Prime vs Anabeta

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Prime vs Anabeta


    Been looking at these 2 products am keen to try one out, it seems they are both natural non hormonal anabolics both marketed to do the same thing
    from users experience what do they think is the best ?

    Cheers


  2. Hey I can't say cause I havent taken prime but i'm about a week into anabeta and so far so good. check my log out.

  3. Prime is ok, but anabeta is amazing IMO! Running anabeta now with Drive, and lit up pwo! Never felt better, pumped and vascular all day, and just feel good overall...
    •   
       


  4. Not even a comparison, Anabeta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prime.

  5. Anabeta!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. Prime is a tribulus based product, and tribulus has less than stellar results in humans.

    Ive used other trib based products and theres really no comparison, anabeta FTW!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  7. how do you guys dose anabeta? any recommendations or just follow the label? I'm starting it Today

  8. for non training days ive just been splitting 4 up seperately throught the day w/ meals..
    as far as training days go i'll do 1 w/ breakfast, 2 preworkout, and 1 postworkout. seems to work best for me.

  9. I've had 2 trips with Anabeta . Loved them both. I've done 5 to 6 on workout days and 4 on off. This product does exactly what it says it's gonna do. I tried prime when it came out..... Reminded me of Tropinal . No results.I Highly recommend Anabeta . And great support too!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I've had 2 trips with Anabeta . Loved them both. I've done 5 to 6 on workout days and 4 on off. This product does exactly what it says it's gonna do. I tried prime when it came out..... Reminded me of Tropinal . No results.I Highly recommend Anabeta . And great support too!
    how exactly would you dose on workout days?? and at 5-6 pills on workout days you're only gonna get what, 20-25 days of AB?

  11. Stack them. Prime @ 9 per day, Anabeta @ 4 per day

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    how exactly would you dose on workout days?? and at 5-6 pills on workout days you're only gonna get what, 20-25 days of AB?
    I did mostly six on workout days.4 on off. 2 bottles. I workout 4 days sometimes 5

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    for non training days ive just been splitting 4 up seperately throught the day w/ meals..
    as far as training days go i'll do 1 w/ breakfast, 2 preworkout, and 1 postworkout. seems to work best for me.
    I like this as well
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Prime is a tribulus based product, and tribulus has less than stellar results in humans.

    Ive used other trib based products and theres really no comparison, anabeta FTW!
    You are confused on the Tribulus used. Yes, They share the same first name but that's about the end of it.

    They would stack very well together.

    Natty and I should merge the minds and offer a stack.

  15. Prime is hit or miss product. great for strength, maybe 2 -3 pounds in size. Anabeta is more for size with some strength. if i had to pick one, its anabeta. or you can stack the two.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Prime is a tribulus based product, and tribulus has less than stellar results in humans.

    Ive used other trib based products and theres really no comparison, anabeta FTW!
    not the same trib as in most test boosting products.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    You are confused on the Tribulus used. Yes, They share the same first name but that's about the end of it.

    They would stack very well together.

    Natty and I should merge the minds and offer a stack.
    Just checked again, its tribulus aquaticus.

    Usually when i read "tribulus" i stop reading, lol.

    Im trying to pull up data on this plant but im coming short, care to PM me some so this thread is not derailed further?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  18. i dont think anybody knows exactly what Prime does hahaha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    You are confused on the Tribulus used. Yes, They share the same first name but that's about the end of it.

    They would stack very well together.

    Natty and I should merge the minds and offer a stack.
    This would make a killer stack.

    Who wants to see it?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This would make a killer stack.

    Who wants to see it?
    yes please

  21. I have lots of both, I will run this combo in the near future

  22. Interested in stack! Hmmmm I was gonna do Anabeta and erase but now I'm thinking this

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i dont think anybody knows exactly what Prime does hahaha
    We know what it does just not how it does it....it happens.

    Many nutritional ingredients are based on animal data. We really don't know the effects in humans.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This would make a killer stack.

