Anti Anxiety Supplements

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
We all have Anxiety to some degree, and if you say you dont then F You :mad1:..Anyhow I was just curious what you guys take to help with reducing it without experiencing the buzzed/lazy feeling you get with most herbal remedies. So lets hear it

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
SAM-E can help, I've heard.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive noticed dramamine helps me out when im experiencing heightened anxiety.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-theanine. Hands down. I've researched this a lot over the years because I tend to have anxiety a bit and it drove me crazy. I tried gaba, 5-htp, valerian, kava, etc. I found suntheanine a few years ago right before I was going to look for something prescribed and learned a lot about it. I gave it a shot and have never looked back. On normal days I will take 100mg and on particularly anxious days or before a work meeting, I will take 200mg.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
will have to try that out! thanks!

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
L-theanine. Hands down. I've researched this a lot over the years because I tend to have anxiety a bit and it drove me crazy. I tried gaba, 5-htp, valerian, kava, etc. I found suntheanine a few years ago right before I was going to look for something prescribed and learned a lot about it. I gave it a shot and have never looked back. On normal days I will take 100mg and on particularly anxious days or before a work meeting, I will take 200mg.
Natural factors suntheanine?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use l-theanine from Vitamin Shoppe because after trying many brands, I found that the only thing that really mattered was that it was Suntheanine. The price varies so much and you can really spend a lot, but it isn't necessary.

I would say to first make sure it is suntheanine and then shop for price.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks going to try it out, and will post results here to let anyone thats still listening know how its working

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
SAN Dr. Feel Good. It's a multi-vitamin with cognitive feel good complex built right into the formula. Check out the ingredient panel:

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
if it's for real, a lil bit of xanax

if it's kind of high, phenibut

if it's just your average everyday anxiety, just get one off

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS
Nice post ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 tablets?? Good Gawd. They could have at least added 25 grams of protein too. At 8 tablets, there was prolly room left :p

SAN Dr. Feel Good. It's a multi-vitamin with cognitive feel good complex built right into the formula. Check out the ingredient panel:

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I got the l-theanine suntheanine for only $9 plus shipping, I am pretty stoked about trying it out. I get bouts of anxiety attacks on occasion, but the main reason I am trying this out, is it sounds like you dont build a tolerance to it like Phenibut, and its good for overall general anxiety

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is definitely worth a shot and we just added it to our line!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Picamilon-150 is great for consistent usage. It is a form fo GABA that actually crosses the BBB, very effective.

Agmatine has mild anxiolytic effects if your anxiety is nothing serious.

Phenibut is good for occassional use (1-2 times per week MAXIMUM), but when you do use it, it GREATLY reduces anxiety.

dyno

Awards
Clonazapam is one of the best anti anxiety medications I think. Its the new and improved valuim. Clonazapam unlike valuim has very few side effects me I dont have any I take them for a month straight and go right off them. When im on them though Im not able to lift my heaviest weight but the good thing about them is you will get way better gains taking cause you have to push yourself harder to get to that weight your pushing before. Plus its a tranquilizer so you take it at night youll feel very refreshed in the morning. I advise not drinking with it cause it is considered a benzodiazepine but talk to your doc about them I can see alot of people taking them I know that for a fact

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Cannabis and/or mindfulness meditation... along with a host of other mental methods of dealing with or eliminating anxiety.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picamilon-150 is great for consistent usage. It is a form fo GABA that actually crosses the BBB, very effective.

Phenibut is good for occassional use (1-2 times per week MAXIMUM), but when you do use it, it GREATLY reduces anxiety.
A + post:)

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I tried Phenibut Yesterday for the first time and I have to say, WOW very impressed and love the stuff. The problem is that you cannot take it more than once or twice a week which is depressing.
I need to find something close to it that does not cause addiction and withdrawals. Picamilon is not even close to it. It is Ok. I will try L-Theanine.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will add that if you have major anxiety issues, l-theanine may not be what you need. I always think that it is best to try a natural supplement before going prescription and it is cheap, but just want to caution that it is really for mild cases and general well being. Alpha brain waves are increased and it helps slow your brain and think better.

