Best Caffeine-Free Pre-workout?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
just got a prostate infection so doc is making me stay off caffeine and spicy foods in addition to my anti-biotic. looking for some help on some caffeine free pre-workouts that stand out?
I'm sitting on leftover Assault, Muscle Marinade, and N.O. Shotgun and i want to kill myself. Love those 3 but now with this nonsense I gotta eliminate caffeine. Prostate issues are in the family so this will most certainly be a reoccurring issue so now i'm afraid that I may have to stick to these non-caffeinated pre workouts.

I know of Xpand and Fast Twitch but idk how well they work. Anyone with any experience in caffeine free pre w/o, feel free to chime in. really appreciate it.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
ERGO-BLITZ

Use code AM50 to save 50% at www.cabergolean.com
well damn that was quick. and at that price, its gonna be hard to find something to beat that. ingredient profile looks solid, might throw in some beta alanine pills with the ergo-blitz though. thanks for the discount man!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
well damn that was quick. and at that price, its gonna be hard to find something to beat that. ingredient profile looks solid, might throw in some beta alanine pills with the ergo-blitz though. thanks for the discount man!
I have nothing better to do on a Friday night : )

Well, the feedback has been solid, and yes the price between now and October 21st is basically giving it away.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give hemavol a look; it's a non-stimulant based pre-workout product designed to give a pump not only by vasodilation, but also increased plasma volumes. Has gotten a ton of great feedback since its introduction and comes in both pills and powder depending on your preference.

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO some bcaa's during your workout would be a good substitute or AX is coming out with a non stim Pre WO i believe, Hemavol good stuff too aswell as Yok3d.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would give hemavol a look; it's a non-stimulant based pre-workout product designed to give a pump not only by vasodilation, but also increased plasma volumes. Has gotten a ton of great feedback since its introduction and comes in both pills and powder depending on your preference.

Mike
OOoo, the capsule version looks very fun. Any idea how much Alpha-GPC is in there?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ever pre workout you get stack it with Hemavol and thank me later.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best non-stim pre-workout on the market is Anabolic Ignite by musclefeast, go check out the ingredient profile and price.

I've been stacking it with Formula-X, great non-stim combo!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
IMO some bcaa's during your workout would be a good substitute or AX is coming out with a non stim Pre WO i believe, Hemavol good stuff too aswell as Yok3d.
Oh yes we are! :)

Our new Ultra Reps really sounds like the product you're asking for... Caffeine free?, Yupp! Stands out among the rest?, Yupp! Free from stims?, Yupp... But it does contain Theobromine, which technically is a stimulant, but it is dosed in a way it doesn't have a stimulating effect, its just there to assists with improved blood flow and oxygen uptake.

Here's the SupFacts on it:
ultraReps_SupFacts.gif

We're currently having a huge giveaway on our FB page and also here on AM ---> Contest Thread , Really easy to win.. Some have even won 3 product, SuperSize, SlimFX and Ultra Reps... It's that easy!

Wanna read more about Ultra Reps, head over to this thread ---> Ultra Reps Thread

Or just send me a PM :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used many, but I like cordygen5

MST's Ragnarok is also available in a caf free version

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ultima is king of stim-free pre's.

hemavol is another solid option........personally, i would choose an ultima/hemavol comobo :D

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Omega Ultima, seriously..
That supplement just hurts my bank account, it can be added in any dose to anything,
effects are simply awesome and if you take a look at the formula while at first seems
expensive the truth is that you really save on so many other sups with that.
Even just half scoop is effective

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ultima is pretty damn good! you can definitely stack it with Hemavol as bald-y said!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'd say you could stack with just about any-type of pre-workout, caffeine free or not

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omega Ultima, seriously..
That supplement just hurts my bank account, it can be added in any dose to anything,
effects are simply awesome and if you take a look at the formula while at first seems
expensive the truth is that you really save on so many other sups with that.
Even just half scoop is effective
This is true on so many levels - Ultima is so pricey, but one of the few supps that I really feel is worth a high pricetag. Especially if you take some of it sublingually!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
This is true on so many levels - Ultima is so pricey, but one of the few supps that I really feel is worth a high pricetag. Especially if you take some of it sublingually!
Hold it right there! Wat?! Trying this *tomorrow*

No water? Just hold the poweder? man you make me wanna go wo now just to try that lol

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replies fellas. been in the hospital the last few days. trying to catch up on the forums. sorry for not being more involved in the discussion here but i'm looking into those options fellas. thanks again!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Ultima is king of stim-free pre's.

hemavol is another solid option........personally, i would choose an ultima/hemavol comobo :D
One can't stay King forever.. There will always be a new one trying to claim the title.. Successful or not.. The king will eventually die by old age..
;)

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
One can't stay King forever.. There will always be a new one trying to claim the title.. Successful or not.. The king will eventually die by old age..
;)
Stim free is for pussies :p

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
;)
i havent seen as complete a formula in a product as Ultima has.....really cant ask for much more in it. has just about everything you could ask for, and cant forget, Omega isnt afraid to hide behind prop blends ;)

inb4ultrarepscomparison, because as far as formula's go, Ultima is better hands down.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Will add Pump-bol and Body Octane to the list.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Best non-stim pre-workout on the market is Anabolic Ignite by musclefeast, go check out the ingredient profile and price.