    Who wants to see it?
    Let's offer some free stacks to the public and get with Sam and maybe run a deal at NP.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Prime is hit or miss product. great for strength, maybe 2 -3 pounds in size. Anabeta is more for size with some strength. if i had to pick one, its anabeta. or you can stack the two.
    strength and 2-3 lbs is pretty good plus recovery is amazing.

    You are correct. The Anabeta/PRIME would be amazing for Recovery (along with all the other attributes). Growing muscle or increasing performance is all about recovering.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This would make a killer stack.

    Who wants to see it?
    Do IT

  27. natty,i think prime works for some and not others but,for me 6 caps a day,i could feel difference
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I have a stash of Anabeta that I can't wait to dig into, along with 2 bottles of Prime I have stored away.

    I saw insane strength gains using Prime not this Summer, but last.

    I think this would make a fantastic stack; what I'd really like to see, though is more Prime to Anabeta to facilitate the high dosing protocol. 1 bottle of Anabeta and 2 of the 120ct bottles of Prime would make for a good month.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    This would make a killer stack.

    Who wants to see it?
    I was planning a similar stack in the future as it is!

    I'd be all for seeing this offered.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I have a stash of Anabeta that I can't wait to dig into, along with 2 bottles of Prime I have stored away.

    I saw insane strength gains using Prime not this Summer, but last.

    I think this would make a fantastic stack; what I'd really like to see, though is more Prime to Anabeta to facilitate the high dosing protocol. 1 bottle of Anabeta and 2 of the 120ct bottles of Prime would make for a good month.
    Agreed. I ran prime at 6 caps ed (7 days a week) and saw significant results while many that ran it at rec dose complained it did not work...

    My prime run was with anabolic pump and pslin too, so I'd really like to see what anabeta can do in place of those 2!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

    Let's offer some free stacks to the public and get with Sam and maybe run a deal at NP.
    You, sir, are a visionary...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Agreed. I ran prime at 6 caps ed (7 days a week) and saw significant results while many that ran it at rec dose complained it did not work...

    My prime run was with anabolic pump and pslin too, so I'd really like to see what anabeta can do in place of those 2!
    Mine was with PowerFull, Anabolic Pump and TNA

    Anabeta has nutrient partitioning effects from what I've read in all the logs, so I can only imagine the results of adding something else in like AP or Need2Slin. Toss in some agmatine, too, which is another one from what I've heard/read has partitioning and that would seem to be pretty ridiculous.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  33. I'm liking AB thus far im getting awesome pumps in the gym with it.. my buddy has used prime recently and he was telling me he got real strong.. Stacking them together should be pretty awesome.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    strength and 2-3 lbs is pretty good plus recovery is amazing.

    You are correct. The Anabeta/PRIME would be amazing for Recovery (along with all the other attributes). Growing muscle or increasing performance is all about recovering.
    except for the fact that its hit or miss. many people like Prime but just as many hate it. I was going to run that stack but decided to take IGF 2 with Anabeta instead.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  35. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    We know what it does just not how it does it....it happens.

    Many nutritional ingredients are based on animal data. We really don't know the effects in humans.
    can u explain this then? i am sure you are correct, just havent seen any date on what exactly each ingredient does.

    the only downside to Prime, other than its hit or miss, is it is under dosed and should run it at the 69 protocol which can get expensive
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  36. Odd, the prime I got did nothing. I've heard of other prime bottles working though. Same thing with Pink Magic. Can't decide if USP either constantly has bad batches or if something fishy is going on.

  37. Seems that the prime is a 50/50 it works or it dont

    it seems to be of the 2 if one could only use 1 then most would go for anabeta looks alot more consistent, and i think i would use that first as it looks the favourite

    prhaps a stak of both would be good but for someone who has never used them they wouldnt know which product gets most or all of the credit using solo is the way i think

    may cross prime off list to try and just look forward to anabeta in new yr

    Cheers gentleman

  38. anabeta would get my vote

  39. this is why i would like a tech write up on Prime. I have no clue what it does in the body unless somebody else can explain it to me
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  40. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    this is why i would like a tech write up on Prime. I have no clue what it does in the body unless somebody else can explain it to me
    Its on Jacob's desk somewhere, maybe you can offer to help him find it?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Log in
Log in