy muscle eating levels unless you already have your body in a low-test and/or starvation mode.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add, it's not unheard of for people to add low doses of T3 to a bulking cycle to increase protein utilization.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
... if you are on test, it is really hard for your body to eat muscle... hence why people go and use t3 while cutting with an androgen base. shift and products like it increase your thyroid hormone yes, but it isn't to super crazy muscle eating levels unless you already have your body in a low-test and/or starvation mode.
Ok so will this effect my sex drive in anyway? Sorry guys im just paranoid about a couple things. Im taking PES Erase with my Test 400 and my E2 is balanced. When my E2 is off my sex drive is off. So im gonna go ahead and buy it and try it out. One of my friends told me he was on PES Shift and he could kinda get 1 cheat meal in everyday and still stay shredded.

No hairloss effects? I hear messing with the thyroid can cause some hair shedding?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Ok so will this effect my sex drive in anyway? Sorry guys im just paranoid about a couple things. Im taking PES Erase with my Test 400 and my E2 is balanced. When my E2 is off my sex drive is off. So im gonna go ahead and buy it and try it out. One of my friends told me he was on PES Shift and he could kinda get 1 cheat meal in everyday and still stay shredded.

No hairloss effects? I hear messing with the thyroid can cause some hair shedding?
bump

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It shouldn't have any effect on the libido or hairloss.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just start at a low dose of 1 cap/day and work your way up. I like how PES puts most of their products (*cough*erase pro*cough*) into a multiple-pill-per-day dosing regimen :D

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I'm Shift right now and cutting.
I read a bunch of reviews and don't remember seeing anything mentioning muscle loss, so I'm hoping it's not an issue.

I don't believe it's strong enough to cause muscle loss, especially if you're not on a massive deficit and getting adequate protein.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I'm Shift right now and cutting.
I read a bunch of reviews and don't remember seeing anything mentioning muscle loss, so I'm hoping it's not an issue.

I don't believe it's strong enough to cause muscle loss, especially if you're not on a massive deficit and getting adequate protein.
Im on a 2600 calorie diet of nuthing but fish almonds and sweet potatoes. Yet im also on 400mg of test and 50mg of winny, so maybe i should be ight.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its never caused muscle loss issues with me.

Being on a testosterone cycle i wouldnt be worried at all.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on a 2600 calorie diet of nuthing but fish almonds and sweet potatoes. Yet im also on 400mg of test and 50mg of winny, so maybe i should be ight.
I'd be more worried about the lack of diversity in your diet and the low amount of calories.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more worried about the lack of diversity in your diet and the low amount of calories.
Fish nuts sweet potatoes brown rice? Vegetable Supplementation? What more do i need? Rofl. i have 19.5 inch arms @ 9% BF with a 31.5 inch waist. Im pretty sure my diet is ok.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of fish do you eat?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fish nuts sweet potatoes brown rice? Vegetable Supplementation? What more do i need? Rofl. i have 19.5 inch arms @ 9% BF with a 31.5 inch waist. Im pretty sure my diet is ok.
Different amino acid profiles/micronutrients from different flesh sources. Having one source of protein is far from optimal.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Different amino acid profiles/micronutrients from different flesh sources. Having one source of protein is far from optimal.
Then why do i look the way i look? Oh i also eat egg whites... sometimes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then why do i look the way i look? Oh i also eat egg whites... sometimes.
What exactly is that supposed to prove? I have no idea why you've gotten so defensive, but that's your prerogative.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly is that supposed to prove? I have no idea why you've gotten so defensive, but that's your prerogative.
I think the problem is that you're throwing statements out there without really addressing the problems with what he's doing. You stated his approach was bad, which without stating why, is nothing but an attack in his eyes. He shouldn't have to pry the "why" out of you if you're trying to help him out. Like I kind of got what you were getting at with some of your statements, but with others even I am still left wondering

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the problem is that you're throwing statements out there without really addressing the problems with what he's doing. You stated his approach was bad, which without stating why, is nothing but an attack in his eyes. He shouldn't have to pry the "why" out of you if you're trying to help him out.
I said that his food selection is scarce and that it's not optimal, which he should know. I addressed his concerns regarding Shift and potential muscle catabolism.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said that his food selection is scarce and that it's not optimal, which he should know. I addressed his concerns regarding Shift and potential muscle catabolism.
Yeah no prob with the Shift.

Also, I revisited your posts from before and realized you did seem pretty neutral in your statements. I was going off of memory from when I read them this morning ... there were a lot of emotions flying around at work today so I was a little stressed and not processing things well. So I'll have to change my opinion and agree with you. Maybe he's on PCT atm.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah no prob with the Shift.

Also, I revisited your posts from before and realized you did seem pretty neutral in your statements. I was going off of memory from when I read them this morning ... there were a lot of emotions flying around at work today so I was a little stressed and not processing things well. So I'll have to change my opinion and agree with you. Maybe he's on PCT atm.
I believe he's using Test E at 400mg/week and 50mg/day of winstrol.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he's using Test E at 400mg/week and 50mg/day of winstrol.
I believe I just need to stop posting for tonight

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
he isn't attacking the way you look, he's commenting that the lack of diversity isn't very healthy for a long term diet... pre-contest it is fine as that is an extreme circumstance, but long-term, the body needs diversity to be healthy.