Any point taking an ATP supplement?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I once heard that at any given time your body is producing enough ATP to get you through the next three seconds. Is there any point of taking a pproduct with this ingrediant considerine how fast we produce it?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is worth taking specially if you are taking creatine

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if you're taking creatine, you're priming your body to be able to generate ATP more rapidly via the creatine-phosphate system when the body is subjected to stress and needs to utilize more ATP. So there's no real need for ATP supplement

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I red an artical that said it was to large to be digested. The same ar***** said they even tried putting it in an IV and still did little to nothing..

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I red an artical that said it was to large to be digested. The same ar***** said they even tried putting it in an IV and still did little to nothing..
What the hell got bleeped?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It was Supose to be article
I figured that. I just think its hilarious that apparently you spelled it wrong and wrote a curse word in the middle. Im trying to figure out what that curse word could be!

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I figured that. I just think its hilarious that apparently you spelled it wrong and wrote a curse word in the middle. Im trying to figure out what that curse word could be!
Haha! Now you say it its makin me wonder too!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Taking just straight ATP no, Creatine absolutely. I'm also interested in TAA (Triacetyladenosine), but am still learning the science behind how/if it helps replenish ATP.