Prime vs Anabeta

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a stash of Anabeta that I can't wait to dig into, along with 2 bottles of Prime I have stored away.

I saw insane strength gains using Prime not this Summer, but last.

I think this would make a fantastic stack; what I'd really like to see, though is more Prime to Anabeta to facilitate the high dosing protocol. 1 bottle of Anabeta and 2 of the 120ct bottles of Prime would make for a good month.
I agree....2 bottle PRIME and 1 Anabeta is the way to go for this deal and stack

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
seems like a good few followers of prime then may add it back to my list to try but after abeta

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
link?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thanks ;) i was being lazy, lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wow thats a pretty nice package price.... I hope that combo sticks around for at least a month so I can take advantage of it...

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask for 2 Anabeta and 2 erase and 1 alpha t2 pleaseeeee:))

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just PM Natty and tell him why you are worthy of such treatment. He will evaluate your case and give you thumbs up or down like a roman emperor deciding whether you should live or die during a duel.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Lord emperor I am a trainer of iron and a disciple of Anabeta twice in my system with results of a warrior that you would be proud of. Lay down your sword across my head so I shall go to battle with vengeance of PES in my veins!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lord emperor I am a trainer of iron and a disciple of Anabeta twice in my system with results of a warrior that you would be proud of. Lay down your sword across my head so I shall go to battle with vengeance of PES in my veins!!!!
:clap2:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was very eloquent. I did say PM though, thumbs down.

Throw him to the lions.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been looking at these 2 products am keen to try one out, it seems they are both natural non hormonal anabolics both marketed to do the same thing
from users experience what do they think is the best ?

Cheers

I have never tried prime, but from what I have read/heard you need to take at least 8 caps of prime per day for it to be effective. Anabeta on the other hand you only need to take 4 caps. That makes Prime way too expensive....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
How many ppl bought tha stack?? (prime+anabeta)

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I thought about this hard, but ended up getting 2 bottles of Anabeta and going to take it with formula x! Also got a swole stack!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought about this hard, but ended up getting 2 bottles of Anabeta and going to take it with formula x! Also got a swole stack!!
Nice combo!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I have never tried prime, but from what I have read/heard you need to take at least 8 caps of prime per day for it to be effective. Anabeta on the other hand you only need to take 4 caps. That makes Prime way too expensive....
think il ditch prime to many doubters on it, il go with anabeta seems more solid more positive feedback across the board and more reasonably priced and affordable to increase the dose from 4 per day, looking forward to using it will be when im gaining

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How many ppl bought tha stack?? (prime+anabeta)
I picked up two of the stacks....wish it was a 1 Anabeta with two PRIME stack (obviously would have cost a bit more)...however the deal was still t0o sick to pass up @ $27.50/bottle when you buy two!! So sick I may have to buy two more!!! :stupid:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up two of the stacks....wish it was a 1 Anabeta with two PRIME stack (obviously would have cost a bit more)...however the deal was still t0o sick to pass up @ $27.50/bottle when you buy two!! So sick I may have to buy two more!!! :stupid:
NP got crazy for black friday

CZero

Awards
Prime is awesome. I've been on and off it 2 maybe 3 bottles. It's all natural and it rocks

CZero

Awards
You should stack prime with pink magic and powerful for a great cycle you will feel all day .

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prime is awesome. I've been on and off it 2 maybe 3 bottles. It's all natural and it rocks
Agreed PRIME Is awesome!

And so is Anabeta Beta...I've run it solo, in PCT with other products and now stacking with PRIME...love it!

aceroni

Awards
is pink magic another natural product too?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I like, and rotate, both, but AnaBeta is the superior product IMO.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
For that price whoever got it they tha luckiest person in this world...seriously you can't beat that price :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Now you should do the triple stack...prime+anabeta+pink magic or prime+anabeta+anabolic pump....

What you guys think??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you should do the triple stack...prime+anabeta+pink magic or prime+anabeta+anabolic pump....

What you guys think??
I would be hesitant to recommend any form of GDA alongside AnaBeta until I find one which works better.

We love to hear suggestions though. For stack suggestions I recommend putting something on our Facebook wall, it is more likely to get support and result in your stack being created.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would be hesitant to recommend any form of GDA alongside AnaBeta until I find one which works better.

We love to hear suggestions though. For stack suggestions I recommend putting something on our Facebook wall, it is more likely to get support and result in your stack being created.
I kno prime and pink magic is a good stack...but if we add anabeta it would be interesting to see...ppl already loves prime and anabeta...why not add pink magic...wow I tell you I already feeling pump just to talk about this stack lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Or prime+anabeta+erase