AndroBulk V. AndroMass or AndroBulk or Mass + Andro Hard

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    bulk or mass by itself I can see price being justified... but 6 caps of both mass and bulk for 8 weeks...that is way too expensive IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Lankeyguy15 View Post
    Thats expensive though only thing then I need the PCt
    I feel you on the price, but if you wait it out PP has some good sales. 40% off the Androseries line around Thanksgiving and New Years. When you factor in the fact that you won't need ancillaries, and the overall less detrimental effects on your health compared to say a methylated PH, it's not a bad deal.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lankeyguy15 View Post
    Thats expensive though only thing then I need the PCt
    Shoot me a PM I can give you a discount

    •   
       


  3. War and Aaron you guys crack me up sometimes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    War and Aaron you guys crack me up sometimes.
    That's r damn job.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    War and Aaron you guys crack me up sometimes.
    We're working hard around the clock 24/7 in order to crack you up ALL the time.....we strive for excellence and will not stop until we make all the people crack up all the time.
    •   
       


  6. MMM love me some AHV3. But, Can't wait to try Bulk + Mass.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    MMM love me some AHV3. But, Can't wait to try Bulk + Mass.
    Ditto, I've ran the AHV3 and loved it so I can't wait for Bulk and Mass, but what I really have my eye on is the new AndroLean something tells me it is going to be special.


  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ditto, I've ran the AHV3 and loved it so I can't wait for Bulk and Mass, but what I really have my eye on is the new AndroLean something tells me it is going to be special.
    Special enough to be part of my summer cut. Can't wait.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Been Awhile Since I posted ,but Im harving a hard time trying to get myself to spend close to 3-400 even more with pct for a 20 pound gain max. Have you guys used any other type of PHs? Whats above P-mag for bulking? Or would you recommend p-mag again but at 6 week of 75/100/100/125/125/125? I ran it at 50/75/75/75/100/100 I believe

  10. Androbulk for bulk, andromass for extreme recomp. Add muscle but will lose fat
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lankeyguy15 View Post
    Been Awhile Since I posted ,but Im harving a hard time trying to get myself to spend close to 3-400 even more with pct for a 20 pound gain max.
    Are you saying you hope to gain more than 20 pounds from a cycle? Because I'm not sure that's realistic for any compound. Next time you are at the grocery store, throw 20 lbs of steak in your cart so you can physically see just how much meat we are talking about adding. Now, think about your body doing that over a one or two month period...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    Are you saying you hope to gain more than 20 pounds from a cycle? Because I'm not sure that's realistic for any compound. Next time you are at the grocery store, throw 20 lbs of steak in your cart so you can physically see just how much meat we are talking about adding. Now, think about your body doing that over a one or two month period...
    agreed.

    also, the its not ALL about gains. the androseries are much more safe, less suppressive and PCT isnt an illegal SERM. Much easier cycle. and you wont spend $400 unless you get two bottles of Andromass. And the reps have coupons. I just used a coupon for 25% off on androbulk and got it for like 170. look for your PCT in the supplement auction section and get it for cheaper.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  13. 20 pounds...whew of LBM? not going to happen...if you had success on Pmag go with that


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    Are you saying you hope to gain more than 20 pounds from a cycle? Because I'm not sure that's realistic for any compound. Next time you are at the grocery store, throw 20 lbs of steak in your cart so you can physically see just how much meat we are talking about adding. Now, think about your body doing that over a one or two month period...

    Pretty sure i gained 15 with P-mag in a 5 week cycle and im at 193 right now.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    agreed.

    also, the its not ALL about gains. the androseries are much more safe, less suppressive and PCT isnt an illegal SERM. Much easier cycle. and you wont spend $400 unless you get two bottles of Andromass. And the reps have coupons. I just used a coupon for 25% off on androbulk and got it for like 170. look for your PCT in the supplement auction section and get it for cheaper.
    Just seems like with Androbulk or andormass that on a 8 week cycle that I could see more gains from just eating a lot, but maybe not the strength. I am thinking about another p-mag but a stronger run and in the summer though.

  16. I ran AndroMass for 6 weeks. If I remember correctly I started around 180 give or take a few pounds and finished at 198 bloated... Been off for about 2 1/2, 3 weeks and I'm holding @ 193. I'd say I put on about 7 pounds give or take of actual muscle and the rest could've been fat.

