Prime vs Anabeta

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Been looking at these 2 products am keen to try one out, it seems they are both natural non hormonal anabolics both marketed to do the same thing
from users experience what do they think is the best ?

Cheers

aceroni

Awards
Hey I can't say cause I havent taken prime but i'm about a week into anabeta and so far so good. check my log out.

Romie425

Awards
Prime is ok, but anabeta is amazing IMO! Running anabeta now with Drive, and lit up pwo! Never felt better, pumped and vascular all day, and just feel good overall...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not even a comparison, Anabeta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prime.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime is a tribulus based product, and tribulus has less than stellar results in humans.

Ive used other trib based products and theres really no comparison, anabeta FTW!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
how do you guys dose anabeta? any recommendations or just follow the label? I'm starting it Today

aceroni

Awards
for non training days ive just been splitting 4 up seperately throught the day w/ meals..
as far as training days go i'll do 1 w/ breakfast, 2 preworkout, and 1 postworkout. seems to work best for me.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've had 2 trips with Anabeta . Loved them both. I've done 5 to 6 on workout days and 4 on off. This product does exactly what it says it's gonna do. I tried prime when it came out..... Reminded me of Tropinal . No results.I Highly recommend Anabeta . And great support too!

aceroni

Awards
I've had 2 trips with Anabeta . Loved them both. I've done 5 to 6 on workout days and 4 on off. This product does exactly what it says it's gonna do. I tried prime when it came out..... Reminded me of Tropinal . No results.I Highly recommend Anabeta . And great support too!
how exactly would you dose on workout days?? and at 5-6 pills on workout days you're only gonna get what, 20-25 days of AB?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Stack them. Prime @ 9 per day, Anabeta @ 4 per day

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
how exactly would you dose on workout days?? and at 5-6 pills on workout days you're only gonna get what, 20-25 days of AB?
I did mostly six on workout days.4 on off. 2 bottles. I workout 4 days sometimes 5

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for non training days ive just been splitting 4 up seperately throught the day w/ meals..
as far as training days go i'll do 1 w/ breakfast, 2 preworkout, and 1 postworkout. seems to work best for me.
I like this as well

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime is a tribulus based product, and tribulus has less than stellar results in humans.

Ive used other trib based products and theres really no comparison, anabeta FTW!
You are confused on the Tribulus used. Yes, They share the same first name but that's about the end of it.

They would stack very well together.

Natty and I should merge the minds and offer a stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime is hit or miss product. great for strength, maybe 2 -3 pounds in size. Anabeta is more for size with some strength. if i had to pick one, its anabeta. or you can stack the two.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

not the same trib as in most test boosting products.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are confused on the Tribulus used. Yes, They share the same first name but that's about the end of it.

Just checked again, its tribulus aquaticus.

Usually when i read "tribulus" i stop reading, lol.

Im trying to pull up data on this plant but im coming short, care to PM me some so this thread is not derailed further?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think anybody knows exactly what Prime does hahaha

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This would make a killer stack.

Who wants to see it?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I have lots of both, I will run this combo in the near future

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Interested in stack! Hmmmm I was gonna do Anabeta and erase but now I'm thinking this

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think anybody knows exactly what Prime does hahaha
We know what it does just not how it does it....it happens.

Many nutritional ingredients are based on animal data. We really don't know the effects in humans.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime is hit or miss product. great for strength, maybe 2 -3 pounds in size. Anabeta is more for size with some strength. if i had to pick one, its anabeta. or you can stack the two.
strength and 2-3 lbs is pretty good plus recovery is amazing.

You are correct. The Anabeta/PRIME would be amazing for Recovery (along with all the other attributes). Growing muscle or increasing performance is all about recovering.

willib

Awards
  • Established
natty,i think prime works for some and not others but,for me 6 caps a day,i could feel difference

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a stash of Anabeta that I can't wait to dig into, along with 2 bottles of Prime I have stored away.

I saw insane strength gains using Prime not this Summer, but last.

