VPX Zero Impact Bars

  1. VPX Zero Impact Bars


    Profile looks suh-Weet.
    I miss the macrobolic MRP bars.

    Anyone use the VPX bars if so what are your thoughts on them?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. a little on the drier side, but the pb + j one's are probably my favorite lol. Pumpkin is a bit drier, but still has a decent taste to it. Can't beat the macro breakdown on it really either lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  3. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    a little on the drier side, but the pb + j one's are probably my favorite lol. Pumpkin is a bit drier, but still has a decent taste to it. Can't beat the macro breakdown on it really either lol
    The macros look nice I also use MHP macrobolic MRP the shakes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Any1 familiar with some other good MRP bars that I could look into?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Have you looked into Quest Bars? Ingredient list is very short and is whole foods. Very high in fiber, high in protein and carbs, moderate in fat. Taste of the new bars is fantastic.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Have you looked into Quest Bars? Ingredient list is very short and is whole foods. Very high in fiber, high in protein and carbs, moderate in fat. Taste of the new bars is fantastic.
    ^^^

    THIS!

    I ONLY use the Quest bars as their the only protein bar I will touch for pre-contest dieting... ALL BARS while dieting are considered "cheats" by most peoples standards. Not Quest Bars.

    If anyone wants to try them and get free shipping use this link -- Best protein bars period.

    I
    will say second to Quest is VPX and Jay Robb bars.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    ^^^

    THIS!

    I ONLY use the Quest bars as their the only protein bar I will touch for pre-contest dieting... ALL BARS while dieting are considered "cheats" by most peoples standards. Not Quest Bars.

    If anyone wants to try them and get free shipping use this link -- Best protein bars period.

    I
    will say second to Quest is VPX and Jay Robb bars.

    -Matt
    I used queste they are just so small lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. I also prefer the Pb&j impact bars when i need a quick meal. However, Quest bars are hard to keep in the pantry they are eaten so fast.

  9. Guess I'm give it a go and order more Quest bars but what flavor this time had chocolate last time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Guess I'm give it a go and order more Quest bars but what flavor this time had chocolate last time.
    I think chocolate is my least favorite. I like apple pie, mixed berry and cinnamon bun(when you can get it).
    Last edited by Ev52; 12-05-2011 at 11:39 PM.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    I think chochlate is my least favorite. I like apple pie, mixed berry and cinnamon bun(when you can get it).
    Yup I think I'll place an order for some quest bars. I always get the chocolate. I'm going to take a look at the cinnamon roll.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. These are my second pick next to quest. I can't find them anywhere though. I heard they were having issues with the bars getting moldy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    These are my second pick next to quest. I can't find them anywhere though. I heard they were having issues with the bars getting moldy
    Yeah I heard that too. I think it was due to a lack of a perseratitive so now they have to add one if I'm not mistaken.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    These are my second pick next to quest. I can't find them anywhere though. I heard they were having issues with the bars getting moldy
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I heard that too. I think it was due to a lack of a perseratitive so now they have to add one if I'm not mistaken.
    Yup. Since their bars were 100% natural, it was fairly easy for mold to grow on them. VPX's customer service is great, however, and customers were offered replacements. The problem has since been solved (not sure if this means preservatives have been added or not).

  15. No cinnamon roll so I guess apple pie...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Well, I went against everything I said.
    VPX isn't the best taste wise and there's nothing wrong with the Quest Bars, but I went with one of mt favorites the Muscle Sandwich bar: peanut butter/Graham cracker and they are a good ole favorite.
    I picked them up locally but for the next round I'm going to see if I can find an online retailer.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well, I went against everything I said.
    VPX isn't the best taste wise and there's nothing wrong with the Quest Bars, but I went with one of mt favorites the Muscle Sandwich bar: peanut butter/Graham cracker and they are a good ole favorite.
    I picked them up locally but for the next round I'm going to see if I can find an online retailer.
    Those sound good, but those macros... donotwant.jpg

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA

    Those sound good, but those macros... donotwant.jpg
    They are so good.
    U can work of 1 bar in 1 cardio session...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Titan Bars vs Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Bars
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:43 PM
  2. VPX Zero Impact bars - best flavor?
    By jchaffee1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:00 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:46 PM
  4. Zero Impact bars are the ****.
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:10 AM
  5. Low carb bars, IMPACT carbs!
    By bpdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in