so, woke up this morning....

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ------^

any how, im not even sure how the "best" way to dose it is.

I can just say, I am using sns agmatine, 250mg caps, and in the morning with my protein/oats shake i take 2 agmatine, 2 alcar, 1 omega 3/6/9.
    I have that same breakfast except with milk hooray for my mini blender lol

2. Is it a good idea to take agmatine and Need2Slin at the same time? I usually take 2 or 3 caps of Need2Slin before a carb meal. What is the right way to take agmatine and Need2Slin, should they be combined or taken separately? Thanks.
    •   

3. Wonder if this would b safe to take with BP meds ??? Thoughts

4. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Is it a good idea to take agmatine and Need2Slin at the same time? I usually take 2 or 3 caps of Need2Slin before a carb meal. What is the right way to take agmatine and Need2Slin, should they be combined or taken separately? Thanks.
    I don't see why not...You could take them together or separately...you'll just have to play around and see what you like

5. Yes it is perfectly fine. With 100-150g meal i'd do 500mg Agmatine+1-2 caps Slin. This is 1.5-2 hours before your workout.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
    •   

6. its called a wet dream man. forearms were pumped. dont be ashamed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

I have that same breakfast except with milk hooray for my mini blender lol
    I use non fat milk as well! I love my bullet blender

8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    its called a wet dream man. forearms were pumped. dont be ashamed.
    What???.....

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    What???.....
    haha i was joking that you woke up with your arms pumped and it was from you twerkin your noodle.

10. Oh whew, as long as it was mine and not somebody elses.

11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    haha i was joking that you woke up with your arms pumped and it was from you twerkin your noodle.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Oh whew, as long as it was mine and not somebody elses.
    haha, thread = derailed

12. So let's take the title of this thread...

So I woke up this morning..... & took my agmatine
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Jbry how was your sleep when you took it pre-bedtme? I always sleep like a baby.

14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Jbry how was your sleep when you took it pre-bedtme? I always sleep like a baby.
    Agmatine is known to increase LH/GH output, and with its demonstrated nootropic effect, deeper sleep is certainly a likelihood with agmatine.

15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Jbry how was your sleep when you took it pre-bedtme? I always sleep like a baby.
    Noticed that 2
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. hmm I have a hard time getting a good night sleep that would be great if this helps..perhaps 500 mg upon waking, 500 mg preworkout, 500 mg before sleep?

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    hmm I have a hard time getting a good night sleep that would be great if this helps..perhaps 500 mg upon waking, 500 mg preworkout, 500 mg before sleep?
    As much as I like agmatine they're superior sleep aids, Poseidon Night Time and others come to mind. IMO Agmatine is best used 750-1000mg upon waking.

18. O I take OTC sleep aids lol melatonin 3 mg every night with valerian root and other relaxing herbs. I could always use any help I can get though

19. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

As much as I like agmatine they're superior sleep aids, Poseidon Night Time and others come to mind. IMO Agmatine is best used 750-1000mg upon waking.
    Yeah. Fusion Shut-Eye is the best i've had. Just finished a bottle of it.

20. hmm, i have only been getting up maybe once to pee during the night, if even that.

didn't think it would of been from the agamatine, but now that you mention it, it would explain it.

21. cant wait to try Agmatine. Ai has it but we got sold out fast!
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    cant wait to try Agmatine. Ai has it but we got sold out fast!
    Me2

23. Got mine today. It arrived about 20 mins before I left for the gym. Took a gram with my preworkout and my pump lasted 4 hours... It slowly subsided after that but not at all bad for day one.

24. Quote Originally Posted by McCoy1989 View Post
    Got mine today. It arrived about 20 mins before I left for the gym. Took a gram with my preworkout and my pump lasted 4 hours... It slowly subsided after that but not at all bad for day one.
    Especially considering you didn't eat a bunch of carbs beforehand either. Try 100-150g carbs+1g=amazing pumps

25. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Especially considering you didn't eat a bunch of carbs beforehand either. Try 100-150g carbs+1g=amazing pumps
    WOW... what carb source are you using for that many carbs???

I used to use +100g carbs with Pslin and that handled the load pretty well BUT it came from blended whole oats(1cup), milk(2cup), a banana and 1 serving on whey pro... IDK that I coulda shoved down any more then that either....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

26. I'm gonna try adding a significant amount of carbs this morning and see if the effect is exacerbated.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

I used to use +100g carbs with Pslin and that handled the load pretty well BUT it came from blended whole oats(1cup), milk(2cup), a banana and 1 serving on whey pro... IDK that I coulda shoved down any more then that either....
    Food lol.

Whole wheat pasta+ a lil sauce.

I've never tried a carb product though lol.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

Daily macros > food sources. If you wanna pound carbs, things are gonna get dirty .

29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Daily macros > food sources. If you wanna pound carbs, things are gonna get dirty .
    Lol what?

Its easy to get carbs in on a bulk or recomp lol

30. I wish I had a bigger appetite so I could comfortably eat all the carbs I need without feeling like my body is going to explode from fullness lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. morning workout
    By theBIGcactus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 08:15 AM
  2. Morning Workouts
    By Doubravkody in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 04:30 PM
  3. gh in the morning
    By dondon in forum IGF-1/GH