Thisssss ^^^^^^^

That company is insanely awesome and has and will always have amazing prices and products.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
They have a libido boosting type product that has gotten great reviews- although the name escapes me. Might be rocking that come February 14th when I get my once a year mac on!

Thisssss ^^^^^^^

That company is insanely awesome and has and will always have amazing prices and products.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Hemavol and some bulk Beta Alanine...I am thinking either Anabolic Ignite or Pump-bol to stack with it. really torn but they were both much cheaper than the Ultima. for same amount of servings its hard to decide between these two. FML.

you guys use either Anabolic Ignite/Hemavol or Pump-bol/Hemavol stacks?

i know few recommend either/or but I'm wondering if you fellas have ever stacked them bad boys together before.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite and Slin Sane(or P-slin) for pumps!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered Hemavol and some bulk Beta Alanine...I am thinking either Anabolic Ignite or Pump-bol to stack with it. really torn but they were both much cheaper than the Ultima. for same amount of servings its hard to decide between these two. FML.

you guys use either Anabolic Ignite/Hemavol or Pump-bol/Hemavol stacks?

i know few recommend either/or but I'm wondering if you fellas have ever stacked them bad boys together before.
Anabolic ignite and Hemavol sounds intense! The pumps from the creatine nitrate and the bcaa nitrates will complement the Hemavol nicely!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
;)
I thought I just heard someone whisper UltraReps.

I don't know about you guys but I am freakin pumped to give UltraReps by Athletic Xtreme a try. Looks very promising as a stim-free.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I thought I just heard someone whisper UltraReps.

I don't know about you guys but I am freakin pumped to give UltraReps by Athletic Xtreme a try. Looks very promising as a stim-free.
i'm kind of excited but at that price point for 20 servings? i don't think so for me. can't afford that man. just not economical, no matter how concentrated or strong.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm kind of excited but at that price point for 20 servings? i don't think so for me. can't afford that man. just not economical, no matter how concentrated or strong.
Stick around a while I'm sure you'll see a price drop

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
They have a libido boosting type product that has gotten great reviews- although the name escapes me. Might be rocking that come February 14th when I get my once a year mac on!
Men's advantage :D

They say it lasts up to 3 days I believe

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Keep being excited, SlimFX is all ready reduced from the price on our Arsenal page and is in presale at 29.99. The same thing will and always does happen in comparison to the Arsenal over at AX with the other new products from the Ultra Series.

You can win it for free right now if you are so inclined :) Just participate in a fun Contest over here ----> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/184872-athletic-xtremes-scary-8.html

W
inners are Picked Daily, we have a lot of products to give out, everyone's chances at winning are great, there are ppl who have Won the Whole Ultra Series pack. It's an Opportunity, as expensive as supp collecting gets, why not get something for free.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gamma-go

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kappa kill

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep being excited, SlimFX is all ready reduced from the price on our Arsenal page and is in presale at 29.99. The same thing will and always does happen in comparison to the Arsenal over at AX with the other new products from the Ultra Series.

You can win it for free right now if you are so inclined :) Just participate in a fun Contest over here ----> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/184872-athletic-xtremes-scary-8.html

W
inners are Picked Daily, we have a lot of products to give out, everyone's chances at winning are great, there are ppl who have Won the Whole Ultra Series pack. It's an Opportunity, as expensive as supp collecting gets, why not get something for free.
I'm still waiting to hear that I won some German Creatine.....

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established

does the Anabolic Ignite have a good kick to it? I already have the Hemavol but I'm looking for a pre with a bit of a kick. i know its tough without caffeine but I've heard good things of Ragnarok and others with a slight kick, wondering if Anabolic Ignite has it?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting to hear that I won some German Creatine.....
PM the Rep responsible for the announcement or just send me an email and I'll check that out for you..

btw, have you won all 4 products now ???!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM the Rep responsible for the announcement or just send me an email and I'll check that out for you..

btw, have you won all 4 products now ???!
Lol just 3, but if I won some German Creatine that would be awesome! It looks like something I would have to include in my staples list in the near future. But I haven't seen any giveaways for it yet.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does the Anabolic Ignite have a good kick to it? I already have the Hemavol but I'm looking for a pre with a bit of a kick. i know its tough without caffeine but I've heard good things of Ragnarok and others with a slight kick, wondering if Anabolic Ignite has it?
I find Formula-X has the best kick for non-stim with the nice big dose of NAT. But Anabolic Ignite is the best performance non-stim pre-workout, I wouldn't say it has a kick tho, only thing that gives me a kick is Caffeine, 1'3dime and NAT.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol just 3, but if I won some German Creatine that would be awesome! It looks like something I would have to include in my staples list in the near future. But I haven't seen any giveaways for it yet.
Ditto :sly:

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I find Formula-X has the best kick for non-stim with the nice big dose of NAT. But Anabolic Ignite is the best performance non-stim pre-workout, I wouldn't say it has a kick tho, only thing that gives me a kick is Caffeine, 1'3dime and NAT.
Might end up going with the Formula-X cause I have had my eye on it, but i'm also considering putting together my own little mix...

I picked up Hemavol and bulk Beta-Alanine. Took one scoop of Hemavol, and 1600mg of beta alanine and it was a pretty good little blend today, although I am considering adding some 1,3 dim and/or Agmatine

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Ditto :sly:
Lol, seems like we're gonna have a lot 4 out of 4 winners .... Are the contests that easy ??
Still looking at my papers and see that I still have a massive amount to give out.. *sigh*

;)