boilerfan

Awards

I have some picomilon and I've tried up to 150mg without noticing much do I need to increase the dosage. I have social anxiety and findx myself unable to express myself a group of people.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I love phenibut. And how I feel in the morning after waking up is wonderful! Anyone know about pheni messin up drug piss tests?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut has a stronger product that doesnt require alot. Cant remember thename of it. Anephenibut? Sp? I have it at the house. Ive taken both and work awsomely!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have some picomilon and I've tried up to 150mg without noticing much do I need to increase the dosage. I have social anxiety and findx myself unable to express myself a group of people.
Picamilon and agmatine likely won't aid clinical anxiety, whereas phenibut might (though I recommend medication and counseling over phenibut). I notice picamilon at 300mg. 150mg is a lot more subtle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For me, theanine is nice but not long lasting. Good quality ashwaghanda is awesome (I use NOW or a liquid extract from a local herbalist). Great before bed. Herb-Pharma Lemon Balm is also great. Relora at 3pills, 3x per day will ease anxiety and lower cort levels.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah knocks me right out! Its a great sleeping pill for me.... Only prob is taking it to often. Havent noticed any addicrion though

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

How would you dose picamilon pre-wo?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How would you dose picamilon pre-wo?
I wouldn't use it preworkout. I understand GABA boosts GH levels, but the transient increase is not worth feeling "relaxed" for sympathetic activity.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started taking agmatine about a month ago based on Mr Cooper's comments about it having feel good properties and I can really get behind it. The pumps are ridiculous, like almost everyone mentions, but what I notice is a general sense of easiness. Nothing that I would say is definitive or that stands out, but just a good, casual feeling throughout the day. I think it has helped a bit of my anxiety because I feel comfortable and my brain isn't going 100 mph.

Of course seeing your veins sticking out of your forearms when you are sending emails all day helps the feel good too!

SSD77

Awards
L-theanine and rhodiola during the week, and phenibut during the weekend. This little schedual I got going has been the most effective anti-anxiety to date. I also just picked up some agmatine which seems to also have a nice relaxing "cool" feeling.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for those of you with experience with rhodiola, can you explain the feeling? I read the reviews but they don't offer more than "it gives you energy...or I feel so much better..".

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
that's is the only thing that helped my buddy with his anxiety

SSD77

Awards
It's more just a sense of well being for me. Helps me deal in a better way with stressful situations day to day. Nothing drastic by any means for myself but it puts my mind a little more at ease.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Got my girlfriend some phenibut because she would have panic attacks occassionally. She says it helps a lot.

SSD77

Awards
Got my girlfriend some phenibut because she would have panic attacks occassionally. She says it helps a lot.
Favorite supplement, all I need is one to feel like a million bucks and 2-3 if I want the best sleep of my life. To bad I cant be on this 7 days a week.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I've decided to pick some up today and report back. Based on the comments around here and the reviews, I think it is worth trying, especially for the price. I really like supplements that help overall well being/mental capacity, and that can be used daily.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I've decided to pick some up today and report back. Based on the comments around here and the reviews, I think it is worth trying, especially for the price. I really like supplements that help overall well being/mental capacity, and that can be used daily.
rhodiola right? Yeah let us know, I should be getting my Suntheanine any day, really hoping that helps clear the general anxiety.

JoeHT

Awards
rhodiola right? Yeah let us know, I should be getting my Suntheanine any day, really hoping that helps clear the general anxiety.
Tried both. I got nothing out of Suntheanine and Rhodiola only gave me insomnia.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The combo of suntheanine and agmatine has me so perfect lately. I feel like it couldn't get better, but I am going to add the rhodiola to see what a god feels like. lol

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
How would you dose the Phenibut. Can I take it on days I work. I dont want to be very tired when I am working or anything. SJ

BTW, I just got it in Yesterday. I ordered it from a reputable place about two weeks ago and it somehow got lost in shipping and I never got it. I contacted the company and all they could tell me was that it was shipped out on a certain date and they gave me the USPS shipping number. Well I checked it. And there is no more activity on it from the day it was supposedly shipped. I contacted them again and they said there is nothing they could do. So I orderd from somwhere else two days ago and got it the next day. Now that is customer service. SJ

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, doing a lot of research on Rhodiola, I see that there are a lot of differences in the brands out there. Potency levels, origin of the root, and added ingredients. Apparently, this is definitely one of the supps that you get what you pay for. Go cheap and you get lower potency and added salidrosides, which does not appear to have much beneficial effect for those looking at at this product. I am basing this only on reviews of the brands that contain this and various articles I found. The higher end products contain only rosavin, rosin, and rosarin in high concentration levels and those are the products that everyone raves about being so much better.

I picked up a lower end Solaray brand and it contains the additional salidrosides and I haven't felt a thing. I am going to shell out the extra $$ today and get the high end stuff to see what a difference it makes. I will report back.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weed works for me