abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product looks good with a great profile. After my Epi cycle my front hair line has gotten thinner and im dying because of it lol....Im a pretty concieted guy and looks mean a lot to me lol hahaha....

Anyway..Anyone has taken this? How many times per week? Can it be used indefinetly? What results have u seen?

I just bought a bottle waiting for it in the mail..Going to see what it does and if it helps might go for a second run of Epi early next year while on the shampoo..

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for the past few weeks and I haven't noticed anything at all. All of their reps pimped the heck out of it so I gave it a shot. It was a lot of $$ for a tiny ass bottle. I wont be buying it again unless they are having a sale. The only thing i've noticed is that my scalp isn't as dry.

I think your better off trying some of these products. http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Dude go for Revivogen! I went completely bald and it was from High DHT in the scalp, grew nearly all my hairback! Its Legit or you can try Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using it for the past few weeks and I haven't noticed anything at all. All of their reps pimped the heck out of it so I gave it a shot. It was a lot of $$ for a tiny ass bottle. I wont be buying it again unless they are having a sale. The only thing i've noticed is that my scalp isn't as dry.

I think your better off trying some of these products. http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html
WOW! really? That sucks...Ive read a few people praising it..I guess mixed reviews have been given. It costed me 28..Still alot for shampoo lol...Ima look into what u suggested

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude go for Revivogen! I went completely bald and it was from High DHT in the scalp, grew nearly all my hairback! Its Legit or you can try Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo
Dude that SH!t is expensive as hell lol...Revivogen looks good but expesive

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good info on there..Idk if u know but he said N2 shampoo is "Super good"...

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Good info on there..Idk if u know but he said N2 shampoo is "Super good"...
Yeah I know. But he is also using those other products too so it's impossible to say that product A contributed to this or product b did this. I'm sure it works for some people... Just not for me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2shampoo is good. I know quite a few older guys who use it at my gym. They also use rogaine too tho. From everything ive seen on N2shampoo you only need a dime size amount of it for it to work. So using so little the bottle lasts 2.5 months.

Also theres the 25% off sale now "givethanks25"

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its a good shampoo to wash your hair aka if you got mud, clay hair product in it.. But i felt rpns shampoo was better... Hair was thicker, it didnt dry my scalp out as much either... But you needed alot more of it..

As far as ive read regrow on the front hairline is difficult???? This is why i wont touch phs.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think females can use it? My gf hair grows slow maybe it'll speed up the process?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its a good shampoo to wash your hair aka if you got mud, clay hair product in it.. But i felt rpns shampoo was better... Hair was thicker, it didnt dry my scalp out as much either... But you needed alot more of it..

As far as ive read regrow on the front hairline is difficult???? This is why i wont touch phs.
I'll look into that one. My front hair line is good but worried itll get pushed further back. I might use two phs per year at most. And I only use hdrol or epi. I've only done two cycles one of each. So trying to prevent hair loss as much as possible.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using it for nearly 3 months. Actually, a week from yesterday will make 3 months, exactly. I'm not even halfway through the bottle and I use it daily. I don't have crazy long hair, but it's not short, either, by any means (if you go into one of the AX Halloween promo threads, you can see that I was able to pick out a pretty good-sized afro for my costume). What I noticed was less hair in my hands when washing it after several weeks of use. I wouldn't say my hair is a whole lot thicker because of it, but it hasn't gotten worse. My problems likely stem from a (currently undiagnosed) medical problem, so there still is shedding, but like I said, it's not as bad. To further illustrate this, I used to get my hair cut about every 2 weeks. I've had it cut once since May 15th. A couple years ago, my hair would probably be twice the length it is in this amount of time. So there is definitely something going on that's beyond the help of a shampoo, but it still has helped a bit.

CEDeoudes59 is probably the most knowledgeable guy in this area that I've seen on the forum. While you can say he was running a lot of products (I don't recall what else he was taking/using at the time, and I'm not gonna go read back through his log), he didn't make any changes and within a few weeks he sounded pretty pleased with his results.

What I can say in short about this product is:

- It's expensive versus regular shampoo at Walmart, sure, but compared to some other shampoos in the same category, it's not bad considering it can last up to 6 months used daily.

- It definitely has helped minimize my shedding.

I wouldn't expect miracles from it, but it's certainly noticeable. I bought it with my own money the day that it came out and I'll buy it again when I run out of this bottle (presumably sometime in March).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx for the imput Midwestbeast....I started mine yesterday, so ill keep u all posted on how it treats me...I was wondering can females use it for faster hair growth?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I do think N2shampoo is good - for hair growth to alternate with a Ketoconazole shampoo. It def prevents dry scalp and lets you use ketoconazole each day.
here's a video of exactly what I'm doing today: http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html

its a bummer that the 15% minoxidil is gone (thanks FDA), but what I'm doing seems to be working as good (fingers crossed)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of great info guys! Lucky (for me) I've had no issues yet as far as hair loss. N2shampoo looks to help quite a bit ;)