Diesel Test Hardcore vs. Diesel Test Pro-Cycle

Pointe.Sky

Awards
I am attempting to recover my HPTA after shutting down following finasteride. For more details check out my story. Being on sustain alpha + toco8 helped after some slight clomid/arimidex. I was considering stacking diesel test with sustain to continue recovering. My erectile function is improving but still not fully there and muscle definition is beginning to come back. My question is this: for PCT to recover my HPTA, would pro-cycle have added benefit to hardcore or would it be to much?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I am attempting to recover my HPTA after shutting down following finasteride. For more details check out my story. Being on sustain alpha + toco8 helped after some slight clomid/arimidex. I was considering stacking diesel test with sustain to continue recovering. My erectile function is improving but still not fully there and muscle definition is beginning to come back. My question is this: for PCT to recover my HPTA, would pro-cycle have added benefit to hardcore or would it be to much?
its night and day for me. pro cycle is way stronger, but it also makes my blood pressure raise for whatever reason. if it didnt, i would eat the stuff like skittles. instead i just take it pre workout. it also makes stimulants hit 2x as hard :)

for you, id say either would work

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run one see how it works for you. Then sometime down the road try the other, people respond to different things differently so theres really no right or wrong answer on this one. I like DTHC it worked for me, libido and mood definitely was affected while on it.