Anti Anxiety Supplements

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Almost a skittle supplement experience!
    Much props for iForce! I can't wait to get me my mail tomorrow I've gots a tub of the new watermelon Hemavol. Please don't change the formula.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Much props for iForce! I can't wait to get me my mail tomorrow I've gots a tub of the new watermelon Hemavol. Please don't change the formula.
    Thanks bro! iForce is where it's at! Great products, great people! Watermelon Hemavol is my favorite!!!! Taste LIKE CANDY num num num...oh...and it makes your muscles bigger too...brb... num num num num >.<
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

3. Update- holy crap, yeah it was definitely the dose I took yesterday. This morning I took just one and I feel like a million bucks. I literally have energy like I don't know what to do with and I am in a great frame of mind. In all my years, I've never taken anything (legal) that had such a dramatic effect with a minor change in the dose.

4. Rescue remedy, all natural & works!

5. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Update- holy crap, yeah it was definitely the dose I took yesterday. This morning I took just one and I feel like a million bucks. I literally have energy like I don't know what to do with and I am in a great frame of mind. In all my years, I've never taken anything (legal) that had such a dramatic effect with a minor change in the dose.
    Calibration Good work!
    •   

6. I;ve tried b complexes, 5-htp, Valerian, passion flower, gaba, theanine, and some other stuff and i've found theanine to be the only effective one i've tried. Picamilon is good too but thats almost a medication. beta blockers are also great but that is a medication. In terms of supplements, I recommend theanine, but mansports swagger is good **** too if you wanna try something that peps you up a little too.

7. Phenibut is a great supplement for anxiety, and is actually a prescription based drug in Russia/Soviet Union.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

8. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, after trying the Solaray brand Rhodiola and not seeing an effect, I picked up some Gaia brand yesterday and gave it a shot. I took two for a total of 240mg in the morning and well, it was hell. After about 20 minutes, I felt like someone hit me with a dumb stick. I couldn't really think straight and felt a wave of complete exhaustion come over me. I laid down and woke up 2 hours later with my wife asking what was wrong. I got up and was absolutely the most irritable that I can ever remember. Any little thing made me want to destroy it. I literally had to force myself to go on an hour walk to get the edge off. I ended up zoning on the television for a couple hours and spent the rest of the day just in a surly mood until last night, when I couldn't sleep.

What the hell? I can't figure out why my body reacted this way. I am going to try 1 pill, and see if it was just the dose. If this doesn't change after one, I'll trash the bottle and leave this one alone.

My list: EndoSurge, Erase, vitamin D3, Alpha-GPC, L-theanine, Agmatine
    No need to throw it away, I live in Colorado too

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Update- holy crap, yeah it was definitely the dose I took yesterday. This morning I took just one and I feel like a million bucks. I literally have energy like I don't know what to do with and I am in a great frame of mind. In all my years, I've never taken anything (legal) that had such a dramatic effect with a minor change in the dose.
    Damn

Dem dere adaptogens, good stuff.

9. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Phenibut is a great supplement for anxiety, and is actually a prescription based drug in Russia/Soviet Union.
    i love me some phenibut....just have to curb the urge to use everyday, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Nothing amazing for supplements that I know. Certain things like theanine can help a little bit. It is green tea..

11. theanine not doing much for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    if it's for real, a lil bit of xanax

if it's kind of high, phenibut

if it's just your average everyday anxiety, just get one off
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHT View Post
    Try Phenibut
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Picamilon-150 is great for consistent usage. It is a form fo GABA that actually crosses the BBB, very effective.

Agmatine has mild anxiolytic effects if your anxiety is nothing serious.

Phenibut is good for occassional use (1-2 times per week MAXIMUM), but when you do use it, it GREATLY reduces anxiety.
    We should start having Phenibut logs popping up on the forums. It's currently at our store for $24.99 - 120 x 500mg. Hopefully NP picks it up soon. I think this is our first logger here at AM:

ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    We should start having Phenibut logs popping up on the forums. It's currently at our store for $24.99 - 120 x 500mg. Hopefully NP picks it up soon. I think this is our first logger here at AM:

ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

i picked up a bottle from the AI store on tuesday, but never got a shipping conformation email....is it on back order?
    ....?
    Cultivating Mass.

