First night of intimidate

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
Hey guys just giving my thoughts on intimidates claims on "instant sleep improvement". All I have to say is WOW. Usually I am a light sleeper and will wake up when my roommate puts the key in the door to open it, but not last night. He came in and used the microwave and him being drunk means he wasn't quiet about a damn thing but I slept though him walking around and making noise plus I didn't wake up at all during the night the go to the bathroom. Woke up at 8am ready to go after only falling asleep at 1:30am. Nice job with this product guys can't wait to see what happens for the next 30 days.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great. I have some regular DAA to use up first before I decide to spend my money on intimidate though. It is twice the cost of regular DAA.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you going to post regularly on it's effects?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope to hear it holds up for you.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
whats in this product that aids with sleep?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
whats in this product that aids with sleep?
It's pure NDMA (99%) and by directly agonizing the NDMA receptor, such action will stimulate a wide array of hormones (test, gH, IGF, etc). I know it seems paradoxical ;)

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Very, nice! Let us know how it works out for you.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Seems like it might be better taken pre-workout then yeah?
Could be a good application for it! Logically it makes perfect sense!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. glad to hear you are liking so far :)

Hit me up with any questions or concerns!

N

Nychoopaholic

Awards
Not surprised...iForce makes some of the best products out

T

Thepaul7

Awards
Any gastrointestinal distress? Daa for me is not worth it because of it. If intimidate can produce even better effects without the runs of daa it is worth it to me to give it a run even with the higher price.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for such a quick update. Most loggers only got 21-23 days, so with that extra week in each bottle we should see some great results.

Keep us posted

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn, would this have any issues with being used along side of ZMA and L-Dopa products?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I just started mine (Intimidate) last night... slept very well... stacking it with Tropinol as well

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just giving my thoughts on intimidates claims on "instant sleep improvement". All I have to say is WOW. Usually I am a light sleeper and will wake up when my roommate puts the key in the door to open it, but not last night. He came in and used the microwave and him being drunk means he wasn't quiet about a damn thing but I slept though him walking around and making noise plus I didn't wake up at all during the night the go to the bathroom. Woke up at 8am ready to go after only falling asleep at 1:30am. Nice job with this product guys can't wait to see what happens for the next 30 days.
Awesome man! So excited to start my cycle of it!!! Work hard man! Keep us informed with your progression!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow...must be a lot of guys on here running Intimidate. NutraPlanet just placed another re-order...thats #3 in 1 week!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx Vaughn!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any gastrointestinal distress? Daa for me is not worth it because of it. If intimidate can produce even better effects without the runs of daa it is worth it to me to give it a run even with the higher price.
No. Normally when I start a DAA run the first 3-5 days I crap my brain out. With intimidate I am on day 5 and no gastrointestinal issues

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
No. Normally when I start a DAA run the first 3-5 days I crap my brain out. With intimidate I am on day 5 and no gastrointestinal issues
I had the same issue with normal DAA. Good to hear Intimidate does not have any negative effects on gi.

T

Thepaul7

Awards
Great. Thanks for the info. I have stayed away from daa because it literally feels like I am running to the toilet all the time and it never gets better even if I run it longer. Intimidate just shot up to the top of my list of things to try. :bigok:

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Great. Thanks for the info. I have stayed away from daa because it literally feels like I am running to the toilet all the time and it never gets better even if I run it longer. Intimidate just shot up to the top of my list of things to try. :bigok:
Awesome man! Keep us informed on your progress an pm me for any questions!

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
DAA = buy stock in toilet paper. I am super excited to get my hands on intimidate.

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
Hey guys never have really done a log before but I will post how I have been feeling at the end of each week on Intimidate. Tonight is going to be my 7th day of Intimidate and all I still have to say is nice job guys. I have been waking up refreshed and I have been hitting PRs in the gym it feels like everyday since I have started. The only thing that it may have aggravated is my acne but I did start taking 1g of B-6 a day a day or two before starting Intimidate so that could have aggravated my acne but now its pretty much mostly all cleared up. I haven't been weighing myself but I can say that I have been looking bigger and I have been losing some body fat around my lower abs this past week. If i still feel great at the end of the 3rd week I will be ordering another bottle to make it an 8 weeker.

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
May have to stop and start this all over again. A kid in my dorm who lives across the hall started getting sick last week and he found out he has MRSA today. Past couple days I have been getting a terrible cough and extremely winded like yesterday I walked up two flights of stairs and was more winded then when I get done running for 20min and on my first warm up set on lat pulldowns for my back workouts yesterday I felt the same way. Hopefully nothing too bad and just a cold but if I'm like this by Saturday still I'm going to the doctors.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MRSA is an infection in skin, not a cold.

Take 10g vitamin C/day and ull be good!

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
MRSA is an infection in skin, not a cold.

Take 10g vitamin C/day and ull be good!
Thanks man will try. Never had this shortness of breath like I have been having from any cold I have ever had so I'm hoping it isn't anything more serious(I have never had anything worse than a cold or pink eye)

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man will try. Never had this shortness of breath like I have been having from any cold I have ever had so I'm hoping it isn't anything more serious(I have never had anything worse than a cold or pink eye)
Pink eye...is the worst. I get it all the time.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue with normal DAA. Good to hear Intimidate does not have any negative effects on gi.
I have taken 7 nightly doses of Intimidate. No GI issues to report at all.

My workouts have been fantastic. Currently taking 2 scoop Craze + Hemavol pills + nightly Intimidate and am hooked on the results. Love it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhh another happy review!

Intimidate = REAL DEAL.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I have taken 7 nightly doses of Intimidate. No GI issues to report at all.

My workouts have been fantastic. Currently taking 2 scoop Craze + Hemavol pills + nightly Intimidate and am hooked on the results. Love it.
WOW. Nice stack. Looks like you're getting very good workouts in!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my 4th day on intimidate, using the bulk powder which tastes damn good haha, surprisingly. Sleep 1st 2 nights, was no different but past two nights have been some of the best sleep I've had in a long while.

Mike

S

steppinRazor

Awards
This is my 4th day on intimidate, using the bulk powder which tastes damn good haha, surprisingly. Sleep 1st 2 nights, was no different but past two nights have been some of the best sleep I've had in a long while.

Mike
bulk powder?? whats up with that? is this available to the public

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
These sleep benefits got me interested now. Few questions for reps/others might decide to give this a try:
1. Do the sleep benefits manifest only if taking the product at night time? Or just taking the product every day in general shows improved sleep?
2. Has anyone gone from using bulk DAA (sodium version) 3 grams per day to right away using intimidate and showing improvements beyond what the DAA they were using? (so for example using DAA for a few months and then switching over to this product)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
These sleep benefits got me interested now. Few questions for reps/others might decide to give this a try:
1. Do the sleep benefits manifest only if taking the product at night time? Or just taking the product every day in general shows improved sleep?
2. Has anyone gone from using bulk DAA (sodium version) 3 grams per day to right away using intimidate and showing improvements beyond what the DAA they were using? (so for example using DAA for a few months and then switching over to this product)
I'm wondering the same.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
wouldnt this be kinda like creatine - once it is fully saturated, there really shouldnt make a huge difference in when you take it?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. We did not notice as significant sleep enhancement when taken earlier in the day. It was slightly present, but nowhere near as pronounced.
2. Not that we are aware of. We had severeal testers who had used DAA in the past so we could have them compare their results. They each said Intimidate > DAA.

wouldnt this be kinda like creatine - once it is fully saturated, there really shouldnt make a huge difference in when you take it?
For certain hormone increases yes...for the IGF-1, IGF-2, and HGH increases, we highly suggest taking it at night.