Favorite preworkout

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried jacked,1mr,assault, shi*y *** brand, and a few others from friends. What do you guys like best. I'm looking to buy a new one and need some advice.
Thanks

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I currently switch between Craze and Maniac. I like them both, but I think you get a little more bang for your buck with Maniac, do its larger size.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'm currently using Ultima and really like it thus far. Only used it twice, but energy seems clean and genuine. All the products you listed are heavy on the stims--it may be a good idea to try a non stim product like omega sport's Ultima or iforce's Hemavol.

Just my two copper Abrahams!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I love assault but it's pretty pricey, razor8 is the best for the buck 80 servings for 30-40 bucks one serving= two jack3d

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up, original mesomorph, superpump

non stim is hemavol, pre max

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've tried jacked,1mr,assault, shi*y *** brand, and a few others from friends. What do you guys like best. I'm looking to buy a new one and need some advice.
Thanks
If u send me a pm i can send u a sample of our new Speed Xtreme UC 80 serving product that way you can check it out. Plus it is only around 28 bucks on most sites so only 36 cents a serving which is a great value!

adnscmplx

Awards
Call me crazy but I have tried a fair number of products and still like No-xplode the best.

What the hell is a non-stim pre-workout? That sounds like magic beans to me.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Call me crazy but I have tried a fair number of products and still like No-xplode the best.

What the hell is a non-stim pre-workout? That sounds like magic beans to me.
You're crazy

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Really want to try Craze but anything with 1,3 is good. Some dislike it, but I enjoy it personally.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks
My #1 is the original Assault. There is a second reformulated version out - I haven't used the newest version yet to make a comparison for myself, but general feedback indicating that it's as good as the original. Aside from that, there's a few products out there that work well taken pre-training that are not "preworkout" products per se - depends on your goals and needs what you use, really.

~Rosie~

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
My #1 is the original Assault. There is a second reformulated version out - I haven't used the newest version yet to make a comparison for myself, but general feedback indicating that it's as good as the original. Aside from that, there's a few products out there that work well taken pre-training that are not "preworkout" products per se - depends on your goals and needs what you use, really.

~Rosie~
I just downed some of the new assault, it's just as good bro

kwilson818

Awards
I love Assault and Animal Rage isn't too bad either mixed funky though

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever pre workout you choose just add a scoop or two of hemavol and thank me later :p just try to match the flavors lol

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Assault or Lit-Up. I prefer Assault. I liked Bullnox, but two weeks after taking it started getting some sides. Stopped and started only to have sides return again. I noticed a strength increase with Assault. You said you tried Assault. If did not like consider Lit-Up if cool with DAA.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Assault or Lit-Up. I prefer Assault. I liked Bullnox, but two weeks after taking it started getting some sides. Stopped and started only to have sides return again. I noticed a strength increase with Assault. You said you tried Assault. If did not like consider Lit-Up if cool with DAA.
Didn't bullnox have SuperDrol in it? I remember some pre having it. Dumb **** mayn

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly
1.rage
2. maximize when i can handle the 1,3
3. superpump max with minimum 2 scoops (got to spendy for my liking)
4. clenbutrex, bcaa, agmatine if you are looking to stack:)
5. white flood

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly
1.rage
2. maximize when i can handle the 1,3
3. superpump max with minimum 2 scoops (got to spendy for my liking)
4. clenbutrex, bcaa, agmatine if you are looking to stack:)
5. white flood
I've never had a issue with dmaa... Guess I'm lucky

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
My apologies the supplement was called superNOX

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pretty much only like to use stim free pre-workouts. Based on that my favorites are:
1) Ultima + Plcar or Alcar
2) Clout
I also really need to try some Hemavol soon as I love the profile, just haven't gotten around to getting any yet :stupid:

On a side note I did try Craze today and thought it was really impressive from the first dose..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm telling ya! I've done it with lit up too. I think it was cherry lit up and lemon hemavol. Tasted pretty good lol
no no no no no.....peach tea with lemon flavored anything is where its at! no joke! i created a slogan and ill get laughed at but i think AppNut should trademark it

"tea it up with Lit Up" an arnold palmer pre workout. Peach Tea Lit Up + Lemonade Hemavol or something with that flavor

may the laughing begin....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried everything out there. These are my favorites from what I have tried.

