BioForge / Triazole Stack Dose?

jpg0923

Awards
So I'm 6'1 and 185 lbs. My goal for this is to get more cut and tight, and lean up my stomach. I'm getting 2 bottles of Bioforge and 2 bottles of Triazole in the mail today. Any advice on what dose I should take at my weight? And how should I stack these? I've seen a few posts of people staggering them, but I would value any additional opinions or suggestions I can get on this, and if you have any questions like if I left anything out, I'll be on here every hour or so - thanks.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the fact that you got the Triazole to run with the Bioforge now I don't know how good
the Bioforge is because I havn't tried it yet but I like the ingredients so I just might pick up
2 jars to run some time in the future. I do have experience with Triazole because I ran it with
Diesel Test Hardcore last summer for a 12 week cycle and it was one of the best herbal test
stacks I ever used. I ran the DTHC for 5 weeks at 4 to 5 tabs a day until I was really sure
it kicked in and then I added the Triazole at 3 caps a day for the rest of the remaining 7 weeks.
When I finished the first jar of Triazole at 3 caps a day I was in superior condition and all I needed
for the rest of my cycle was 2 caps a day from the 2nd jar and I continued that way with the DTHC
until I ended the 12 week cycle. I still have 1/2 jar of Triazole left which I am going buy another jar
and run the same cycle this summer with DTHC. With the Bioforge I would follow the jars directions
and dose 1 tab 3 times a day 30min before a meal and wait about 3 to 4 weeks until you really feel
the Bioforge kick in. You should feel a big libido boost, more strength in the gym, better recovery,
more energy with a little more aggression. When you feel these effects then you know Bioforge has
kicked in now you should start the Triazole at 3 caps a day and everything else will get even better.
If your diet is right you should become more vascular, dry and harder and you will lean out around the
abs real nicely but again your diet has to be right. A good amount of quality protein, good complex carbs,
and good fats. Good luck with the cycle and let me know how you like Bioforge since I havn't tried it yet
but I am familiar with most of the ingredients which I have used in the past in other products especially the
Long Jack also known as Tong Kat Ali.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
So I'm 6'1 and 185 lbs. My goal for this is to get more cut and tight, and lean up my stomach. I'm getting 2 bottles of Bioforge and 2 bottles of Triazole in the mail today. Any advice on what dose I should take at my weight? And how should I stack these? I've seen a few posts of people staggering them, but I would value any additional opinions or suggestions I can get on this, and if you have any questions like if I left anything out, I'll be on here every hour or so - thanks.
How's this stack working for you now?

I've started with this stack today and will be taking upon waking up 2x Bioforge v3 with 2x Triazole and around 10h later 1 caps of each.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran Bioforge V3 but I have used VitaTest (basically the same as V3) and I noticed better sleep, better recovery and an increase in libido. I have also used Triazole as a stand alone and didn't get much out of it. I am currently stacking Bioforge Pro Max and Vita Test since they both work on different pathways and I am noticing strength increases in additon to the afore mentioned benefits of Vita Test.