What happened to bioforge v3?

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
This stuff has been out of stock for a long time. Even from the manufacturer. Anyone know when or if its coming back

dlasusa

Awards
Don't know for sure, but internet rumor mill says it's supposed to be back around Christmas or New Years.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Last I heard the first production sold out like wildfire, and it should be available soon.

bschwa14

Awards
Don't know for sure, but internet rumor mill says it's supposed to be back around Christmas or New Years.
I called the manufacturer back at the beginning of November and they said the hold up was obtaining enough of a supply of one of the ingredients. The women said she thought they would be up and running again by Thanksgiving or the first week of December at the latest. Clearly those timelines have passed so I'm not really sure what to believe.

For me, had I known that it was going to take months, I would have invested this time and logged a training cycle on VidaTest but now I feel like the minute I make that purchase, Bioforge v3 will be back on the market.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
Im on VitaTest now and it's awesome. I have used ProMax and BioForge v1 before.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet had some sick deal on this stuff. It was like 35 bucks at one time. I was holding off till more logs came out and now im pretty mad i didnt take up the offer on a few bottles.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BioForge has been one of my favorite testboosters out there. I loved it I'd recommend it, the only other testboosters i give such high regard to are PP's transdermal Sustain Alpha and AI's TestoPRO cause both are tried and true to me.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
I called the manufacturer back at the beginning of November and they said the hold up was obtaining enough of a supply of one of the ingredients. The women said she thought they would be up and running again by Thanksgiving or the first week of December at the latest. Clearly those timelines have passed so I'm not really sure what to believe.

For me, had I known that it was going to take months, I would have invested this time and logged a training cycle on VidaTest but now I feel like the minute I make that purchase, Bioforge v3 will be back on the market.
check rep for a spot where they have bioforge in stock for like $35

bschwa14

Awards
check rep for a spot where they have bioforge in stock for like $35
At this point, I'm over it and I'm kinda feeling a lot of people are over it as well. I'm sure it's a fantastic supplement but to be unable to provide a product that is in hot demand for this long unfortunately looks poor on the manufacturer, regardless if it's one of their suppliers faults.

I've been watching a lot of peoples logs and comments about VidaTest and I made the decision that I'm not going to put off my workout program for yet another month. I went ahead and purchased a supply of VT so for all intensive purposes, I can move on with life. Sorry Bioforge, I really did wait it out as long as I could.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
At this point, I'm over it and I'm kinda feeling a lot of people are over it as well. I'm sure it's a fantastic supplement but to be unable to provide a product that is in hot demand for this long unfortunately looks poor on the manufacturer, regardless if it's one of their suppliers faults.

I've been watching a lot of peoples logs and comments about VidaTest and I made the decision that I'm not going to put off my workout program for yet another month. I went ahead and purchased a supply of VT so for all intensive purposes, I can move on with life. Sorry Bioforge, I really did wait it out as long as I could.
vitatest is official, u good.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the 270ct bottle of vitatest is an insane deal. very tempting. its the exact same thing as bioforge 3, right? ...i mean 3 months for $70 plus theres like a 10% off code. but wernt people saying it was one of those setups where u buy it and it locks u into an autoship deal where they automatically charge you every month or something for another bottle?

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
+1 for TestoPro
But my next T booster attempt is gonna be vitatest cause of the price

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've tried couple of test boosters but I must say DAA is the best by far!

Testopro made me brake out...even on my back. IDK why but it did... weird cause nothing else did.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I've tried couple of test boosters but I must say DAA is the best by far!

Testopro made me brake out...even on my back. IDK why but it did... weird cause nothing else did.
Thats when you know its working.......

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Anything that boosts free test has made my acne explode. Divanyl especially

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
the 270ct bottle of vitatest is an insane deal. very tempting. its the exact same thing as bioforge 3, right? ...i mean 3 months for $70 plus theres like a 10% off code. but wernt people saying it was one of those setups where u buy it and it locks u into an autoship deal where they automatically charge you every month or something for another bottle?
as of right now they havent charged my card more than what i gave them permission to, I'll let yall know if they do, I think that's just an ugly rumor tho

Im very happy with my VidaTest and the delivery time as well

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Bioforge V3 did absolutely nothing for me and I ran it for 60 days straight.
did u notice anything non gym related? like less stress or better sleep?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I bought some sensoril capsules and some some shilajit. Its not quite bioforge but it's enough of the equation I'm hoping to feel something. Longjack 100:1 is maddd expensive.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the libido spike I get from long jack. The few products I have taken with it no complaints.

standon

Banned
Awards
Hated testopro less libido, just fell bluck.. And I love test boosters srs

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established