Anti Anxiety Supplements

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

Got my girlfriend some phenibut because she would have panic attacks occassionally. She says it helps a lot.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83%

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Got my girlfriend some phenibut because she would have panic attacks occassionally. She says it helps a lot.
    Favorite supplement, all I need is one to feel like a million bucks and 2-3 if I want the best sleep of my life. To bad I cant be on this 7 days a week.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks, I've decided to pick some up today and report back. Based on the comments around here and the reviews, I think it is worth trying, especially for the price. I really like supplements that help overall well being/mental capacity, and that can be used daily.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.14%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Thanks, I've decided to pick some up today and report back. Based on the comments around here and the reviews, I think it is worth trying, especially for the price. I really like supplements that help overall well being/mental capacity, and that can be used daily.
    rhodiola right? Yeah let us know, I should be getting my Suntheanine any day, really hoping that helps clear the general anxiety.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.42%

Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    rhodiola right? Yeah let us know, I should be getting my Suntheanine any day, really hoping that helps clear the general anxiety.
    Tried both. I got nothing out of Suntheanine and Rhodiola only gave me insomnia.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

The combo of suntheanine and agmatine has me so perfect lately. I feel like it couldn't get better, but I am going to add the rhodiola to see what a god feels like. lol
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.42%

Those of you taking Phenibut, what dosage?
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

How would you dose the Phenibut. Can I take it on days I work. I dont want to be very tired when I am working or anything. SJ

BTW, I just got it in Yesterday. I ordered it from a reputable place about two weeks ago and it somehow got lost in shipping and I never got it. I contacted the company and all they could tell me was that it was shipped out on a certain date and they gave me the USPS shipping number. Well I checked it. And there is no more activity on it from the day it was supposedly shipped. I contacted them again and they said there is nothing they could do. So I orderd from somwhere else two days ago and got it the next day. Now that is customer service. SJ
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

So, doing a lot of research on Rhodiola, I see that there are a lot of differences in the brands out there. Potency levels, origin of the root, and added ingredients. Apparently, this is definitely one of the supps that you get what you pay for. Go cheap and you get lower potency and added salidrosides, which does not appear to have much beneficial effect for those looking at at this product. I am basing this only on reviews of the brands that contain this and various articles I found. The higher end products contain only rosavin, rosin, and rosarin in high concentration levels and those are the products that everyone raves about being so much better.

I picked up a lower end Solaray brand and it contains the additional salidrosides and I haven't felt a thing. I am going to shell out the extra $$ today and get the high end stuff to see what a difference it makes. I will report back.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

weed works for me
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.13%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    weed works for me

Amen to that brother......
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHT View Post
    Tried both. I got nothing out of Suntheanine and Rhodiola only gave me insomnia.
    is suntheanine, l-theanine? I love l-theanine.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    is suntheanine, l-theanine? I love l-theanine.
    Suntheanine is patented form of l-theanine
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Phenibut is definitely worth a shot and we just added it to our line!
    i am a fan of phenibut....i have a bottle of anabolic innovation phenibut that i am getting ready to log!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Phenibut is definitely worth a shot and we just added it to our line!
    i picked up a bottle from the AI store on tuesday, but never got a shipping conformation email....is it on back order?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by dyno View Post
    Clonazapam is one of the best anti anxiety medications I think. Its the new and improved valuim. Clonazapam unlike valuim has very few side effects me I dont have any I take them for a month straight and go right off them. When im on them though Im not able to lift my heaviest weight but the good thing about them is you will get way better gains taking cause you have to push yourself harder to get to that weight your pushing before. Plus its a tranquilizer so you take it at night youll feel very refreshed in the morning. I advise not drinking with it cause it is considered a benzodiazepine but talk to your doc about them I can see alot of people taking them I know that for a fact
    Not necessarily. It is a different animal. As a matter of fact, pretty much every benzo has different effects based on 'some' factors such like:
    1. Sedation
    2. Calmness
    3. Drowsiness
    4. Euphoria

For me, Librium is the best. It'll keep you calm without having strong onset or elimination without much sedation. Xanax puts me into 'zombie' mode, Klonipin makes me so drowsy it pisses me off while I internalize everything, Ativan is relaxing and somewhat disorienting/trippy, Valium is a bit like Librium as Librium breaks down into diazepam to an extent, Halcion will knock you out (period), etc.

As for the best ethnobotanical stack (herbal) that I've tried is Relora and Sensoril. There are a lot of success stories and company funded trials with the combo and bloodwork to back the effects that it has on GABA levels, cortisol levels, and spermatogenesis.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Those of you taking Phenibut, what dosage?
    I've used it once so far, 500mg and felt great.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    8 tablets?? Good Gawd. They could have at least added 25 grams of protein too. At 8 tablets, there was prolly room left
    Almost a skittle supplement experience!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

Well, after trying the Solaray brand Rhodiola and not seeing an effect, I picked up some Gaia brand yesterday and gave it a shot. I took two for a total of 240mg in the morning and well, it was hell. After about 20 minutes, I felt like someone hit me with a dumb stick. I couldn't really think straight and felt a wave of complete exhaustion come over me. I laid down and woke up 2 hours later with my wife asking what was wrong. I got up and was absolutely the most irritable that I can ever remember. Any little thing made me want to destroy it. I literally had to force myself to go on an hour walk to get the edge off. I ended up zoning on the television for a couple hours and spent the rest of the day just in a surly mood until last night, when I couldn't sleep.

What the hell? I can't figure out why my body reacted this way. I am going to try 1 pill, and see if it was just the dose. If this doesn't change after one, I'll trash the bottle and leave this one alone.

