Favorite preworkout

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had any stim free, that does sound pretty good.

808Pump

Awards
I like Craze, for me it does what the label says it will do. I workout very early in the mornings and it keeps me in a good mood all day.
My previous favorite was Phenadrine...now that one will make you sweat buckets!

After reading about Hemavol, I may need to add this to the concoction one day soon.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Now, neucore : fine, great focus, citruline..., vascularity.... great for gym and cardio
the best ? Hemo Rage UC ... amazing.... is a drug, seriously....
jacked : nothing with 3 scoops

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite preworkouts - Non Stim - Ultima and liking BodyForge right now, Stim wise - Wyked and Cryoshock.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a big fan of ultra reps.

If you need something to start you up and get you going, this isn't it. It really shines when you're looking for something to help you dig deeper and break new barriers. I like taking it before playing sports, especially when I'm playing against younger guys (18-20) who have what seems like unlimited energy. It helps me not only keep up but out last.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I'm a big fan of ultra reps.

If you need something to start you up and get you going, this isn't it. It really shines when you're looking for something to help you dig deeper and break new barriers. I like taking it before playing sports, especially when I'm playing against younger guys (18-20) who have what seems like unlimited energy. It helps me not only keep up but out last.
I took three scoops of jack3d before every football game and had a scoop at half time during my senior year, I was the craziest muh fuggin linebacker that running back ever saw

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it feels like there are so many of these favorite pre workout threads but whatdahell. Hemavol and supersize are good stuff

John33

Awards
Craze

Before Craze, I thought that SAN's Fierce and Launch were the best pre-workout products out there, they're still great, but I now use Craze. I also like MuscleTech Neurocore.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Try Wyked by Taurus. I have been using it for two months now and love it. Ive tried them all and this one seems to be the best for me. It has all the bells and whistles as well as a nice dose of D-Aspartic Acid which I need to help with test levels. Overall you just need to buy and try to see what you can handle and how it makes you feel. Good luck!!
Thanks, I love wyked, and it tastes amazing

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say for me the top three that I've tried are:
1. Muscle Marinade
2. Beast Mode
3. Jack3d

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

SDR

Awards
Neogenix Cryoshock isn't bad but it only lasted me 15-20 minutes.
How many serving did you take? Did you have food before or after? Sleep ok the night before? There are many variables that can effect a products effect if you only took it a single time. If you like I can send you another sample to try.

sounds pretty bad to me
CryoShock is an excellent product. Plus, the label is non-proprietary so you know exactly what you are taking.. Its all quality here!

Profion

Awards
Im looking to try another preworkout supplement.
ive tried No-xplode, No-xplode 2.0, Jack3d, 1MR, Supercharge, Superpump, Nanovapor, Xpand think thats it.

Out of all the supplements i really liked Jack3d, 1mr and No-xplode 2.0
But im looking for something stronger if theres anything out there ive tried to research alittle and have come across alot of reviews by people and seems like that:

AVP Mesomorph, Jack3d, Assault, Craze, C4
going for the most kick for the buck! dont care of its none stim or what ever main priority is just that it works!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
ive tried No-xplode, No-xplode 2.0, Jack3d, 1MR, Supercharge, Superpump, Nanovapor, Xpand think thats it.

But im looking for something stronger if theres anything out there ive tried to research alittle and have come across alot of reviews by people and seems like that:

going for the most kick for the buck! dont care of its none stim or what ever main priority is just that it works!
If you want something stronger go with razor8 by all max, one scoop is 4 scoops of jacked

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Try hemavol, wyked

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Yall didn't hear? Studies have shown that Hemavol and Maximize were at Jesus' last supper!!!! We found the new Maximize intense formula buried under a rock, written on a sheet of gold, just so happens Vaughn was out hunting coyote for his wife and came upon it. He snuffled, snarled, and contemplated whether to change the new formula. He tested it, patented it...and then it came to life and is going to be brought to you all! Muahuahuahuah >.<

Profion

Awards
not long time ago i saw a top list of preworkout supplements and razor8 if i remember correctly was in the top!

Assualt as first, then Razor8!
think ill go for Razor8 then Assault, Craze and try out witch one works best for me..

