I feel this needs to be posted - Me, My Brain, and ALCAR

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just got my DS Craze in today. I wonder how ALCAR stacks with Craze .
    Still have yet to buy this, cant wait to see how it treats you.


  2. Where do you get yours at?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    Where do you get yours at?
    I use SNS ALCAR for the capped convenience.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I use SNS ALCAR for the capped convenience.
    What would you need to take to help digestion best? And thanks not a bad price at SNS

  5. Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    What would you need to take to help digestion best? And thanks not a bad price at SNS
    Not sure what you're asking: digestion of just food in general? Digestive enzymes I guess
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Not sure what you're asking: digestion of just food in general? Digestive enzymes I guess
    I ment to utilize Al-car, or does your body absorb it well enough?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    I ment to utilize Al-car, or does your body absorb it well enough?
    It is utilized perfectly fine. I like to use Na-R-Ala on the day I use ALCAR for the antioxidant properties.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    It is utilized perfectly fine. I like to use Na-R-Ala on the day I use ALCAR for the antioxidant properties.
    Thanks for the help on that.. how much would you think is in focus xt?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    Thanks for the help on that.. how much would you think is in focus xt?
    My guess is as good as yours, but in a 9.8g prop blend its the 3rd ingredient so it is pretty hefty. Ancedotally speaking, it FEELS like 1g but I'm not positive on that.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    My guess is as good as yours, but in a 9.8g prop blend its the 3rd ingredient so it is pretty hefty. Ancedotally speaking, it FEELS like 1g but I'm not positive on that.
    Bad A thanks how do I rep on here with my phone lol

  11. Coop you ever play around with any racetams?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Coop you ever play around with any racetams?
    Yes sir. I haven't gotten to use them consistently, but I've dabbled with oxi, ani, and phenyl, and generally stick with piracetam and pramiracetam for my work if I need it, which is rare these days.

  13. Nice, cy. I agree on the leanness part. Definitely does something good there.

    And, because it must be done: SAN's Black Friday Sale is the perfect time to pick up ALCAR (capped or powder!) and top quality NA-R-Ala, b1g1 free!

    http://www.sann.net/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=34

  14. ALCAR is good stuff.Gives me wicked headaches sometimes,though.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes sir. I haven't gotten to use them consistently, but I've dabbled with oxi, ani, and phenyl, and generally stick with piracetam and pramiracetam for my work if I need it, which is rare these days.
    which do you feel works better ravetams or ALCAR?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs29 View Post
    which do you feel works better ravetams or ALCAR?
    Very different effects IMO. Whereas ALCAR aids primarily in sharpness and focus, racetams generally aid in elaboration of thought (though different racetams such as pram and phenyl increase focus as well).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Nice, cy. I agree on the leanness part. Definitely does something good there.

    And, because it must be done: SAN's Black Friday Sale is the perfect time to pick up ALCAR (capped or powder!) and top quality NA-R-Ala, b1g1 free!

    http://www.sann.net/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=34
    Jesus. 60 caps for $15... Dosed properly @ 600mg it lasts 10 daysss. Fuuuuui


    I also have taken ALCAR @2g daily for the last month. I agree with cyrus on this one. It's truly a great, great thing. I also do take 1/2-1 scoop daily of FXT in the morning.. It's better then a cup of coffee IMO.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  18. what about using GTE as an anti oxidant w/ alcar?
    I have been using alcar for several months now and i love it, even have my mom and a couple friends hooked on it now.

  19. How much would this help someone that already has high focus abilities? I have never tried a product for mental focus/function so I am completely inexperienced in this area. Is this something that would literally benefit everyone?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    How much would this help someone that already has high focus abilities? I have never tried a product for mental focus/function so I am completely inexperienced in this area. Is this something that would literally benefit everyone?
    Yeah. Your description describes me. I tried this out of curiousity and I.operate fine off of it, but I enjoy being on ALCAR more. However, if I had to stop using it i'd be good still. Its benefits everyone.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Yeah. Your description describes me. I tried this out of curiousity and I.operate fine off of it, but I enjoy being on ALCAR more. However, if I had to stop using it i'd be good still. Its benefits everyone.
    Yeah I would consider trying this but there are just so many supplements on my "current wish list" that I do not know if I can give this priority right now with my current funds. Down side of still being a student lol. But I will deff add this to my "try in the future list".

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    Yeah I would consider trying this but there are just so many supplements on my "current wish list" that I do not know if I can give this priority right now with my current funds. Down side of still being a student lol. But I will deff add this to my "try in the future list".
    Shoot me your addy. I'll send you.some from my stash.

    [email protected] com
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  23. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    what about using GTE as an anti oxidant w/ alcar?
    I have been using alcar for several months now and i love it, even have my mom and a couple friends hooked on it now.
    Not sure on the GTE. When I don't use Na-R-Ala, I use either NAC or Trans-Resveratrol.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    How much would this help someone that already has high focus abilities? I have never tried a product for mental focus/function so I am completely inexperienced in this area. Is this something that would literally benefit everyone?
    My focus abilities are already high at baseline, alcar just takes it a step further.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It is utilized perfectly fine. I like to use Na-R-Ala on the day I use ALCAR for the antioxidant properties.
    Coop, how much Na-R-Ala would you dose along with Slin-sane before a carb-heavy meal?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Coop, how much Na-R-Ala would you dose along with Slin-sane before a carb-heavy meal?
    If you're dosing it with SS then 100-200mg should be plenty.


  26. Quote Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Coop, how much Na-R-Ala would you dose along with Slin-sane before a carb-heavy meal?
    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    If you're dosing it with SS then 100-200mg should be plenty.
    The effects aren't necessarily additive. 200mg would be a good starting point.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The effects aren't necessarily additive. 200mg would be a good starting point.
    Why wouldn't they be?


  28. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Why wouldn't they be?
    Yeah let me reword that. They are additive, but you can't take an insignificant dose of Na-R-Ala just because slin-sane is being taken. Make sure the dose is effective, but it certainly doesn't have to be as high as it may otherwise be.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yeah let me reword that. They are additive, but you can't take an insignificant dose of Na-R-Ala just because slin-sane is being taken. Make sure the dose is effective, but it certainly doesn't have to be as high as it may otherwise be.
    Hence my 100-200 suggestion, considering most people always go a little bit over anyways. If you're looking for it's anti-oxidant properties then you'll likely want 200+ but I assumed since she was stacking it with SS it was more so for blood sugar control and even though I don't know many people who have gone hypo from OTC GDAs why not just start from the base dosage and work up. Even GeroNova recommends 100mg with meals as a starting point


  30. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Hence my 100-200 suggestion, considering most people always go a little bit over anyways. If you're looking for it's anti-oxidant properties then you'll likely want 200+ but I assumed since she was stacking it with SS it was more so for blood sugar control and even though I don't know many people who have gone hypo from OTC GDAs why not just start from the base dosage and work up. Even GeroNova recommends 100mg with meals as a starting point
    I am not disagreeing with your suggestion lol, maybe I shouldn't have multi-quoted that one . I personally would use 200mg Na-R-Ala + SS in her specific situation because she is using ALCAR (I know from PMs). As far as blood glucose control, I like to look at it from a Na-R-Ala dose per day rather than per meal due to its long half-life.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just switched to sub-Q TRT from IM. Will keep everyone posted
    By lucky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:20 PM
  2. I Have Brain Eating Bugs In My Brain !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:37 PM
  3. Posted by PA on bb.com
    By larmenta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 02:45 AM
  4. getting old (just posted on MM)
    By Skye in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 11:42 AM
Log in
Log in