14. It doesn't appear to be on backorder. I don't have access to that sort of information to be able to check on your shipment. You can go to our site and contact Customer Service, though: http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/contacts

Let me know if you run into any issues and I'll see how I can help you out.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

15. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Nothing amazing for supplements that I know. Certain things like theanine can help a little bit. It is green tea..
    Well, it is a little more than green tea.

16. Kratom.
    PM me if interested.

17. Check our Phenibut out.... I started taking it (due to anxiety) and love it....

18. Higher doses of Rhodiola cause sedation/lethargy while a lower dose (150mg std 3%) improves energy and mood. Relora is good shizz, I agree completely. I am seldom without it though right now Im on an ashwagahnda kick, which I have to say really improves the impact of other herbal sedatives.

19. I'm using AI Sports Phenibut, and it is legit.

20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It doesn't appear to be on backorder. I don't have access to that sort of information to be able to check on your shipment. You can go to our site and contact Customer Service, though: http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/contacts

Let me know if you run into any issues and I'll see how I can help you out.
    thanks... maybe its possible it shipped w/o a shipment conformation?? at least thats what ive been hoping. anyways if its not here tomorrow ill send an email to CS..thanks for the supprt

21. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I'm using AI Sports Phenibut, and it is legit.
    im jealous..i want mine! how do you dose it? is it something that works well immediately, or are the effects better felt the next day?

22. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    im jealous..i want mine! how do you dose it? is it something that works well immediately, or are the effects better felt the next day?
    I've only used it three times. Last week, the results were more profound and lasted that evening and the next day I took one in the morning even though I was still feeling great and it lasted all day. Took 2 pills last night, felt that the anxiety went away I would say within an hour or so. But not the same as first time. I just woke up, so too early for me to say, but overall not the same as first time I took it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by vpower
    We all have Anxiety to some degree, and if you say you dont then F You ..Anyhow I was just curious what you guys take to help with reducing it without experiencing the buzzed/lazy feeling you get with most herbal remedies. So lets hear it
    IMO.

Phenibut XT is great at 1-1.5g, but dont abuse it as your tolerance can develop quickly.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

24. Theanine and 5htp seem to work best for me.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

25. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite
    Theanine and 5htp seem to work best for me.
    5-htp is related to Serotonin thats why.

Coop can elaborated.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

26. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Higher doses of Rhodiola cause sedation/lethargy while a lower dose (150mg std 3%) improves energy and mood. Relora is good shizz, I agree completely. I am seldom without it though right now Im on an ashwagahnda kick, which I have to say really improves the impact of other herbal sedatives.
    I think I'm going to jump back on the relora/sensoril bandwagon. Glad you're getting good use out of it!

27. On the suntheanine for 2 days now. I am going to give this more time to work, as I am only using 100 mg of it each day. Nothing extraordinary to report, but will check back with hopefully more results.

28. got my phenibut today - along with a nice sample pack - t shirt and a few other things!! you guys really know how to hook it up!
    now just need to figure out how to send out those shipping confirmations lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    got my phenibut today - along with a nice sample pack - t shirt and a few other things!! you guys really know how to hook it up!
    now just need to figure out how to send out those shipping confirmations lol
    Glad to hear! Enjoy man!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

30. Might dose some phenibut with my ashwagandha later. Come looking for me if I never post again. j/k!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti-Anxiety supplements
    By ms8172 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:58 AM
  2. best supplements for anxiety?
    By bill86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM
  3. Anxiety and Depression Supplements
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. Best supplements for anxiety
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:16 PM
  5. Do anti-anxiety type meds lower cortisol?
    By rkretz in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 04:07 PM