Best Caffeine-Free Pre-workout?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Answers
    0

    Best Caffeine-Free Pre-workout?


    just got a prostate infection so doc is making me stay off caffeine and spicy foods in addition to my anti-biotic. looking for some help on some caffeine free pre-workouts that stand out?
    I'm sitting on leftover Assault, Muscle Marinade, and N.O. Shotgun and i want to kill myself. Love those 3 but now with this nonsense I gotta eliminate caffeine. Prostate issues are in the family so this will most certainly be a reoccurring issue so now i'm afraid that I may have to stick to these non-caffeinated pre workouts.

    I know of Xpand and Fast Twitch but idk how well they work. Anyone with any experience in caffeine free pre w/o, feel free to chime in. really appreciate it.

  2. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    ERGO-BLITZ

    Use code AM50 to save 50% at www.cabergolean.com
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  3. Registered User
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    ERGO-BLITZ

    Use code AM50 to save 50% at www.cabergolean.com
    well damn that was quick. and at that price, its gonna be hard to find something to beat that. ingredient profile looks solid, might throw in some beta alanine pills with the ergo-blitz though. thanks for the discount man!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10

    well damn that was quick. and at that price, its gonna be hard to find something to beat that. ingredient profile looks solid, might throw in some beta alanine pills with the ergo-blitz though. thanks for the discount man!
    I have nothing better to do on a Friday night : )

    Well, the feedback has been solid, and yes the price between now and October 21st is basically giving it away.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  5. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    I would give hemavol a look; it's a non-stimulant based pre-workout product designed to give a pump not only by vasodilation, but also increased plasma volumes. Has gotten a ton of great feedback since its introduction and comes in both pills and powder depending on your preference.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0


    IMO some bcaa's during your workout would be a good substitute or AX is coming out with a non stim Pre WO i believe, Hemavol good stuff too aswell as Yok3d.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would give hemavol a look; it's a non-stimulant based pre-workout product designed to give a pump not only by vasodilation, but also increased plasma volumes. Has gotten a ton of great feedback since its introduction and comes in both pills and powder depending on your preference.

    Mike
    OOoo, the capsule version looks very fun. Any idea how much Alpha-GPC is in there?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  8. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    What ever pre workout you get stack it with Hemavol and thank me later.

  9. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1


    Best non-stim pre-workout on the market is Anabolic Ignite by musclefeast, go check out the ingredient profile and price.

    I've been stacking it with Formula-X, great non-stim combo!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Registered User
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    IMO some bcaa's during your workout would be a good substitute or AX is coming out with a non stim Pre WO i believe, Hemavol good stuff too aswell as Yok3d.
    Oh yes we are!

    Our new Ultra Reps really sounds like the product you're asking for... Caffeine free?, Yupp! Stands out among the rest?, Yupp! Free from stims?, Yupp... But it does contain Theobromine, which technically is a stimulant, but it is dosed in a way it doesn't have a stimulating effect, its just there to assists with improved blood flow and oxygen uptake.

    Here's the SupFacts on it:
    Name:  ultraReps_SupFacts.gif
Views: 1867
Size:  53.5 KB

    We're currently having a huge giveaway on our FB page and also here on AM ---> Contest Thread , Really easy to win.. Some have even won 3 product, SuperSize, SlimFX and Ultra Reps... It's that easy!

    Wanna read more about Ultra Reps, head over to this thread ---> Ultra Reps Thread

    Or just send me a PM

  11. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Answers
    0


    I haven't used many, but I like cordygen5

    MST's Ragnarok is also available in a caf free version
  12. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0


    Ultima is king of stim-free pre's.

    hemavol is another solid option........personally, i would choose an ultima/hemavol comobo
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0


    Omega Ultima, seriously..
    That supplement just hurts my bank account, it can be added in any dose to anything,
    effects are simply awesome and if you take a look at the formula while at first seems
    expensive the truth is that you really save on so many other sups with that.
    Even just half scoop is effective
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  14. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0


    ultima is pretty damn good! you can definitely stack it with Hemavol as bald-y said!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  15. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0


    I'd say you could stack with just about any-type of pre-workout, caffeine free or not
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  16. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Omega Ultima, seriously..
    That supplement just hurts my bank account, it can be added in any dose to anything,
    effects are simply awesome and if you take a look at the formula while at first seems
    expensive the truth is that you really save on so many other sups with that.
    Even just half scoop is effective
    This is true on so many levels - Ultima is so pricey, but one of the few supps that I really feel is worth a high pricetag. Especially if you take some of it sublingually!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  17. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    This is true on so many levels - Ultima is so pricey, but one of the few supps that I really feel is worth a high pricetag. Especially if you take some of it sublingually!
    Hold it right there! Wat?! Trying this *tomorrow*

    No water? Just hold the poweder? man you make me wanna go wo now just to try that lol
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  18. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Hold it right there! Wat?! Trying this *tomorrow*

    No water? Just hold the poweder? man you make me wanna go wo now just to try that lol
    Yup. But don't do a whole scoop at a time, do a little bit multiple times otherwise its too much volume. The B vitamins are better absorbed this way.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  19. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yup. But don't do a whole scoop at a time, do a little bit multiple times otherwise its too much volume. The B vitamins are better absorbed this way.
    Sweet! I use 1/2 scoop at the time anyway, it's that effective on me already
    thanks for the info
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  20. Registered User
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Answers
    0


    thanks for all the replies fellas. been in the hospital the last few days. trying to catch up on the forums. sorry for not being more involved in the discussion here but i'm looking into those options fellas. thanks again!
  21. Registered User
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    Ultima is king of stim-free pre's.

