Test Booster

Bigsabo08

Awards
What is a good, strong test booster out there? I took a pro-hormone during the summer got great results but a lot of aggression and decided to stop my cycle. Now I'm looking for a test booster that will give me somewhat of the same results minus the side effects.

Thanks

Ryan

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
anything containing DAA will test boost --not agression tho

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Checkout Free Test and Lit-Up. Both of these products have received positive feedback. Like one of the above poster stated, DAA is great ingredient and is found in Lit-Up.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nothing stronger than HCGenerate IMO. Phytoserms 347 is awesome also. Look at the reviews of HCGenerate, the only negitive thing anyone could or would say about it is its 60 bux

HCGenerate + DAA would be an awesome natural T stack.

Bigsabo08

Awards
Nothing stronger than HCGenerate IMO. Phytoserms 347 is awesome also. Look at the reviews of HCGenerate, the only negitive thing anyone could or would say about it is its 60 bux

HCGenerate + DAA would be an awesome natural T stack.
Where do I find these?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is no comparison whatsoever between a test booster vs a steroid. the results are so much different. if you had to pick a single product, i would go with DAA. if you wanted a natural stack, i would say do this:

DAA + AnaBeta + Sustain Alpha TD

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can find DAA at nutraplanet in Bulk, or you can buy a product that has DAA in it like TCF 1 by Primordial Performance or Lit Up (pre workout) by AppNut.

AnaBeta can be found at Nutraplanet or on PES website

Sustain Alpha can be found at Nutraplanet or at Primordial Performance website

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phytoserms + DAA, both found at needtobuildmuscle site....needto139 will save you 15%

not steroid like results, but if your looking for noticeable agression, libido, and strength increases, this is the way to go imo

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA + PES Erase is a good stack. I really enjoyed it.

As said above; noticeable aggression, libido, and strength increases were evident.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best natural test boosting route imo is TitaniumXL/Division1/Formula-X stack, it has amazing feedback and it's only $69.99 right now at Nutraplanet.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
What is a good, strong test booster out there? I took a pro-hormone during the summer got great results but a lot of aggression and decided to stop my cycle. Now I'm looking for a test booster that will give me somewhat of the same results minus the side effects.

Thanks

Ryan
SNS DAA with an AI like inhibit-e or erase will likely boost test very well. I'd suggest using an AI for test-boosting purposes

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
testopro or hcgenerate +++ trans dermal sustain alpha

alos like r1balla said. you cant compare or even hope you will make similar gains with any of these stacks compared to ph/aas. they will make you feel really good though along with some potential mild gains in the gym

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
The best natural test boosting route imo is TitaniumXL/Division1/Formula-X stack, it has amazing feedback and it's only $69.99 right now at Nutraplanet.
This in a nutshell.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula X looks great, as does erase which has always gotten great feedback. I'm currently running testabolan v.2, reversitol v.2, and tropinol. Loving the effects from that, did it for 8 weeks, the gains I made have been awesome. Mostly getting stronger, without gaining any fat. My package is suppose to come today where I will finish with Testabolan V2, Tropinol, Erase, DAA for another 4 weeks.

Mike