triazole or erase to stack with daa reviews please :)

erase or triazole to stack with daa

• Total voters

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to use daa for 8 weeks as a natural stack but wanna know which is best product to stack it with erase or triazole I'm looking for muscle gain and fat loss :)

Looking for reviews of people who have used triazole or erase I've seen lots of good reviews for both but triazole has a lot of blood work to back it up erase on the other hand I haven't seen much bloodwork so I'm guessing triazole would be best but I know you exprienced guys advice is best to listen to :)

So votes and reviews of both products please :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Are you stacking with daa ? Also what results are you seeing from erase and how long have you been on it ?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
IMO Triazole > Erase

I have not used erase though but Triazole consistently does me good

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase hands down. On my third 8 week run now. Responding better than the first time!! Love it. Not a bad thing to say

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Erase felt more like a T-booster than anything. Since you that covered with the DAA, I'd go with Triazole.

I used Erase for 8 weeks with T-force, TTA, and H.E.A.T. Stack. Lost about 4lbs on the scale but noticable gains in shoulders and arms. Did not experience any 'drying out' or increased aggression. I got that on Formestane however.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Triazole or freetest IMO.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Erase felt more like a T-booster than anything. Since you that covered with the DAA, I'd go with Triazole.

I used Erase for 8 weeks with T-force, TTA, and H.E.A.T. Stack. Lost about 4lbs on the scale but noticable gains in shoulders and arms. Did not experience any 'drying out' or increased aggression. I got that on Formestane however.
thank you for the feedback my man :) but doesn't triazole also have testosterone boasting ablities aswell ?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both and both are great products from good companies. For PCT i love Triazole works as a great AI. Erase is complete and you get the cortisol control with it also. So it depends on what your going i guess.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Either one will be good. I have only used Erase with DAA and had good results so i'd sway in that direction. It's funny some guy mentioning "drying out" on an AI. I had to actively use a face moisturizer daily with Erase on a 2am/1pm dosing schedule.

Hix

Awards
Are you stacking with daa ? Also what results are you seeing from erase and how long have you been on it ?
I stack with OxyElite Pro,AlphaT2,Erase,DivisionI,and TitaniumXL, this is now the week 3 with erase for 8 weeks, but maybe i'll add daa too next week

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
How can you make that judgement if you havent used it?
You beat me too it. Thats a really unfair call if you have not used erase.

To OP:
I enjoyed erase. There are numerous logs where people have enjoyed erase and Daa. So you know that you will not be disappointed with that decisions.

However i have not used triazole but heard many good reviews. its a hard decision. Maybee just pick which is cheapest.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
How can you make that judgement if you havent used it?

I've seen enough reviews by people who have used Erase with not much success, whereas I don't think I've ever seen a negative one for Triazole

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Both are great options, the two best out there at this point in time. Try them both and see how you respond.