PowerFULL dosing protocol for irregular workout schedule?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Heya, apologies if a similar question has been covered in another thread, but i've been searching around and couldn't quite find an answer i felt applied. I'm just starting to run USP PowerFULL for the first time, but i've seen so many different dosing protocols posted about this stuff that i'm a little confused. i know the instructions on the bottle changed at some point and now say to only take 1-3 before bed, but that a lot of people still recommend taking a preWO dose as well. i'm opting to go with the preWO and bedtime doses on lifting days and just the bedtime dose on off days.

Anyway, my question is regarding the 5 days on 2 days off protocol. (This is still the recommended way, right?) The problem is that my work schedule varies week to week and i don't get to lift on a concrete schedule. I always lift 3 or 4 times per week (usually 3), but the days shift around. One week it might be Mon, Wed, Fri, and another week it might be Mon, Tues, Sat or something. You get the idea. It's entirely dependent on how I can fit workouts in around my job schedule, and there's not much I can really do about it.

So the problem is that going with 5 days on 2 days off for PowerFULL every week will have me hitting the gym on the PF off days sometimes. I'm of the understanding that the off days for PF should line up with non-WO days. (please correct me if that's wrong.)

So to get around this i was thinking i might try going 6 on 2 off, or even 7 on 2 off, with the aim of having those 2 off days fall on non-WO days. 5 and 2 would still be my default, and i would only use 6/2 or 7/2 if my work schedule that week makes it necessary.

Any opinions on this idea? Pros, cons? Am I overthinking? Is there a different strategy i should consider to compensate for my irregular lifting schedule? Just looking for some general input i guess.

Thanks in advance.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO your workout schedule does not need to match your PowerFULL dosing.

Workout on one schedule.

Take PowerFULL during the week and take the weekend off. Its greatest effect is its cumulative one. Yes there is effects from a single dose but the core of the results are felt over a period of time

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I've never taken it except for right before bed, an hour after carb intake...best sleep I've ever had.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, take it before bed.