Anti Anxiety Supplements
- 12-23-2012, 04:41 PM
- 12-23-2012, 04:52 PM
- 12-23-2012, 06:13 PM
12-26-2012, 08:00 PM
So I am experiencing some real anxiety these days.
I`ve had anxiety for a long time so I`ve learned how to manage it somewhat.
I`m compiling an order form iherb,should I add suntheanine to help take the edge off and try to prevent it from escalating?
12-27-2012, 01:41 AM
He-ell yes. Theanine plus ashwaganda are keeping me mellow despite the annual holiday in law attack.
Take the theanine on an empty stomach in the morning, then again sometime in the afternoon for best results.
12-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Of all the OTC anxiety fixes, I think that L-theanine (suntheanine) has proven to be the one that almost everyone agrees works well. It is backed with a lot of research and testing, so that adds to the credibility. I don't take it everyday because it does really mellow me out and I need a little edge, but it is great for spot relief. 100mg to start, or 200mg if I need a real chill.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ms8172 in forum SupplementsReplies: 67Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:58 PM
- By bill86 in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:02 PM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 05-12-2009, 03:59 PM
- By machine528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:16 PM
- By rkretz in forum OTC DrugReplies: 19Last Post: 10-20-2006, 05:07 PM