Been Taking Erase at 3 Caps/ Day... No Soreness... Am I Estrogeney?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Been Taking Erase at 3 Caps/ Day... No Soreness... Am I Estrogeney?

It has only been three days, but I've been taking 3 caps of Erase a day and I do not have the slightest bit of joint soreness at all... this leads me to believe that I am very estro... geney. So my questions are:

A.) Is three days long enough to guage, or is the joint soreness about to get real?

B.) If the lack of soreness should have been apparent by now, should I bump to 4 caps/ day since I'm so full of girl hormones, or should I be happy that I can run 3/ day with none of the typical side effects?

Thaaaaank yooouuuu.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

i think it takes a few days / a week to kick in if you were going to get it. Personaly I started running it at 3 a day around week two with no noticible soreness.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Stick at 3 for another week or so and then you can try 4 if need be. Just because you don't feel any joint soreness doesn't mean it isn't working. If you see results with 3 tabs after two weeks then stick at that dose if not you can raise it to 4 but Erase is very potent so 3 may just be 'your' dose and with 4 tabs you may have negative (i.e. joint) effects.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

The thing about this run of Erase is that I recently gained about 10 pounds because I stopped being strict with my diet... now that I've tightened it back up and am upping my cardio, the weight is going to come off. I'm only using Erase in hopes that it'll reduce my li'l A-cups I'm working with over here. I realize that the li'l boobies are usually the first thing to come on and the last thing to leave, so my last-ditch hope for Erase is that it's proposed cortisol-control effects will reduce my cortisol, because I know the sh*t is through the roof. The past year has been very stressful. My face at 195 is fatter than it was, stress-free, a year ago, at 220.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Give it a week to kick in fully maybe even two weeks. I have always run Erase at 3 and most people find 3 to be the right dose... but everyone being different you might be one who can take 4 with no pain.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I've taken 150mg of the same active as erase for 6 weeks and had ZERO joint soreness.

7. Registered User

^^^ Same here bro LOL

Now to the original poster, if that is what you currently look like in your avi, it is clearly evident that you have a high aromatase expression gene? You need to start watching what you eat, hit the weights with less breaks, keep your caloric intake at no more than 3000 calories. Avoid any form of xenoestrogens.
    doing my own thang!
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    It has only been three days, but I've been taking 3 caps of Erase a day and I do not have the slightest bit of joint soreness at all... this leads me to believe that I am very estro... geney. So my questions are:

A.) Is three days long enough to guage, or is the joint soreness about to get real?

B.) If the lack of soreness should have been apparent by now, should I bump to 4 caps/ day since I'm so full of girl hormones, or should I be happy that I can run 3/ day with none of the typical side effects?

Thaaaaank yooouuuu.
    A. Three days is long enough to see some effects from Erase - i.e. water reduction, etc. - but it's not really enough to tell re joints, and you're probably not likely to get sore joints until you've been using it for at least a week if you are going to be affected that way.

B. Just because you do NOT get sore joints - and this is after you've been using Erase a while - does NOT mean that you have more estrogen. Joint issues can be an effect of lowering cortisol and/or estrogen too much, but just because it is a possible effect does NOT mean that it's going to happen. It also depends on the individual - I am a prime example of this: I am a female; I use FIVE caps of Erase daily; my joints are the BEST and LEAST sore ever when I am using Erase (that said, I also have "conditions" that could affect this, so my experience is rare event and not likely for most, especially a male).

If you DO get sore joints when using Erase, drop your dosage down by a cap.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Rosie hit the nail on the head, it's really more about low cortisol... I was running 6 caps a day of erase (probably in my top 5 of supps, btw) and was getting no sore joints at all.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I think I read a post by PA that said he doesn't completely believe in the whole low estro=sore joints..

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I think I read a post by PA that said he doesn't completely believe in the whole low estro=sore joints..
    I don't either, I can take 2.5mg letro ED for 4 weeks, be bone dry with zero joint pain. But then again, thats just me!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I don't either, I can take 2.5mg letro ED for 4 weeks, be bone dry with zero joint pain. But then again, thats just me!

Mike
    Gah, I took a 2.5mg dose of letro one day and my joints were like "FFFFFUUUUU"... man that was bad.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    ^^^ Same here bro LOL

Now to the original poster, if that is what you currently look like in your avi, it is clearly evident that you have a high aromatase expression gene? You need to start watching what you eat, hit the weights with less breaks, keep your caloric intake at no more than 3000 calories. Avoid any form of xenoestrogens.
    No, my avi is me at 240. I'm 195, now, but I still have a face just as chubby as 240. Boobies are a little smaller, but they still exist, and, almost needless to say, I carry fat in my gut. Now what were you saying about those xenoestrogens?
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

estrogens from things like soy he is probably referring to

Side effects are a sign that the dose it too high...so if you want side effects take more (dont really though).

