Creatinol-O-Phosphate

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just saw this product at Nutraplanet with the big 72 hour Primaforce sale. Wondering if anyone has tried it and what were your results. I did read the Blog about it but it seems it was about the inject-able version. The oral version I read gives a lot of gastric distress. It is a pretty good deal at nutraplanet, but if I take it have to be in the bathroom all day its not worth it.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste my money on it at this point. I had heard poor bioavailability in oral doses and to compensate for such poor absorption would require dosing COP pretty high, essentially wreaking havoc on your GI tract every time.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that it requires 3-6 grams a day to see any benefit. I think Natty recommended something similar on another forum. I wonder how long especially with that type of dosing, how long one bottle would last?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read that it requires 3-6 grams a day to see any benefit. I think Natty recommended a similar dosing suggestion on another forum. I wonder how long especially with that type of dosing, how long one bottle would last?
It only requires 2 grams per day and with that dosage the product I mentioned would last 50 days. Its $11.99 right now, I think the sale lasts 2 more days including today.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It only requires 2 grams per day and with that dosage the product I mentioned would last 50 days. Its $11.99 right now, I think the sale lasts 2 more days including today.
The 2 grams I'm familiar with as I read the same recommendation on PA's blog. I also read where Natty had suggested 3-6 grams spread throughout the day. Isn't there poor bio-availability when taking it orally? I'll probably buy some today run for a month and see if it's worth it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using it for a few days slowly building up a dose. No gi issues but i have been mixing it in an effervescent drink.

Thus far daa was way worse on the gi.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taken in effervescent form like the Prototype brand will greatly reduce GI sides. I would work up dose to 3g minimum 6g maximum. Its a good ingredient

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the GI stress problem I would most likely be affected more than the average user. When I've taken DAA I've had to "run" to the bathroom a lot. Maybe someone will come out with a form that doesn't make you poop!.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
take it with D3 to increase phosphate absorption.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Or just use cre-02. Has c o p and MCC in it.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Jesus christ! I can not keep up with all these ****ing creatines. They are more different types of creatine out there than they are anabolic steroids.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Top are
Mono
MCC
COP
Chelate

Maybe nitrate but I have yet to use it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read this really isn't a new form of creatine at all.

"The product is Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) . No, this is NOT creatine I am talking about, it is a completely different chemical compound." - Patrick Arnold from his blog.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
thing is its not really creatine, its something totally different. Thats what I got from the folks on PHF when PA released this

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's the same thing as aplodane or however it's spelled by muscle tech. It's not a bad compound but not something you will probably notice a whole lot from.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There does seem to be a GI limit on this stuff. Have had to take a couple emergency intraset toilet visits at the gym whenever I take anything over about 2.5-3 grams.

EagleEye12

Awards
Yes, Creatinol-O-Phosphate is not creatine. It mechanism is completely different, and essentially to me is Beta-Alanine on steroids. Buffers lactic acid buildup and significantly increases endurance and power output. I used to be a big fan of VPX "Bang", an RTD (go ahead, giveme **** for it, cause I deserve it for spending ~$3 each), which contained a good dose of C-O-P.

Noticable endurance increase for myself. Highly recommend, especially at that cost. Stacked with Beta-Alanine, and then a basic creatine, strength and endurance would be definitely on the rise.