Androbulk

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that one of my friends has finished a 4 week cycle of androbulk and gained 8 pounds. He's been training for around 4 years or so, 23 years old. This compound seems to be wet. I'll keep you updated on how much he holds after pct. He's taking erase pro and DAA with Toco 8 at night for pct

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
For my post-AndroBulk pct I'm going with Erase Pro and HCGenerate.

I also use Toco 8 as a daily supp.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I love Erase Pro it is a very strong AI, strictly AI PCT's are not ideal imo.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Nice, I have 2 weeks left of Andro Bulk but I also added dbol into the mix, went 4 weeks dbol (just finishing) with a 4 week Andro Bulk started on week 3. So far I'm up 13 pounds which I attribute to the dbol but I'm also running an AI (adex at .25ED)along side to keep bloat to a minimum and any chance of gyno. For PCT I'm planning Torem, Erase Pro, bulk Daa, and I also have some Sustain Alpha and Endo Amp Max from my last Andro Mass cycle that I could run if needed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome results from Bulk! I figured it would be wet. Cool to see results in 4 weeks, especially for an advanced lifter. 8
Pounds is good.

Ryan, using erase pro either EOD or ED on cycle would that be a bad thing?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I love Erase Pro it is a very strong AI, strictly AI PCT's are not ideal imo.
isnt sustain alpha an AI? maybe im wrong....but he isnt going only erase pro. DAA and toco as well

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isnt sustain alpha an AI? maybe im wrong....but he isnt going only erase pro. DAA and toco as well
He was saying that PCTs of just a stong AI are not ideal. Sustain isn't just for controlling estrogen, it stimulates testosterone as well. I am not saying Erase can't be used in PCT, it just shouldn't be the center of it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it has more of a SERM quality in that it mitigates estrogen and like HTS said it can boost test, recovery of the HPTA is ideal in PCT that includes normal estrogen levels.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awsome results from Bulk! I figured it would be wet. Cool to see results in 4 weeks, especially for an advanced lifter. 8
Pounds is good.

Ryan, using erase pro either EOD or ED on cycle would that be a bad thing?
Oh ya perfectly fine, Erase Pro E3D would most likely be plenty.