So far ive understood that Assault does not contain 1.3? so where does the price winning first place energy come from ?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
not long time ago i saw a top list of preworkout supplements and razor8 if i remember correctly was in the top!

Assualt as first, then Razor8!
think ill go for Razor8 then Assault, Craze and try out witch one works best for me..

So far ive understood that Assault does not contain 1.3? so where does the price winning first place energy come from ?
I don't like assault cause it comes out to 16 servings, razor8 has 80. Anyway the assault is the safest pre workout and is legal under NCAA restrictions. The energy is there, idk how but it is formulated very very well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I can send you samples of Fierce AND Launch 4350. BOTH work, with fierce being geared toward best-in-class performance increases and pumps, and 4350 being geared toward energy and focus. PM me your name and addy.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't like assault cause it comes out to 16 servings, razor8 has 80. Anyway the assault is the safest pre workout and is legal under NCAA restrictions. The energy is there, idk how but it is formulated very very well.
Fierce is not banned by any sports org that I know of, and it provides 50 16.4gr servings per tub, for $30-$35. It's also manufactured in a cGMP facility, and patented. You won't find better effects. ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A product does NOT have to contain 1,3-dimeth for it to be effective re energy. Assault contains OTHER ingredients that are perfect for energy, especially if one is looking for energy that does not cause a crash or requiring higher and higher doses of it over time to remain effective. That said, each to their own, and not everyone likes smooth energy, but prefers a more jittery, "stim-like" energy.

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
focus XT, agmatine and beta alanine. pretty good stuff right there. Just waiting for the stim free FXT to come out...also really like pump fixx...minus the 1-3

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout at night and this is what I like to do

1 - 2 scoops of Lit Up 15 min pre workout. An hour before I take lit up, I take a non stim pre workout. Pre max or hemavol (if I have them). If not, I'll take my bcaas with lit up and creatine mono post workout

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a recipe for sleepless nights for late night lifters haha
That's where BodyForge is perfect I love it has a good amount of CM in it with COP on it also stuff is awesome for endurance and late night lifting. I throw some carnitine in it for the win. And plus no prop blend like many others out there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A product does NOT have to contain 1,3-dimeth for it to be effective re energy. Assault contains OTHER ingredients that are perfect for energy, especially if one is looking for energy that does not cause a crash or requiring higher and higher doses of it over time to remain effective. That said, each to their own, and not everyone likes smooth energy, but prefers a more jittery, "stim-like" energy.

~Rosie~
i would take assault if i saw ANY energy from it and didnt make me want to throw up lol i know you love assault rosie...i know it affects everybody different

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Assault is good just not easy on the wallet

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Tried SAN Launch yesterday...wasn't too impressed but it did taste really good. Had a good workout and all but can't say the product stood out in any particular way. I had the watermelon.

I'm gonna try SAN Fierce later today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would take assault if i saw ANY energy from it and didnt make me want to throw up lol i know you love assault rosie...i know it affects everybody different
I have always said that everyone has a different experience with every product, and just because I see something does not mean that it will affect anyone else the same. I recommend it because it DOES work for me, but everyone has to experiment and find what works for them best.

~Rosie~

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Tried SAN Launch yesterday...wasn't too impressed but it did taste really good. Had a good workout and all but can't say the product stood out in any particular way. I had the watermelon.

I'm gonna try SAN Fierce later today.
Let us know how you liked fierce. Have you ever tried hemavol? People say hemavol/fierce is like the NEW thing. Let us know for sure!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how you liked fierce. Have you ever tried hemavol? People say hemavol/fierce is like the NEW thing. Let us know for sure!
Hemavol is legit! Only used the the tabs but Hemavol stacked with anything would yield amazing pumps.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hemavol is legit! Only used the the tabs but Hemavol stacked with anything would yield amazing pumps.
Did u do with a meal or with out?
Timing?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Lit-Up always treats me well and I always go back to it when I try new products. I agree with monster that the watermelon flavor tastes gooooood!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Did u do with a meal or with out?
Timing?
I always used them 45min preworkout on a relatively empty stomach. Anywhere from 30 min to an hour after a meal.