Help with Stack, before I purchase what I need for it...

MorningMetal

Awards
I am going on a lean bulk, and my regimen is looking something like this. I'm cutting costs where I can, so it's not perfect:

X Factor (never used this before, heard GREAT things)
Up Your Mass (Cleanest weight gainer I've found)
Kre Alkalyn
Slin Sane w/ SAN's Na R-ALA - got a great deal, way cheaper than Need2slin, which is what I wanted to use for a partitioner.
Testforce2 by E-Pharm (DAA and Sarcosine), with L-Carnitine L-Aspartate (Kind of an Adamantium thing)
8:1:1 Aminos
My normal Extended Release Multis w/ EFAs.

Still playing around with it. Can I get some critique/help out perfecting this?

Griz15

Awards
Seems good to me. Id replace kre alk with creatine creapure by PRimodial performance. Maybe add in something like ultrabolic or erase by PES.

MorningMetal

Awards
Yeah.. I mean I have almost a full bottle of Kre sitting there, and no powder. It's super cheap, I know, but I'm kinda curious about the Kre, to be honest. There's such a debate going on about it. All the mountains of studies ARE on monohydrate, but I've heard pro/con each way. I'll take a look atsome high quality powders. PP definitely has a good one. Primaforce has a good one. All creapure creatine is great.

Griz15

Awards
Yeah.. I mean I have almost a full bottle of Kre sitting there, and no powder. It's super cheap, I know, but I'm kinda curious about the Kre, to be honest. There's such a debate going on about it. All the mountains of studies ARE on monohydrate, but I've heard pro/con each way. I'll take a look atsome high quality powders. PP definitely has a good one. Primaforce has a good one. All creapure creatine is great.
Yeah for sure. If it works for you then use it because its cheaper.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Kre-alk won't be any superior to regular creatine brodawg, PCr stores are PCr stores. Once everything is saturated you should see the exact same results from each and creatine itself shouldn't cause a bloat unless you're over dosing it.

I like your stack but not a fan of weight gainers. Make one yourself with peanut butter and nanners :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Definitely buy some bulk carnitine and GMS to aid with the reduction of prothrombotic pathways/platellet aggregation and emulsification of Arachidonic Acid, respectively.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say Endosurge by BPS but I respond well to 3,4-Divanil. Would add to the strength of the stack plus combat any prolactin issues associated with DAA.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like an awesome stack, slin sane + rala will be awesome when dieting imo.

Mike

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say Endosurge by BPS but I respond well to 3,4-Divanil. Would add to the strength of the stack plus combat any prolactin issues associated with DAA.
I 2nd this as the Mucuna will help compat possible prolactin sides from the DAA and the 3,4-Div will free up test a bunch.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I 2nd this as the Mucuna will help compat possible prolactin sides from the DAA and the 3,4-Div will free up test a bunch.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
I have to third this. I just got done running it. Bps did it right with EndoSurge.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the X factor IMO, money could be better spent

MorningMetal

Awards
Thank you very much for all of the suggestions, gents! Never heard of Endosurge before you mentioned it. Checked it out, and it looks really solid. Think ima pick me up some of that to throw in there. This is the first time I've been using DAA as a test booster, and prolactin was not something I was thinking about, so thanks very much for the heads up!
..and I apologize.. it's Carnitine TARTRATE I'm throwing in there not aspartate.. I think I was looking up other compounds I could use, like Ornithine Aspartate, and mistyped.. lol. Anyway, stack should be here on Friday, anxious to get started! I'll have to go and find the best price for Endosurge!

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards

MorningMetal

Awards
Ok, so my endosurge is on it's way. I actually grabbed the stack (Endosurge + Erase.) because it was so cheap. There shouldn't be a problem running the erase in there as well, should there?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so my endosurge is on it's way. I actually grabbed the stack (Endosurge + Erase.) because it was so cheap. There shouldn't be a problem running the erase in there as well, should there?
Nope it will just add to the stack. Was going to suggest that stack. And I know that stack is CHEAP.