VPX Zero Impact Bars

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Profile looks suh-Weet.
I miss the macrobolic MRP bars.

Anyone use the VPX bars if so what are your thoughts on them?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
a little on the drier side, but the pb + j one's are probably my favorite lol. Pumpkin is a bit drier, but still has a decent taste to it. Can't beat the macro breakdown on it really either lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
a little on the drier side, but the pb + j one's are probably my favorite lol. Pumpkin is a bit drier, but still has a decent taste to it. Can't beat the macro breakdown on it really either lol
The macros look nice I also use MHP macrobolic MRP the shakes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any1 familiar with some other good MRP bars that I could look into?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Have you looked into Quest Bars? Ingredient list is very short and is whole foods. Very high in fiber, high in protein and carbs, moderate in fat. Taste of the new bars is fantastic.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into Quest Bars? Ingredient list is very short and is whole foods. Very high in fiber, high in protein and carbs, moderate in fat. Taste of the new bars is fantastic.
^^^

THIS!

I ONLY use the Quest bars as their the only protein bar I will touch for pre-contest dieting... ALL BARS while dieting are considered "cheats" by most peoples standards. Not Quest Bars.

If anyone wants to try them and get free shipping use this link -- Best protein bars period.

I
will say second to Quest is VPX and Jay Robb bars.

-Matt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^

THIS!

I ONLY use the Quest bars as their the only protein bar I will touch for pre-contest dieting... ALL BARS while dieting are considered "cheats" by most peoples standards. Not Quest Bars.

If anyone wants to try them and get free shipping use this link -- Best protein bars period.

I
will say second to Quest is VPX and Jay Robb bars.

-Matt
I used queste they are just so small lol

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I also prefer the Pb&j impact bars when i need a quick meal. However, Quest bars are hard to keep in the pantry they are eaten so fast.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guess I'm give it a go and order more Quest bars but what flavor this time :p had chocolate last time.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'm give it a go and order more Quest bars but what flavor this time :p had chocolate last time.
I think chocolate is my least favorite. I like apple pie, mixed berry and cinnamon bun(when you can get it).

Last edited:
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think chochlate is my least favorite. I like apple pie, mixed berry and cinnamon bun(when you can get it).
Yup I think I'll place an order for some quest bars. I always get the chocolate. I'm going to take a look at the cinnamon roll.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are my second pick next to quest. I can't find them anywhere though. I heard they were having issues with the bars getting moldy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
These are my second pick next to quest. I can't find them anywhere though. I heard they were having issues with the bars getting moldy
Yeah I heard that too. I think it was due to a lack of a perseratitive so now they have to add one if I'm not mistaken.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Yeah I heard that too. I think it was due to a lack of a perseratitive so now they have to add one if I'm not mistaken.
Yup. Since their bars were 100% natural, it was fairly easy for mold to grow on them. VPX's customer service is great, however, and customers were offered replacements. The problem has since been solved (not sure if this means preservatives have been added or not).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No cinnamon roll so I guess apple pie...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, I went against everything I said.
:) VPX isn't the best taste wise and there's nothing wrong with the Quest Bars, but I went with one of mt favorites the Muscle Sandwich bar: peanut butter/Graham cracker and they are a good ole favorite.
I picked them up locally but for the next round I'm going to see if I can find an online retailer.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Well, I went against everything I said.
:) VPX isn't the best taste wise and there's nothing wrong with the Quest Bars, but I went with one of mt favorites the Muscle Sandwich bar: peanut butter/Graham cracker and they are a good ole favorite.
I picked them up locally but for the next round I'm going to see if I can find an online retailer.
Those sound good, but those macros... donotwant.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those sound good, but those macros... donotwant.jpg
They are so good.
U can work of 1 bar in 1 cardio session... :)