Neogenix is now on AM!! – Full Disclosure labels inside.. Discussion welcome.

SDR

Awards

We are pleased to announce our new partnership with Anabolic Minds. I think many of you know us by now, but for those who still do not; I have included non-disclosure labels on each of our products to better familiarize you with our brand.

We decided to start listing ingredients nearly a year ago and since then the response to our brand has been phenomenal. We believe the customer should know what they are taking. Proprietary blends unfortunately only protect the profits of a company while leaving the consumer in the dark overpaying for under-dosed product.

While there may be some merit to protecting a formula, the truth is a good formula will not be copied because of the high cost to produce it. This is of coarse the reason why 99% of the companies do not list individual ingredient amounts.

We welcome an intelligent discussion and hope to see some familiar faces around here. We will also be doing exclusive AM only promotions starting in a few days.

I hope everyone enjoys what we have to bring!

Preworkout: CRYOSHOCK®

Intraworkout: INTRAFUSE®

Pre/Post (stim-free): BODYFORGE™

Muscle-Building: SUPREMACY®

Diet/Energy: VELOCITY XT® Capsule

Diet/Energy: VELOCITY® 1.9oz Shot

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff SDR! Have been a cryoshock/intrafuse fan for a while...and then making them both non prop :bigok:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Welcome, you might get more exposure in the company promotion section. Glad to have you guys here.

Reactions: SDR

SDR

Awards
Great stuff SDR! Have been a cryoshock/intrafuse fan for a while...and then making them both non prop :bigok:
That is a great combo there sir... Add in some BodyForge and your really set.

Have you tried the newer version of CryoShock with Creatinol-O-Phosphate?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you guys here, i was a big fan of Supremacy V1 :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a great combo there sir... Add in some BodyForge and your really set.

Have you tried the newer version of CryoShock with Creatinol-O-Phosphate?
I haven't yet, no...nor have I tried the Fruit punch IntraFuse yet...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the profile on bodyforge and the fact that there are 90 serving per container. If only you guys had a zero carb version, then I could use it on this keto diet I'm employing. :)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i love that theres no arginine.

thank you!!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supremacy big fan of that still have a bottle in my stash always wanted to try Cryoshock.

SDR

Awards
No, it does have a tiny amount of M100. Its very small. A few hundred mgs per scoop

EArch

Awards
  • Established
used supremacy twice about a year ago and loved it, one of my favorite test boosters any day.

SDR

Awards
used supremacy twice about a year ago and loved it, one of my favorite test boosters any day.
That great to hear, I love it too.. Past few times I used it with DAA and talk about a high libido :p

What was your favorite way to use it? Bulk, cut, recomp?

SDR

Awards
I haven't yet, no...nor have I tried the Fruit punch IntraFuse yet...
The fruit punch is awesome.. The lemon-lime was good but not for everyone as the hydrolysed protein could be tasted by some people. I still liked it though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and major kudos on full disclosure labeling...particularly with your stim products. I like to know exactly how much I'm using.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to see you here! Top notch company IMO. To anyone who doesn't know, or is unfamiliar with neogenix, there stuff is 100% legit! Supremecy is hands down one of the best supplements on the market!

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome good to finally you over here

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to see you here! Top notch company IMO. To anyone who doesn't know, or is unfamiliar with neogenix, there stuff is 100% legit! Supremecy is hands down one of the best supplements on the market!

Mike
Supremacy has been one of my favorite supplements for a long time i always thought it was underrated much like Blue Gene by CL. I'm excited to try their Cryoshock also.

SDR

Awards

Mike
Welcome good to finally you over here
Supremacy has been one of my favorite supplements for a long time i always thought it was underrated much like Blue Gene by CL. I'm excited to try their Cryoshock also.
Thanks for the warm welcome!.. We got allot planed for here. Should see some great exclusive promos really soon.

