Best Caffeine-Free Pre-workout?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, seems like we're gonna have a lot 4 out of 4 winners .... Are the contests that easy ??
Still looking at my papers and see that I still have a massive amount to give out.. *sigh*

;)
It must just be a huge burden to have all these good looking supps sitting around with nobody to claim them lol

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
It must just be a huge burden to have all these good looking supps sitting around with nobody to claim them lol

Hahaha, I'm hoping to claim them myself if I don't need to give em out.. .But yeah, like that's gonna happen.. ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, I'm hoping to claim them myself if I don't need to give em out.. .But yeah, like that's gonna happen.. ;)
I wouldn't want you to have to make cupboard space. Let me know if you need to get rid of some extremely discounted haha

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
I Use Oxygen 4 Energy Feel it Extremely It's 95 Pure 02. It's like Taking a Big Tank of oxygen with you to the gym.
It Works Quick Plus it Off Sets Lactic Acid Crazy Pumps Too I Take Hits After Each Set

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima is king of stim-free pre's.

hemavol is another solid option........personally, i would choose an ultima/hemavol comobo :D
This is my vote as I have taken both. Ultima is about the most complete profile I have ever seen and the only non-stim that I felt working on dose 1, and I got mad pumps on it too which is really rare for me.

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
Cheap $$ and effective stack "Hemovol/Slin-sane" or just Hemovol, run it alone and reap some potential benefits.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might end up going with the Formula-X cause I have had my eye on it, but i'm also considering putting together my own little mix...

I picked up Hemavol and bulk Beta-Alanine. Took one scoop of Hemavol, and 1600mg of beta alanine and it was a pretty good little blend today, although I am considering adding some 1,3 dim and/or Agmatine
I didn't get much from Hemavol. I like stacking Formula-X/Anabolic Ignite/P-slin/Caffeine pre-workout=Epic workout!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much from Hemavol. I like stacking Formula-X/Anabolic Ignite/P-slin/Caffeine pre-workout=Epic workout!
yea man i hear you. Hemavol seems to be most effective for pumps, no real buzz or kick to it. through in the beta alanine and it gave me those tingles i so enjoy. just ordered some agmatine and acetyl l-carnitine. Thinking that with the Hemavol and the other 3, could make for some pretty sick pumps and a nice little boost of energy. man i miss caffeine. and the withdrawal headaches are absolute murder.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea man i hear you. Hemavol seems to be most effective for pumps, no real buzz or kick to it. through in the beta alanine and it gave me those tingles i so enjoy. just ordered some agmatine and acetyl l-carnitine. Thinking that with the Hemavol and the other 3, could make for some pretty sick pumps and a nice little boost of energy. man i miss caffeine. and the withdrawal headaches are absolute murder.
The pumps don't get better then Anabolic Ignite, it has a nice big dose of Creatine Nitrate, which is the best ingredient for pumps imo.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pumps don't get better then Anabolic Ignite, it has a nice big dose of Creatine Nitrate, which is the best ingredient for pumps imo.
JD knows best in this area ;)
Mesomorph was great.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh well. So was Zima, ya know? And now we have Smirnoff Triple Black.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
just won AX UltraReps over in their giveaway thread!! SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
just won AX UltraReps over in their giveaway thread!! SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk
Congrats, Bro!!

Even SIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER is that you can actually win the other products as well.. Just as easy as you won the first one ;)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, Bro!!

Even SIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER is that you can actually win the other products as well.. Just as easy as you won the first one ;)
ha your right...i'm pumped. i'll deff be entering the other contests as well. you guys got the greatest promos. that scary pic one was pretty funny. can't wait for the next one to pop up! thanks man

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
What ever pre workout you get stack it with Hemavol and thank me later.
exactly what i'm doing sir, thanks for the heads up. got hemavol stacked with my beta alanine, acetyl l-carnitine, and agmatine mix. also when the ultra reps arrives, i'll deff be stacking it as well. appreciate the help!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
ha your right...i'm pumped. i'll deff be entering the other contests as well. you guys got the greatest promos. that scary pic one was pretty funny. can't wait for the next one to pop up! thanks man
Oh, it will be up very soon today, if it isn't already up.. We still have tons of stuff to give away.. ..;)