    hemavol is another solid option........personally, i would choose an ultima/hemavol comobo
    One can't stay King forever.. There will always be a new one trying to claim the title.. Successful or not.. The king will eventually die by old age..
  22. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    One can't stay King forever.. There will always be a new one trying to claim the title.. Successful or not.. The king will eventually die by old age..
    Stim free is for pussies

  23. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    One can't stay King forever.. There will always be a new one trying to claim the title.. Successful or not.. The king will eventually die by old age..
    i havent seen as complete a formula in a product as Ultima has.....really cant ask for much more in it. has just about everything you could ask for, and cant forget, Omega isnt afraid to hide behind prop blends


    inb4ultrarepscomparison, because as far as formula's go, Ultima is better hands down.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. Registered User
    CDMMA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    202
    Answers
    0


    Will add Pump-bol and Body Octane to the list.
  25. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Will add Pump-bol and Body Octane to the list.
    +1 on Pumpbol, good stuff
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  26. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    793
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Best non-stim pre-workout on the market is Anabolic Ignite by musclefeast, go check out the ingredient profile and price.

    I've been stacking it with Formula-X, great non-stim combo!
    Thisssss ^^^^^^^

    That company is insanely awesome and has and will always have amazing prices and products.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  27. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    They have a libido boosting type product that has gotten great reviews- although the name escapes me. Might be rocking that come February 14th when I get my once a year mac on!


    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Thisssss ^^^^^^^

    That company is insanely awesome and has and will always have amazing prices and products.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  28. Registered User
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Answers
    0


    I ordered Hemavol and some bulk Beta Alanine...I am thinking either Anabolic Ignite or Pump-bol to stack with it. really torn but they were both much cheaper than the Ultima. for same amount of servings its hard to decide between these two. FML.

    you guys use either Anabolic Ignite/Hemavol or Pump-bol/Hemavol stacks?

    i know few recommend either/or but I'm wondering if you fellas have ever stacked them bad boys together before.
  29. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1


    Anabolic Ignite and Slin Sane(or P-slin) for pumps!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  30. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,262
    Answers
    0


    MAN Clout
  31. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    I ordered Hemavol and some bulk Beta Alanine...I am thinking either Anabolic Ignite or Pump-bol to stack with it. really torn but they were both much cheaper than the Ultima. for same amount of servings its hard to decide between these two. FML.

    you guys use either Anabolic Ignite/Hemavol or Pump-bol/Hemavol stacks?

    i know few recommend either/or but I'm wondering if you fellas have ever stacked them bad boys together before.
    Anabolic ignite and Hemavol sounds intense! The pumps from the creatine nitrate and the bcaa nitrates will complement the Hemavol nicely!

  32. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    One can't stay King forever.. There will always be a new one trying to claim the title.. Successful or not.. The king will eventually die by old age..
    I thought I just heard someone whisper UltraReps.

    I don't know about you guys but I am freakin pumped to give UltraReps by Athletic Xtreme a try. Looks very promising as a stim-free.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Registered User
    bpclipper10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I thought I just heard someone whisper UltraReps.

    I don't know about you guys but I am freakin pumped to give UltraReps by Athletic Xtreme a try. Looks very promising as a stim-free.
    i'm kind of excited but at that price point for 20 servings? i don't think so for me. can't afford that man. just not economical, no matter how concentrated or strong.
  34. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10

    i'm kind of excited but at that price point for 20 servings? i don't think so for me. can't afford that man. just not economical, no matter how concentrated or strong.
    Stick around a while I'm sure you'll see a price drop
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Ragnarok stim free
  36. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    793
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn
    They have a libido boosting type product that has gotten great reviews- although the name escapes me. Might be rocking that come February 14th when I get my once a year mac on!
    Men's advantage

    They say it lasts up to 3 days I believe
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  37. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    793
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Ragnarok stim free
    Blue pill, blue something is an amazing stimulate free pr-workout

    Hey Renegade what is the name of it?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  38. Registered User
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    i'm kind of excited but at that price point for 20 servings? i don't think so for me. can't afford that man. just not economical, no matter how concentrated or strong.
    Keep being excited, SlimFX is all ready reduced from the price on our Arsenal page and is in presale at 29.99. The same thing will and always does happen in comparison to the Arsenal over at AX with the other new products from the Ultra Series.

    You can win it for free right now if you are so inclined Just participate in a fun Contest over here ----> Athletic Xtreme's Scary OMGWTFISTHATKILLITWITHFIRE Contest!!!

    W
    inners are Picked Daily, we have a lot of products to give out, everyone's chances at winning are great, there are ppl who have Won the Whole Ultra Series pack. It's an Opportunity, as expensive as supp collecting gets, why not get something for free.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  39. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Blue pill, blue something is an amazing stimulate free pr-workout

    Hey Renegade what is the name of it?
    Blue Gene !!!!
  40. Registered User
    Ligmenos's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    pumpbol + bcaa
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Caffeine-free Focus XT?
    By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. Caffeine Free Pre Workouts
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:07 PM
  3. BSN NO EXPLODE CAFFEINE FREE
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 12:41 PM
  4. Best overall Caffeine Free fatburner?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:51 AM
  5. Caffeine Free Workout Products?
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in