I think this would make a fantastic stack; what I'd really like to see, though is more Prime to Anabeta to facilitate the high dosing protocol. 1 bottle of Anabeta and 2 of the 120ct bottles of Prime would make for a good month.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
This would make a killer stack.

Who wants to see it?
I was planning a similar stack in the future as it is!

I'd be all for seeing this offered.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I have a stash of Anabeta that I can't wait to dig into, along with 2 bottles of Prime I have stored away.

I saw insane strength gains using Prime not this Summer, but last.

I think this would make a fantastic stack; what I'd really like to see, though is more Prime to Anabeta to facilitate the high dosing protocol. 1 bottle of Anabeta and 2 of the 120ct bottles of Prime would make for a good month.
Agreed. I ran prime at 6 caps ed (7 days a week) and saw significant results while many that ran it at rec dose complained it did not work...

My prime run was with anabolic pump and pslin too, so I'd really like to see what anabeta can do in place of those 2!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I ran prime at 6 caps ed (7 days a week) and saw significant results while many that ran it at rec dose complained it did not work...

My prime run was with anabolic pump and pslin too, so I'd really like to see what anabeta can do in place of those 2!
Mine was with PowerFull, Anabolic Pump and TNA ;)

Anabeta has nutrient partitioning effects from what I've read in all the logs, so I can only imagine the results of adding something else in like AP or Need2Slin. Toss in some agmatine, too, which is another one from what I've heard/read has partitioning and that would seem to be pretty ridiculous.

aceroni

Awards
I'm liking AB thus far im getting awesome pumps in the gym with it.. my buddy has used prime recently and he was telling me he got real strong.. Stacking them together should be pretty awesome.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strength and 2-3 lbs is pretty good plus recovery is amazing.

You are correct. The Anabeta/PRIME would be amazing for Recovery (along with all the other attributes). Growing muscle or increasing performance is all about recovering.
except for the fact that its hit or miss. many people like Prime but just as many hate it. I was going to run that stack but decided to take IGF 2 with Anabeta instead.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We know what it does just not how it does it....it happens.

Many nutritional ingredients are based on animal data. We really don't know the effects in humans.
can u explain this then? i am sure you are correct, just havent seen any date on what exactly each ingredient does.

the only downside to Prime, other than its hit or miss, is it is under dosed and should run it at the 69 protocol which can get expensive

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Odd, the prime I got did nothing. I've heard of other prime bottles working though. Same thing with Pink Magic. Can't decide if USP either constantly has bad batches or if something fishy is going on.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Seems that the prime is a 50/50 it works or it dont

it seems to be of the 2 if one could only use 1 then most would go for anabeta looks alot more consistent, and i think i would use that first as it looks the favourite

prhaps a stak of both would be good but for someone who has never used them they wouldnt know which product gets most or all of the credit using solo is the way i think

may cross prime off list to try and just look forward to anabeta in new yr

Cheers gentleman

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is why i would like a tech write up on Prime. I have no clue what it does in the body unless somebody else can explain it to me

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
this is why i would like a tech write up on Prime. I have no clue what it does in the body unless somebody else can explain it to me
Its on Jacob's desk somewhere, maybe you can offer to help him find it?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
link back here when its up????

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a stack I would be interested in as well :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you guys dose anabeta? any recommendations or just follow the label? I'm starting it Today
I've ran it twice so far. My first run was 4 pills/ed, firsts two pills taken with 2 meals, 3rd preWO, 4th PWO; second run was 6 pills workout days, 4 non-workout, with on workout days I'd take 2 pills at some point in the day (usually 2 at bfast), 2 preWO, and 2 PWO.

My absolute preference (with very noticeable difference in appearance) was when I kept the dose to 1 pill/meal as much as possible, meaning my results with 4 ed was even better than with 6 one day 4 another. Now, if I had split that 6 pill dose into 6 meals (or 5 meals and 1 preWO) who knows what might have happened!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
sounds real good anabeta looking forward to trying it out i would prob take more than the recomended dose maybe 5 or 6 pills

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
shhhwwwweeeettt