    No huge sides besides being tired and crazy hungry.

    Next up for me is an 8 week run of androlean how's the sides on that Ryan?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. That sounds good Aaron. but for the price once again agh! but we will see maybe i will have some saved up for it all.

    What do you guys know about winstrol?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I ran AndroMass for 6 weeks. If I remember correctly I started around 180 give or take a few pounds and finished at 198 bloated... Been off for about 2 1/2, 3 weeks and I'm holding @ 193. I'd say I put on about 7 pounds give or take of actual muscle and the rest could've been fat.

    No huge sides besides being tired and crazy hungry.

    Next up for me is an 8 week run of androlean how's the sides on that Ryan?
    From tester feedback, Lean has been virtually side-free.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lankeyguy15 View Post
    Pretty sure i gained 15 with P-mag in a 5 week cycle and im at 193 right now.
    LBM? First cycle, not likely to happen repetitively


  20. not looking to gain 15 maybe 10-12 and i would be eating 3500-4200

  21. Hey man just throwing this out there if you are looking for some great strength gains and size try P-BOLD with 5aOHP both by Taurus. I did an 8-week cycle of P-Bold for my first PH cycle ever and the only side I had was pressure headaches"fixed with fish oil." Not saying PP's stuff is not great just if you are looking for a run on a budget then Taurus is your place, If I had cash to throw I would give AB followed by AL a run though.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  22. If you make friends with the right people and search around you can get the products significantly cheaper

    As for gaining "x amount of weight" --- This is so hard to really predict. Some steroids are KNOWN for blowing you up 15 lbs in a few weeks due to instant sodium retention.

    Think Anadrol-50 -- However that does not mean EVERYONE will put on 15-20 lbs from Abombs...it's just a common figure.

    Some people will put on 12-18+ lbs on Andro while others wont. Sometimes I think people shoot themselves in the foot by over expecting things from hormones...

    Especially the more advanced you get! I highly doubt I could pop some Abombs at 100 mgs a day right now and blow up 15-20 MORE Lbs....just is not realistic....but if I had a crystal that said it would.......

    -Matt

  23. My friend works at T F so I get stuff cheap
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    My friend works at T F so I get stuff cheap
    tf supps?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    If you make friends with the right people and search around you can get the products significantly cheaper

    As for gaining "x amount of weight" --- This is so hard to really predict. Some steroids are KNOWN for blowing you up 15 lbs in a few weeks due to instant sodium retention.

    Think Anadrol-50 -- However that does not mean EVERYONE will put on 15-20 lbs from Abombs...it's just a common figure.

    Some people will put on 12-18+ lbs on Andro while others wont. Sometimes I think people shoot themselves in the foot by over expecting things from hormones...

    Especially the more advanced you get! I highly doubt I could pop some Abombs at 100 mgs a day right now and blow up 15-20 MORE Lbs....just is not realistic....but if I had a crystal that said it would.......

    -Matt
    Yeah I understand.. I just figure I can usually put on around 5-6 pounds with just eating around 3800 a day so with the help of helladrol i should gain a few more pounds and strength. The strength gain on p-mag wasnt that noticeable.

  26. Good Read
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Cool. I understand that all already. Thanks though

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Lankeyguy15 View Post
    Cool. I understand that all already. Thanks though
    Consider yourself rare.

    Alot of people do NOT consider these factors and are heavily delusional in what they can achieve -- I am not saying to under estimate yourself, but be a realist about it.

    Also -- YES you could put on 5-6 pounds from eating, but putting that on abruptly will surely be water/fat. W/ hormones you can be sure muscle tissue is the primary weight being added w/water right there...

    -Matt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Lankeyguy15

    tf supps?
    Yeah the warehouse is right by my house as well. That's how I get free samples and try out the new stuff so I can comment on it on here. Love me some pp gear!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  30. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Yeah the warehouse is right by my house as well. That's how I get free samples and try out the new stuff so I can comment on it on here. Love me some pp gear!
    Thats where I order my stuff. Which i had the hookup. Damn protein is 44 dollars now
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andromass/Androbulk
    By LikeMike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. andromass + androbulk
    By oscar9845 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Log in
Log in