Creatinol-O-Phosphate

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just saw this product at Nutraplanet with the big 72 hour Primaforce sale. Wondering if anyone has tried it and what were your results. I did read the Blog about it but it seems it was about the inject-able version. The oral version I read gives a lot of gastric distress. It is a pretty good deal at nutraplanet, but if I take it have to be in the bathroom all day its not worth it.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste my money on it at this point. I had heard poor bioavailability in oral doses and to compensate for such poor absorption would require dosing COP pretty high, essentially wreaking havoc on your GI tract every time.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that it requires 3-6 grams a day to see any benefit. I think Natty recommended something similar on another forum. I wonder how long especially with that type of dosing, how long one bottle would last?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read that it requires 3-6 grams a day to see any benefit. I think Natty recommended a similar dosing suggestion on another forum. I wonder how long especially with that type of dosing, how long one bottle would last?
It only requires 2 grams per day and with that dosage the product I mentioned would last 50 days. Its $11.99 right now, I think the sale lasts 2 more days including today.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It only requires 2 grams per day and with that dosage the product I mentioned would last 50 days. Its $11.99 right now, I think the sale lasts 2 more days including today.
The 2 grams I'm familiar with as I read the same recommendation on PA's blog. I also read where Natty had suggested 3-6 grams spread throughout the day. Isn't there poor bio-availability when taking it orally? I'll probably buy some today run for a month and see if it's worth it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using it for a few days slowly building up a dose. No gi issues but i have been mixing it in an effervescent drink.

Thus far daa was way worse on the gi.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taken in effervescent form like the Prototype brand will greatly reduce GI sides. I would work up dose to 3g minimum 6g maximum. Its a good ingredient

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the GI stress problem I would most likely be affected more than the average user. When I've taken DAA I've had to "run" to the bathroom a lot. Maybe someone will come out with a form that doesn't make you poop!.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
take it with D3 to increase phosphate absorption.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Or just use cre-02. Has c o p and MCC in it.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Jesus christ! I can not keep up with all these ****ing creatines. They are more different types of creatine out there than they are anabolic steroids.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Top are
Mono
MCC
COP
Chelate

Maybe nitrate but I have yet to use it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read this really isn't a new form of creatine at all.

"The product is Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) . No, this is NOT creatine I am talking about, it is a completely different chemical compound." - Patrick Arnold from his blog.

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
thing is its not really creatine, its something totally different. Thats what I got from the folks on PHF when PA released this

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's the same thing as aplodane or however it's spelled by muscle tech. It's not a bad compound but not something you will probably notice a whole lot from.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There does seem to be a GI limit on this stuff. Have had to take a couple emergency intraset toilet visits at the gym whenever I take anything over about 2.5-3 grams.

E

EagleEye12

Awards
Yes, Creatinol-O-Phosphate is not creatine. It mechanism is completely different, and essentially to me is Beta-Alanine on steroids. Buffers lactic acid buildup and significantly increases endurance and power output. I used to be a big fan of VPX "Bang", an RTD (go ahead, giveme **** for it, cause I deserve it for spending ~$3 each), which contained a good dose of C-O-P.

Noticable endurance increase for myself. Highly recommend, especially at that cost. Stacked with Beta-Alanine, and then a basic creatine, strength and endurance would be definitely on the rise.