LCLT did you know

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
who actually carries it? ive been using whateve brand i can get my hands on for the last 2 years since rpn/genomyx went oos on it. i had no idea that one of my favs(AI sports) actually carried it in bulk until tonight. found out just in time since i got the whitefriday %50 off with 2 hours to spare.

thought id share this in case others didnt realize it. ez to miss since i dont buy much directly from companies and rely on on-line retailers. this is only offered on their home site.

and no im not a rep.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the thread. That's nice of you to share with your fellow members.

Home page

whitefriday.jpg

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I never knew that either until today, I also saw they have ALA too!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
LCLT and ALA combo, i stocked up on this too ;) im about to do a hard winter cut. just wondering... can u take 6g/day of this or is that too high? (not trying to hijack!)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe in the dana h supplements section he recommends 9g daily of carnitines, however this is LCLT/ALCAR/PLCAR blend. I would think 6g to be fine as long as you have a lot of ala to compensate.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I believe in the dana h supplements section he recommends 9g daily of carnitines, however this is LCLT/ALCAR/PLCAR blend. I would think 6g to be fine as long as you have a lot of ala to compensate.
how much is a lot? like over a gram/day?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told that regular ALA like we both got from AI sports is half the strength of Na-r-ala.
And I believe its 300-600mg Na-r-ala recommended, so youll be looking at 600mg-1200mg of regular ALA.
Also layne norton has shown regular ala to show insulin sensativity effects.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne25.htm
Works perfect. At the price AI is offering, they pretty much have your bases covered.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycobol has Na-r-ALA. Just sayin'...:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
LCLT is good stuff, 2g a day is used in most studies and the results are impressive. It will be cutting season at some point and LCLT does aid in preventing damage to muscle tissue along with a **** load of other benefits. If AI has the quality stuff then now would certainly be an excellent time to stock up

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LCLT is good stuff, 2g a day is used in most studies and the results are impressive. It will be cutting season at some point and LCLT does aid in preventing damage to muscle tissue along with a **** load of other benefits. If AI has the quality stuff then now would certainly be an excellent time to stock up
I take 2-3 grams a day, religiously.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didn't get anything on white friday....i'd love to buy stuff on black friday....but damn i think i'm gonna end up spending more money on shipping that...wish i could combine all sites into one package

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It improves my recovery time, I went with AIs 10 bucks for 300g yo! Also I need to start taking it everyday, im so lazy lol

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Summer cut stack:

DCP 6-8/day
AlphBurn 3/day
SS-2/day
Na-R-ALA 600mg/day
ALCAR 2g/day
LCLT 2g/day
RecoverPro 2servs/day
EC 3/day

Looks ballin as **** doesn't it? ^^^ Trying to build the most complete stack I can so this summer when I cut down I have a more respectable amount of muscle mass lol, might add some agmatine, or something else I can buy cheap in bulk to cover every base possible need some ideas amigos

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
dang... I hate being broke in november every year and getting a bonus in december after everything is OOS and I cant find crap for good gifts for my fam...

Got the black fri coupon card in the mail too.... SOOOOO pissed cause I totally want an AI T-shirt... didnt know they had some bulks available... I really wish I knew that before... thats an insanely good price on LCLT and I though I got a good price on the NP 100g tub I picked up...(think about it, even at 20 bucks for 300 thats still 150g for 10... better then NP)

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
To bad AI doesn't directly ship to Europe.. Because those are great prices!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
To bad AI doesn't directly ship to Europe.. Because those are great prices!
Oh yes we do :)

We now ship ANYWHERE in the world :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thing is, AI has had LCLT since July...I bought the 300g for $10 during the 'Christmas in july' sale....2g/day since...still haven't gone thru the entire tub yet...:fing02: nicely done AI...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
brb changing directions to 100 grams per week to sell more units : )

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brb changing directions to 100 grams per week to sell more units : )
Whoa, someone just put their thinking cap on! <drops 12g of LCLT into mouth> ooooh, that makes the ole lips pucker!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
LCLT is one of my favorite ingridents and have been using AIs bulk for months now. Did not know about this sale!!!! Im at an unsecured hotel now and wont be back to where I can order till thanksgiving morning!!! hope some recoverpro and LCLT is left for me

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much have you noticed long term that you would attest to LCLT alone? I'm very tempted to grab some from AI...
Hard to say as it is stacked with other things all the time. I'm content with knowing what it is doing based on the literature rather than looking for a "feel".

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI has always been good to the people :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys always remind me that I've forgotten to take my daily LCLT serving.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not just trying to pimp, but I highly suggest the following stack. It tastes great and it's a very versatile stack:

Lemon RecoverPRO + LCLT + DAA

Official AI Sports Nutrition Website

375433_312701798758281_168680066493789_1254333_513377907_n.jpg

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
RecoverPro and LCLT already in the cart :D no DAA for me tho

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to try DAA for a while and may use this as an opportunity to grab some. Might also get some caffeine pills on the cheap.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are selling out with the 50% off sale ,fast get what you can, while you can, our daa pills are gone(bulk powder still here), lclt powder gone,

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LCLT and Agmatine gone.

DAA and a couple other getting low.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
actually it was in stock for a while. But we got slammed right off the bat.

I can look at the orders we got for them.

Sort of like those Walmart videos you see on the news with Black Friday :sad6:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is thinking about buying anything you may want to do it now.

3 more things show low stock like Agmatine and LCLT did.