My list: EndoSurge, Erase, vitamin D3, Alpha-GPC, L-theanine, Agmatine
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Relora/Sensoril combo. If you don't notice a significant improvement in the quality of your life after a month (max) of use, I would be utterly shocked. It worked wonders for me and pretty much everyone else whom I recommended it to. When you plan on ceasing use, lower (titrate) the dosage and ween off. I'm not trying to keep plugging this stuff, but it can really help you out without adverse effects.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Almost a skittle supplement experience!
    Much props for iForce! I can't wait to get me my mail tomorrow I've gots a tub of the new watermelon Hemavol. Please don't change the formula.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Much props for iForce! I can't wait to get me my mail tomorrow I've gots a tub of the new watermelon Hemavol. Please don't change the formula.
    Thanks bro! iForce is where it's at! Great products, great people! Watermelon Hemavol is my favorite!!!! Taste LIKE CANDY num num num...oh...and it makes your muscles bigger too...brb... num num num num >.<
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

Update- holy crap, yeah it was definitely the dose I took yesterday. This morning I took just one and I feel like a million bucks. I literally have energy like I don't know what to do with and I am in a great frame of mind. In all my years, I've never taken anything (legal) that had such a dramatic effect with a minor change in the dose.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72%

Rescue remedy, all natural & works!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Update- holy crap, yeah it was definitely the dose I took yesterday. This morning I took just one and I feel like a million bucks. I literally have energy like I don't know what to do with and I am in a great frame of mind. In all my years, I've never taken anything (legal) that had such a dramatic effect with a minor change in the dose.
    Calibration Good work!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%

I;ve tried b complexes, 5-htp, Valerian, passion flower, gaba, theanine, and some other stuff and i've found theanine to be the only effective one i've tried. Picamilon is good too but thats almost a medication. beta blockers are also great but that is a medication. In terms of supplements, I recommend theanine, but mansports swagger is good **** too if you wanna try something that peps you up a little too.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.53%

Phenibut is a great supplement for anxiety, and is actually a prescription based drug in Russia/Soviet Union.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.55%

Well, after trying the Solaray brand Rhodiola and not seeing an effect, I picked up some Gaia brand yesterday and gave it a shot. I took two for a total of 240mg in the morning and well, it was hell. After about 20 minutes, I felt like someone hit me with a dumb stick. I couldn't really think straight and felt a wave of complete exhaustion come over me. I laid down and woke up 2 hours later with my wife asking what was wrong. I got up and was absolutely the most irritable that I can ever remember. Any little thing made me want to destroy it. I literally had to force myself to go on an hour walk to get the edge off. I ended up zoning on the television for a couple hours and spent the rest of the day just in a surly mood until last night, when I couldn't sleep.

What the hell? I can't figure out why my body reacted this way. I am going to try 1 pill, and see if it was just the dose. If this doesn't change after one, I'll trash the bottle and leave this one alone.

My list: EndoSurge, Erase, vitamin D3, Alpha-GPC, L-theanine, Agmatine
    No need to throw it away, I live in Colorado too

Damn

Dem dere adaptogens, good stuff.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Phenibut is a great supplement for anxiety, and is actually a prescription based drug in Russia/Soviet Union.
    i love me some phenibut....just have to curb the urge to use everyday, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.22%

Nothing amazing for supplements that I know. Certain things like theanine can help a little bit. It is green tea..
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

theanine not doing much for me.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    if it's for real, a lil bit of xanax

if it's kind of high, phenibut

if it's just your average everyday anxiety, just get one off
    Try Phenibut
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Picamilon-150 is great for consistent usage. It is a form fo GABA that actually crosses the BBB, very effective.

Agmatine has mild anxiolytic effects if your anxiety is nothing serious.

Phenibut is good for occassional use (1-2 times per week MAXIMUM), but when you do use it, it GREATLY reduces anxiety.
    We should start having Phenibut logs popping up on the forums. It's currently at our store for $24.99 - 120 x 500mg. Hopefully NP picks it up soon. I think this is our first logger here at AM:

ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    We should start having Phenibut logs popping up on the forums. It's currently at our store for $24.99 - 120 x 500mg. Hopefully NP picks it up soon. I think this is our first logger here at AM:

ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

i picked up a bottle from the AI store on tuesday, but never got a shipping conformation email....is it on back order?
    ....?
    Cultivating Mass.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

It doesn't appear to be on backorder. I don't have access to that sort of information to be able to check on your shipment. You can go to our site and contact Customer Service, though: http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/contacts

Let me know if you run into any issues and I'll see how I can help you out.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Nothing amazing for supplements that I know. Certain things like theanine can help a little bit. It is green tea..
    Well, it is a little more than green tea.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%

Kratom.
    PM me if interested.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

Check our Phenibut out.... I started taking it (due to anxiety) and love it....

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.61%

Higher doses of Rhodiola cause sedation/lethargy while a lower dose (150mg std 3%) improves energy and mood. Relora is good shizz, I agree completely. I am seldom without it though right now Im on an ashwagahnda kick, which I have to say really improves the impact of other herbal sedatives.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm using AI Sports Phenibut, and it is legit.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It doesn't appear to be on backorder. I don't have access to that sort of information to be able to check on your shipment. You can go to our site and contact Customer Service, though: http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/contacts

Let me know if you run into any issues and I'll see how I can help you out.
    thanks... maybe its possible it shipped w/o a shipment conformation?? at least thats what ive been hoping. anyways if its not here tomorrow ill send an email to CS..thanks for the supprt

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti-Anxiety supplements
    By ms8172 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:58 AM
  2. best supplements for anxiety?
    By bill86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM
  3. Anxiety and Depression Supplements
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. Best supplements for anxiety
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:16 PM
  5. Do anti-anxiety type meds lower cortisol?
    By rkretz in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 04:07 PM