AndroBulk V. AndroMass or AndroBulk or Mass + Andro Hard

Lankeyguy15

Awards
My first PH cycle was on p-mag

1)What is the weight gain difference between Bulk and Mass?

2) If I took MAss or Bulk plus Hard..Would it hinder some of the weight or strength gains? Would like to still gain more strength and weigh like 10 pounds not gain fat anymore

Thanks guys, this is not my first cycle and this is for a FUTURE plan in 3-4 months.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first PH cycle was on p-mag

1)What is the weight gain difference between Bulk and Mass?

2) If I took MAss or Bulk plus Hard..Would it hinder some of the weight or strength gains? Would like to still gain more strength and weigh like 10 pounds not gain fat anymore

Thanks guys, this is not my first cycle and this is for a FUTURE plan in 3-4 months.
Look on their website. It explains the answer to your first question. Androhard is in andromass already

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Oh...thanks. Guess Ill see how long I go until I reach another wall before I get back into this game.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but ive seen people take AH with AM, but im not the person to talk to on this. maybe a rep can get in. i dont want to lead you the wrong way.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
They suggest if you want to take mass with hard take a full dose of mass with a 1/2 dose of hard. If you want to take bulk with hard you can take a full dose of both. Or you can just do mass or bulk solo they should both lead so similar weight gain (or this is what they claim) with bulk being more wet and mass having more androgenic properties.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Ya I saw that and more aggression which I dont need haha. I think I would do mass only because its less expensive.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I saw that and more aggression which I dont need haha. I think I would do mass only because its less expensive.
Following my log and I'll update on the aggression. That was a worry I had as well bc I have a short fuse as it is. So far, none noted

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do AndroMass or Bulk and hard later...

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Thanks guys and Aaron since I know you have followed my p-mag.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Lankeyguy15

Awards
YA same here, I have another question.. That 315 I did on bench was with elbows flared out and I just started tucking in my elbows slightly so its a W but I was wondering how long till I get the strength back up to workable range of something like 225x6 rep range again?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YA same here, I have another question.. That 315 I did on bench was with elbows flared out and I just started tucking in my elbows slightly so its a W but I was wondering how long till I get the strength back up to workable range of something like 225x6 rep range again?
This would be hard to answer since it is individualistic.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
This would be hard to answer since it is individualistic.
A realistic range would be fine. I know I did 3-4 sets of 8 to find a weight I could do and I ended at 155 with elbows tucked in but did a 6th set of 225x6 but elbows out to keep strength up.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A realistic range would be fine. I know I did 3-4 sets of 8 to find a weight I could do and I ended at 155 with elbows tucked in but did a 6th set of 225x6 but elbows out to keep strength up.
You need to work on tricep strength, crazy difference here by the way. Hit up the weighted dips, JM presses and look into jerks < seriously it will help with the bench and your ability to have an explosive movement.

As far as your cycle from what you are looking for I would run Bulk with Hard. I say this because Bulk will put on the 10 pounds and Hard is great for strength. PM a rep for a discount, HTS or myself:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Worth it damn great gains and no sides to speak of except being tired.
bulk or mass by itself I can see price being justified... but 6 caps of both mass and bulk for 8 weeks...that is way too expensive IMO

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bulk or mass by itself I can see price being justified... but 6 caps of both mass and bulk for 8 weeks...that is way too expensive IMO
2 many PHs.

6 bulk 3 mass or vice versa 4 8 weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
this mofo gets all his stuff at the swap meet board for like 50% off, so don't try and reason with him about the pricing :D
U guys pay top dollar, I pay bottom.

I smack car salesmen around...
Plus I know people that know people that take care of people :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with getting a good deal! I should start taking advantage of the trade/for sale section of AM...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nothing wrong with getting a good deal! I should start taking advantage of the trade/for sale section of AM...
I did a flash and moved a lot if shít 4 da low.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me guess......you don't tip the delivery driver or the waiter right? TELL THE TRUTH! :D
Rather pick the pizza up my self...
& was the service great? Bad? Or just ok?