I would cruise at 3 caps per day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    so if you want side effects take more (dont really though).
    Alright, three it is.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    No, my avi is me at 240. I'm 195, now, but I still have a face just as chubby as 240. Boobies are a little smaller, but they still exist, and, almost needless to say, I carry fat in my gut. Now what were you saying about those xenoestrogens?
    They are in your shampoos, soaps, lotions, foods, etc. I suggest you get your E2 checked but if you say that you still have a round face. THAT IS SIGN OF HEAVY estradiol believe it or not. I def recommend you run anti-e all year long.
    doing my own thang!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

They are in your shampoos, soaps, lotions, foods, etc. I suggest you get your E2 checked but if you say that you still have a round face. THAT IS SIGN OF HEAVY estradiol believe it or not. I def recommend you run anti-e all year long.
    Anti-E, not Anti-C?? Interesante...
  18. Registered User

Cortisol can be stored both in stomach and in the face but trust me most people have unnecessary levels of estrogen.
    doing my own thang!
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

My face looks much different when on Erase, or an anti-E in general. My face is the first place I hold water when my estrogen is even slightly elevated
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Still no joint pain, which is nice. Looking into a few other items as well. Call it Research Wednesday.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    My face looks much different when on Erase, or an anti-E in general. My face is the first place I hold water when my estrogen is even slightly elevated
    Be honest, how great is to have that masculine face that Erase can give? I know I love my anti-E's, I look my psychopathic on them, I always have had a square jaw, etc but it makes me into one mean looking mug. lol
    doing my own thang!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Be honest, how great is to have that masculine face that Erase can give? I know I love my anti-E's, I look my psychopathic on them, I always have had a square jaw, etc but it makes me into one mean looking mug. lol
    Haha I love that.. my face changes so much also. People don't even recognize me!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

ha funny to hear all this face talk.... I just caught a second glance of myself in the mirror today thinking i looked a lot more "mature" or manly (as I look fairly young for my age usually most think im 8 years younger) and ive been on erase again for just about a week or so as part of my post, POST, pct, lol (3rd month)
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

I always notice my joints hurting like hell before looking "dry". Maybe my bf isnt low enough. All i know is erase at 2 caps a day after like 5 days my joints hurt so bad and wouldnt stop for a week even when i quit using it. I was ready to throw it away b/c the pain was so bad. Now im running 2 caps with erase,endo, and titanium and no problems at all.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  25. Registered User

What is your body fat at?

First time I ran it I looked leaner in the first 2-3 days and had no joint issues at all on 3 caps daily. Now I run 1-2 caps daily and have to keep an eye out.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I finished PCT (Nolva) a few days ago. I was thinking about starting Erase in a few days to run along with Ursobolic. Should I wait a few weeks before starting Erase? Or would it be ok to run right after PCT?

Thanks!
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    I finished PCT (Nolva) a few days ago. I was thinking about starting Erase in a few days to run along with Ursobolic. Should I wait a few weeks before starting Erase? Or would it be ok to run right after PCT?

Thanks!
    Incorporating Erase into PCT

This is the thread for you. Your answers are in there with discussion.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Haha I love that.. my face changes so much also. People don't even recognize me!

Mike
    Mine does not change too much, just a little more serious. Basically from studies, I have concluded that the more estradiol one has, the more "younger" they tend to look because of the social bubbly like appearance. When androstenone and androsterone become more present due to inhibition of aromatization, you look you are always ready for battle and much more serious, aka the boss look. I love it.
    doing my own thang!
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ha funny to hear all this face talk.... I just caught a second glance of myself in the mirror today thinking i looked a lot more "mature" or manly (as I look fairly young for my age usually most think im 8 years younger) and ive been on erase again for just about a week or so as part of my post, POST, pct, lol (3rd month)
    GOod pct srs. Do people go up to you and ask why are you angry? I love that comment.
    doing my own thang!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Day 7 of Erase. No joint pain, AND I walked out my front door today to get the paper, and ten cop cars pulled up and told me to freeze. I said "It's okay, guys, I'm on day 7 of Erase." They said "Ohhhhhh, okay" and left. Must be working.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase @ 4 caps a day?
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 01:55 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 10:05 PM
  3. Male Taking 4 caps of Erase/ Day
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:20 PM
  4. Taking on 3 caps of Orange Triad a day??
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
  5. Taking on 3 caps of Orange Triad a day??
    By warbird01 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 02:42 PM