I feel this needs to be posted - Me, My Brain, and ALCAR

Page 15 of 15 First ... 131415

1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I can't take it because of that exact reason. It makes me so uncomfortable and tense. I am really sensitive to Alcar and huperzine as they both get me agitated.
    Yeah its weird because the first time I took it I didn't experience that. I just felt amazing. Then after taking it for around 2 months I thought I was getting tolerant so I stopped for a while. When I started up again I felt a very uncomfortable, jittery, over stimulated feeling.

2. I've tried it multiple times with the hope that I could experience what others report and unfortunately it is just not for me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I've tried it multiple times with the hope that I could experience what others report and unfortunately it is just not for me.
    Yeah I'm the same way, I "might" feel something very little sometimes...

4. Old thread, but has anyone noticed if they get really awful diarrhea from ALCAR, and if they ave found a way to work around/prevent it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by boatnerj View Post
    Old thread, but has anyone noticed if they get really awful diarrhea from ALCAR, and if they ave found a way to work around/prevent it?
    Never experienced this from SNS ALCAR, nor Focus XT nor Primaforce ALCAR.

What brand? Dosage?
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
    •   

6. never had diarrhoea from ALCAR either! you taking it with anything else that could cause it?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

7. Quote Originally Posted by boatnerj View Post
    Old thread, but has anyone noticed if they get really awful diarrhea from ALCAR, and if they ave found a way to work around/prevent it?
    omg I have posts in this thread from 2005. No not alcar never had runs.

I take l carnitine tartrate sometimes for long stretches. currently taking a break from it
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just switched to sub-Q TRT from IM. Will keep everyone posted
    By lucky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:20 PM
  2. I Have Brain Eating Bugs In My Brain !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 12:37 AM
  3. Posted by PA on bb.com
    By larmenta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 03:45 AM
  4. getting old (just posted on MM)
    By Skye in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:42 PM