Bio Forge vs. Bio Forge Pro Max

John33

Awards
What is the difference between the two? I see that they have different ingredients, obviously, but what do they do differently? My goals are: higher testosterone, more muscle mass, more strength. Thanks.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used both. I think V3 is great for better sleep and recovery and possibly a little better libido. Pro Max is better for strength increases and libido. I actually used them together on my last cycle.

John33

Awards
I actually used them together on my last cycle.
What was the result? Did you make some noticeable gains in size and strength? How did you stack the two? Thanks.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Better muscle fullness and recovery. I probably gained 2-3 lbs over the course of a month.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I'm on Pro Max Phase II at the moment.
I've been taking it for about 7 weeks.

What I've noticed: Strength increase, better recovery, small libido increase, better general feeling and mood.

I've gained some mass with minimal fat but I can't attribute that solely to the Pro Max as my diet & training have more to do with that I believe.
In the 7 weeks I've gained 5 lbs. (but I'm sure some was water after going from a cut to bulk)

I will post a review when I'm done.

I think both BF and BF PM will offer similar benefits. Increased strength & recovery, assist with lean mass gain, increased libido, and overall recomp (dependent on diet).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've used both. I think V3 is great for better sleep and recovery and possibly a little better libido. Pro Max is better for strength increases and libido. I actually used them together on my last cycle.
Ditto..agreed 100%.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
you can get all 3 where it snow

Wow, original bioforge is pleasantly surprising. 42 days' worth of full doses of forslean, icariin, I3C, and zinc for 34 bucks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, original bioforge is pleasantly surprising. 42 days' worth of full doses of forslean, icariin, I3C, and zinc for 34 bucks.
Like vidasupps price better :) but I agree awesome profile