Stim:
AX SuperSize
SAN Fierce
SNS Focus XT

Stim Free:
AX Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
MAN Clout

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just downed some of the new assault, it's just as good bro
Cheers for that - I'll be using it once my tubS of the original are gone...And btw, even though I'm "just one of the guys", I ain't no "bro", LOL :D

~Rosie~

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not tried everything out there. These are my favorites from what I have tried.

Stim:
AX SuperSize
SAN Fierce
SNS Focus XT

Stim Free:
AX Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
MAN Clout
More people need to try Fierce. It's impressive.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still need to try Lit Up and Craze, but my favs are CryoShock and Rage.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I use Craze for pretty much everyworkout, but occasionally I'll use a couple of scoops of SPMAX.

Also quite like NO Shotgun but haven't bought any in a fair while.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would still love to try out lit up, supersize for the new stims and fierce,

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've just started using maximize V2 and hermoval and they are the ****!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speed Xtreme UC 80 sounds pretty legit. I'm between that and craze. I'm not sure If I can handle the grape flavor though!

steppinRazor

Awards
i think im gonna give into this Craze, craze..everyone seems to love it...anyone at DS have the hookup??

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Maximize V1 was awesome for energy, never tried the new one
Mesomorph was good energy and pumps
Ultima- stim free- awesome health/performance benefits- takes time tho...
Hemavol - insane pumps--only tried the tabs tho, so no comment on flavor
White Flood- watermelon- flavor is awesome, great pumps and 1,3 dimeth free (if you're sensitive or cycling off it)

IronmanH

IronmanH

Awards
Animal Rage, and nutrex heamo rage black are two of the best pre workout supplements I have ever tried. Both give you a huge boost i the gym you can feel this in your pump. Nutrex heamo rage did make me feel a little sick after my workout but as long as you keep 110% hydrated through workout this counteracts that effect, brilliant products.
IronmanH

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
i think im gonna give into this Craze, craze..everyone seems to love it...anyone at DS have the hookup??
Except for me! Nearly gave me a mental breakdown.....a bit too physoactive for me perhaps. Its put me off pre-workouts a little. At the moment I'm just downing a strong good cup of coffee pre-workout.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Maximize V1 was awesome for energy, never tried the new one
Mesomorph was good energy and pumps
Ultima- stim free- awesome health/performance benefits- takes time tho...
Hemavol - insane pumps--only tried the tabs tho, so no comment on flavor
White Flood- watermelon- flavor is awesome, great pumps and 1,3 dimeth free (if you're sensitive or cycling off it)
Man! You need to try the new blend of maximize!!!!

bigisbetter

Awards
Try Wyked by Taurus. I have been using it for two months now and love it. Ive tried them all and this one seems to be the best for me. It has all the bells and whistles as well as a nice dose of D-Aspartic Acid which I need to help with test levels. Overall you just need to buy and try to see what you can handle and how it makes you feel. Good luck!!

AForney

AForney

Awards
I'm not using a PW right now, but the few I have tried are rated.
1. Jacked
2. NO Xoplode
3. Superpump 250

4. 1MR

Maximize V2 and Hermoval are probably next on my list to try.

adnscmplx

Awards
I like DS. Craze looks pretty good, I may give that a try. I'll have to look at prices compared to some others.

I like jack3d just fine. N2KTS hasn't been mentioned yet. It works well but i'm not crazy about the flavor I have (grape).

Really, no one else likes No-Xplode? I know BSN isn't too popular around here but the lemonade flavor tastes great and it gives me tons of pop.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ergo blitz here, i dont like stims. tried most of them, not a fan.