First night of intimidate

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Great. Thanks for the info. I have stayed away from daa because it literally feels like I am running to the toilet all the time and it never gets better even if I run it longer. Intimidate just shot up to the top of my list of things to try.
    Awesome man! Keep us informed on your progress an pm me for any questions!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com


  2. DAA = buy stock in toilet paper. I am super excited to get my hands on intimidate.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    DAA = buy stock in toilet paper. I am super excited to get my hands on intimidate.
    haha nice
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    DAA = buy stock in toilet paper. I am super excited to get my hands on intimidate.
    I'm a high roller... I use wet wipes lol


  5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    wow...must be a lot of guys on here running Intimidate. NutraPlanet just placed another re-order...thats #3 in 1 week!
    Another winning iForce product!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I'm a high roller... I use wet wipes lol
    meh.. just when im bulking.. don't want to rub myself raw!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Just ordered two bottles. !!!! I'm excited

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I'm a high roller... I use wet wipes lol
    me too.....i like feeling extra clean

    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Just ordered two bottles. !!!! I'm excited
    good to hear! deff. keep us updated on how you like it........could win some free stuff for keeping a log

    Keep a review of your Intimidate log...win free stuff!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  9. Hey guys never have really done a log before but I will post how I have been feeling at the end of each week on Intimidate. Tonight is going to be my 7th day of Intimidate and all I still have to say is nice job guys. I have been waking up refreshed and I have been hitting PRs in the gym it feels like everyday since I have started. The only thing that it may have aggravated is my acne but I did start taking 1g of B-6 a day a day or two before starting Intimidate so that could have aggravated my acne but now its pretty much mostly all cleared up. I haven't been weighing myself but I can say that I have been looking bigger and I have been losing some body fat around my lower abs this past week. If i still feel great at the end of the 3rd week I will be ordering another bottle to make it an 8 weeker.

  10. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  11. May have to stop and start this all over again. A kid in my dorm who lives across the hall started getting sick last week and he found out he has MRSA today. Past couple days I have been getting a terrible cough and extremely winded like yesterday I walked up two flights of stairs and was more winded then when I get done running for 20min and on my first warm up set on lat pulldowns for my back workouts yesterday I felt the same way. Hopefully nothing too bad and just a cold but if I'm like this by Saturday still I'm going to the doctors.

  12. MRSA is an infection in skin, not a cold.


    Take 10g vitamin C/day and ull be good!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    MRSA is an infection in skin, not a cold.


    Take 10g vitamin C/day and ull be good!
    Thanks man will try. Never had this shortness of breath like I have been having from any cold I have ever had so I'm hoping it isn't anything more serious(I have never had anything worse than a cold or pink eye)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by suoth825 View Post
    Thanks man will try. Never had this shortness of breath like I have been having from any cold I have ever had so I'm hoping it isn't anything more serious(I have never had anything worse than a cold or pink eye)
    Pink eye...is the worst. I get it all the time.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I had the same issue with normal DAA. Good to hear Intimidate does not have any negative effects on gi.
    I have taken 7 nightly doses of Intimidate. No GI issues to report at all.

    My workouts have been fantastic. Currently taking 2 scoop Craze + Hemavol pills + nightly Intimidate and am hooked on the results. Love it.

  16. ahhh another happy review!



    Intimidate = REAL DEAL.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    I have taken 7 nightly doses of Intimidate. No GI issues to report at all.
    Awesome!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    I have taken 7 nightly doses of Intimidate. No GI issues to report at all.

    My workouts have been fantastic. Currently taking 2 scoop Craze + Hemavol pills + nightly Intimidate and am hooked on the results. Love it.
    WOW. Nice stack. Looks like you're getting very good workouts in!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. This is my 4th day on intimidate, using the bulk powder which tastes damn good haha, surprisingly. Sleep 1st 2 nights, was no different but past two nights have been some of the best sleep I've had in a long while.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    This is my 4th day on intimidate, using the bulk powder which tastes damn good haha, surprisingly. Sleep 1st 2 nights, was no different but past two nights have been some of the best sleep I've had in a long while.

    Mike
    bulk powder?? whats up with that? is this available to the public

  21. These sleep benefits got me interested now. Few questions for reps/others might decide to give this a try:
    1. Do the sleep benefits manifest only if taking the product at night time? Or just taking the product every day in general shows improved sleep?
    2. Has anyone gone from using bulk DAA (sodium version) 3 grams per day to right away using intimidate and showing improvements beyond what the DAA they were using? (so for example using DAA for a few months and then switching over to this product)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    These sleep benefits got me interested now. Few questions for reps/others might decide to give this a try:
    1. Do the sleep benefits manifest only if taking the product at night time? Or just taking the product every day in general shows improved sleep?
    2. Has anyone gone from using bulk DAA (sodium version) 3 grams per day to right away using intimidate and showing improvements beyond what the DAA they were using? (so for example using DAA for a few months and then switching over to this product)
    I'm wondering the same.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Seems like it might be better taken pre-workout then yeah?

    Iforce guys, any comments on this?

  24. wouldnt this be kinda like creatine - once it is fully saturated, there really shouldnt make a huge difference in when you take it?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    These sleep benefits got me interested now. Few questions for reps/others might decide to give this a try:
    1. Do the sleep benefits manifest only if taking the product at night time? Or just taking the product every day in general shows improved sleep?
    2. Has anyone gone from using bulk DAA (sodium version) 3 grams per day to right away using intimidate and showing improvements beyond what the DAA they were using? (so for example using DAA for a few months and then switching over to this product)
    1. We did not notice as significant sleep enhancement when taken earlier in the day. It was slightly present, but nowhere near as pronounced.
    2. Not that we are aware of. We had severeal testers who had used DAA in the past so we could have them compare their results. They each said Intimidate > DAA.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    wouldnt this be kinda like creatine - once it is fully saturated, there really shouldnt make a huge difference in when you take it?
    For certain hormone increases yes...for the IGF-1, IGF-2, and HGH increases, we highly suggest taking it at night.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Way to Take Intimidate
    By John33 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:07 AM
  2. Intimidate???
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:29 PM
  3. AlphaTest, Intimidate
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 04:50 AM
  4. iFORCE Intimidate
    By bigrobbierob in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Log in
Log in