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Thats expensive though only thing then I need the PCt
I feel you on the price, but if you wait it out PP has some good sales. 40% off the Androseries line around Thanksgiving and New Years. When you factor in the fact that you won't need ancillaries, and the overall less detrimental effects on your health compared to say a methylated PH, it's not a bad deal.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
MMM love me some AHV3. But, Can't wait to try Bulk + Mass.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MMM love me some AHV3. But, Can't wait to try Bulk + Mass.
Ditto, I've ran the AHV3 and loved it so I can't wait for Bulk and Mass, but what I really have my eye on is the new AndroLean something tells me it is going to be special.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Been Awhile Since I posted ,but Im harving a hard time trying to get myself to spend close to 3-400 even more with pct for a 20 pound gain max. Have you guys used any other type of PHs? Whats above P-mag for bulking? Or would you recommend p-mag again but at 6 week of 75/100/100/125/125/125? I ran it at 50/75/75/75/100/100 I believe

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androbulk for bulk, andromass for extreme recomp. Add muscle but will lose fat

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Been Awhile Since I posted ,but Im harving a hard time trying to get myself to spend close to 3-400 even more with pct for a 20 pound gain max.
Are you saying you hope to gain more than 20 pounds from a cycle? Because I'm not sure that's realistic for any compound. Next time you are at the grocery store, throw 20 lbs of steak in your cart so you can physically see just how much meat we are talking about adding. Now, think about your body doing that over a one or two month period...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying you hope to gain more than 20 pounds from a cycle? Because I'm not sure that's realistic for any compound. Next time you are at the grocery store, throw 20 lbs of steak in your cart so you can physically see just how much meat we are talking about adding. Now, think about your body doing that over a one or two month period...
agreed.

also, the its not ALL about gains. the androseries are much more safe, less suppressive and PCT isnt an illegal SERM. Much easier cycle. and you wont spend $400 unless you get two bottles of Andromass. And the reps have coupons. I just used a coupon for 25% off on androbulk and got it for like 170. look for your PCT in the supplement auction section and get it for cheaper.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 pounds...whew of LBM? not going to happen...if you had success on Pmag go with that

Lankeyguy15

Awards

Pretty sure i gained 15 with P-mag in a 5 week cycle and im at 193 right now.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
agreed.

also, the its not ALL about gains. the androseries are much more safe, less suppressive and PCT isnt an illegal SERM. Much easier cycle. and you wont spend $400 unless you get two bottles of Andromass. And the reps have coupons. I just used a coupon for 25% off on androbulk and got it for like 170. look for your PCT in the supplement auction section and get it for cheaper.
Just seems like with Androbulk or andormass that on a 8 week cycle that I could see more gains from just eating a lot, but maybe not the strength. I am thinking about another p-mag but a stronger run and in the summer though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran AndroMass for 6 weeks. If I remember correctly I started around 180 give or take a few pounds and finished at 198 bloated... Been off for about 2 1/2, 3 weeks and I'm holding @ 193. I'd say I put on about 7 pounds give or take of actual muscle and the rest could've been fat.

No huge sides besides being tired and crazy hungry.

Next up for me is an 8 week run of androlean how's the sides on that Ryan?

Lankeyguy15

Awards
That sounds good Aaron. but for the price once again agh! but we will see maybe i will have some saved up for it all.

What do you guys know about winstrol?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran AndroMass for 6 weeks. If I remember correctly I started around 180 give or take a few pounds and finished at 198 bloated... Been off for about 2 1/2, 3 weeks and I'm holding @ 193. I'd say I put on about 7 pounds give or take of actual muscle and the rest could've been fat.

No huge sides besides being tired and crazy hungry.

Next up for me is an 8 week run of androlean how's the sides on that Ryan?
From tester feedback, Lean has been virtually side-free.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
not looking to gain 15 maybe 10-12 and i would be eating 3500-4200