We also have a discount page for everyone w/ free shipping. Its a great way you buy some fresh Neogenix product at a great price. Just click the Neogenix banner on this site to be forwarded.

liquid_diet

liquid_diet

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm running 8 weeks of Supremacy right now with DAA, agmatine, and ZMA and am starting to really love the effects :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait.. We have something new in the works as we speak :cool:
TRINITY STACK?!?!?!?!!?!?

For anyone who isn't familiar with neogenix history, they use to make one of the best, if not the BEST non-hormonal, muscle building stacks; the trinity stack! Results, before and after pics, were crazy. I used it several times, nothing to this day compares IMO.

SDR

Awards
TRINITY STACK?!?!?!?!!?!?

For anyone who isn't familiar with neogenix history, they use to make one of the best, if not the BEST non-hormonal, muscle building stacks; the trinity stack! Results, before and after pics, were crazy. I used it several times, nothing to this day compares IMO.
Maybe.. Guess your have to wait and see :p

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely gonna get a stack: BodyForge, CryoShock, IntraFuse. Now I wanna know about the mythical Trinity stack ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did my research and I def like the looks of Amplitude, nothing on the market like it. I have heard great things about Supremacy lately, but there are tons of test-boosters out there.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did my research and I def like the looks of Amplitude, nothing on the market like it. I have heard great things about Supremacy lately, but there are tons of test-boosters out there.
Amplitude was sick! I loved Supremecy the most, one of my buddies at the gym loved regenesen at 6 caps a day more than anything. I gave him 4 bottles at one point, to run 6 caps a day for 2 months.. he was blown away by it.

Mike

SDR

Awards
Amplitude was sick! I loved Supremecy the most, one of my buddies at the gym loved regenesen at 6 caps a day more than anything. I gave him 4 bottles at one point, to run 6 caps a day for 2 months.. he was blown away by it.

Mike
Supremacy has always been my fav of those

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supremacy has always been my fav of those
Just got my samples! Thanks man. Posted in another thread that i didnt get em yet. I forgot i gave you my po box addy which i rarely check.. not sure why i did that lol. I thought i gave you my home address, but it was sitting there! Will try it out in the next few days. Is the cryoshock formula different from the 2nd version we had? If not, Im going to give the sample to someone at my gym since I know how good cryoshock is!

Mike

SDR

Awards
Just got my samples! Thanks man. Posted in another thread that i didnt get em yet. I forgot i gave you my po box addy which i rarely check.. not sure why i did that lol. I thought i gave you my home address, but it was sitting there! Will try it out in the next few days. Is the cryoshock formula different from the 2nd version we had? If not, Im going to give the sample to someone at my gym since I know how good cryoshock is!

Mike
A little.. It now has COP instead of the beta alanine so you will notice a diff when training

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.. okay okay maybe i will try it tomorrow :). I still have some vasospan and voluplex left. Been using that pre-workout since I use hemavol right when I wake up! Good stuff.. ill let you know how I like it!

Mike

SDR

Awards
Hmm.. okay okay maybe i will try it tomorrow :). I still have some vasospan and voluplex left. Been using that pre-workout since I use hemavol right when I wake up! Good stuff.. ill let you know how I like it!

Mike
Sounds good mike.

SDR

Awards

Mike
So how did you like the stuff?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how did you like the stuff?
I did a velocityXT review and intrafuse review in your section! I did it at work the other night and kept forgetting to post it!

I gave my cryoshock sample to a friend who is looking for a new pre-workout.. hes an online buyer, so he is someone who will actually buy if he likes it. I figured it would do more good in his hands since I already no it works!

SDR

Awards
I did a velocityXT review and intrafuse review in your section! I did it at work the other night and kept forgetting to post it!

I gave my cryoshock sample to a friend who is looking for a new pre-workout.. hes an online buyer, so he is someone who will actually buy if he likes it. I figured it would do more good in his hands since I already no it works!
Just saw them.. Looks good!. Thanks Mike!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Neato!