- 09-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Looking to stack battle fuel and some trib.I thought to add trib because I did not see any in the fuel??
Also some MR1 and creatine and protein.
What do you think? I do not want to take something that I have to take a AI after ward.
Looking to gain solid muscle and not extra body weight beside muscle.
Changes or thoughts?
- 09-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Not going to lie, I'd change every single thing you listed, except the creatine and protein since no brands were mentioned.
Protein: XF UP 2.0, Trutein, Myofusion
Creatine: Clout, Trinitine, Cre-02, Green Bulge/Mag, C-bol
May also want to look into a multi and fish oil for overall health purposes.
With that being said, your diet will be a much larger contributing factor than supplements.
09-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Do I need to take any thing post after the Bio Forge? Any estro to worry about? Side effects?
Any pre workout?
Protein I usually do the gold standard 100% whey
09-25-2011, 10:02 PM
No, it's not absolutely necessary, you should be fine.
If you want a pre, check out Vengeance, Fierce, White Flood, C4, PSU etc. or Ultima, Pump-bol, RagNOrock, and Body Octane for stim free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane both come in a stimmed and stim-free version.
The protein is fine, if you like the taste.
09-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
- By punthra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 301Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:49 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:30 AM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 06:07 PM