Any point taking an ATP supplement?
- 11-16-2011, 07:38 PM
- 11-16-2011, 08:03 PM
11-16-2011, 09:39 PM
if you're taking creatine, you're priming your body to be able to generate ATP more rapidly via the creatine-phosphate system when the body is subjected to stress and needs to utilize more ATP. So there's no real need for ATP supplement
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
11-16-2011, 09:40 PM
11-17-2011, 12:40 AM
I red an artical that said it was to large to be digested. The same ar***** said they even tried putting it in an IV and still did little to nothing..
11-17-2011, 12:41 AM
11-17-2011, 01:51 PM
11-17-2011, 02:55 PM
11-17-2011, 04:12 PM
11-17-2011, 08:56 PM
09-27-2013, 10:05 PM
09-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Taking just straight ATP no, Creatine absolutely. I'm also interested in TAA (Triacetyladenosine), but am still learning the science behind how/if it helpsATP.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dexterfan in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:32 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
- By Breaker in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-06-2009, 09:19 PM
- By troy in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:54 AM
- By magx in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2007, 10:47 AM