Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha worth it?

SuppBro

Awards
I have been looking at these 2 supplements. I never ordered from Primordial before but I am interested in them. Sustain Alpha seems like it's a Libido enhancer more than a muscle builder, is it worth the price for strength and size?

As for Toco-8 I am interested in the hair growth benefits it offers without cutting DHT like other methods use. I am wondering about the supposed increase in testicular sensitivity, does this provide a good increase in testosterone or something minimal over the long run? I am short on money so I am just trying to sort out just how worth while these are.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain alpha is notably better at libido issues. Toco-8 is good at stimulating LH for testosterone production. Personally, natty muscle building should be done with Toco-8, DAA, and Erase. You get ultimate test production from these products as well as the aromatase inhibiting effects of Erase further increasing ur test levels. Try it. Sustain is good but not the most ideal for muscle building.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain alpha is notably better at libido issues. Toco-8 is good at stimulating LH for testosterone production. Personally, natty muscle building should be done with Toco-8, DAA, and Erase. You get ultimate test production from these products as well as the aromatase inhibiting effects of Erase further increasing ur test levels. Try it. Sustain is good but not the most ideal for muscle building.
Toco8 is the best vitamin E yet. If I wasn't in too deep already with my funds for sups I'd buy enough for the year at that price.

Sustain alpha has proven to be very good for individuals experiencing low test. If you are on the heavier side though I'd recommend taking the oral version because I think the transdermal version might have trouble with absorption.

Never tried it though. Might buy it this time around though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want strength and size, Sustain Alpha isnt the product for you. Its geared towards libido. now, it is a nice addition to a natty stack. TCF 1 (DAA) + Toco 8 + Sustain Alpha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love toco-8...Good overall health supp and one bottle lasts longer than a month

gav86

Awards
  • Established
ive ran toco 8 for 6 months now and after self testing it (bassically looking at the difference in my hair on and off toco 8 numerous times), it is now a staple in my fight on hairloss

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ive run sustain alpha and its a great product.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you're expecting a beneficial impact on the hairline, you're going to have to supplement with toco-8 well beyond a single tub... impact on testicular function will be slight. you would see more of an improvement in T levels from regular D3 supplementation, actually.

if you want to cut your teeth on a primordial product, i can't recommend endoamp enough... so many people overlook it because of the price, but it is one of the best on the market at doing what it says it does.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you're expecting a beneficial impact on the hairline, you're going to have to supplement with toco-8 well beyond a single tub... impact on testicular function will be slight. you would see more of an improvement in T levels from regular D3 supplementation, actually.

if you want to cut your teeth on a primordial product, i can't recommend endoamp enough... so many people overlook it because of the price, but it is one of the best on the market at doing what it says it does.
If I could run those two products year round I'd probably become immortal lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
well sustain and toco-8 are now on sale over at primoridal; I was thinking about picking up one of each too. Only 50 bucks. I've got a heavy oral cycle coming up and would be a great addition to my PCT.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tocotrienols stimulate removal of estrogen from the body and the 7,8-benzoflavone Block estrogen receptor binding.

both are great combo IMO

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What did Endoamp do for you?What did you notice while taking it?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't speak for all of PP's products when it comes to the Andro series and other stuff but I DO KNOW that the TRS is the best OTC PCT anyone could get. Couple it with a SERM and you'd have good recovery I believe in any case whether it's a 4 week cycle or a 14 week cycle.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What did Endoamp do for you?What did you notice while taking it?
the most noticeable aspect was improved mood; that was incredibly noticeable. also, recovery was enhanced.

as for product specs, there aren't too many products on the market that boast an 800mg phosphatidylserine content, especially one that would also combine with A-GPC.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have used both SA and toco 8. Toco 8 is a great general overall health product but not much of a muscle builder. SA gave me a fantastic sense of well being and put me in a great mood all day. Again not to much size or strength. I will use SA topical again someday. I thought about it on sale now but I just bought a house and should cut back my spending. I loved how I felt on SA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure! that sale is sooo good right now. 1/2 off alot of stuff!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally think Toco-8 is best used to prevent total shutdown on cycles that are 8+ weeks long. I could care less about the hair loss issue but Toco is worth having for constant LH stimulation during cycle. However I'm still looking for the study that might indicate such results from Toco-8. Regardless, this vitamin complex has potential to be an all-in-one health supplement for humans once more data is accumulated. It has promising effects in areas such as anti-cancer, neuroprotective activity, cholesterol lowering capabilities and anti-inflammatory effects.

SuppBro

Awards
I suggest trying the TRS stack, it includes EndoAmp and right now is cheaper as a package deal with the sale.
[trs link removed, can not add or quote links with my post count]
Too much for me to spend right now. I can cover it but I'd have to forget about something else I had planned.

For Endo Amp, I already have Erase for anti cortisol, I have Ghenerate as a GH booster, and have loads of options for test boosters out there. Don't have every function of Endo Amp covered but most of it. Than again I could buy this TRS stack and keep the stuff ready for later if I plan on getting AndroMass someday. Or when my other stuff runs out than I could fall back on that.

I noticed your sig, Is there any additional discount possible or is everything already discounted all the way as it is for the moment?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
is the trans-resveratrol in SA topical dosed high enough to lower estro?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too much for me to spend right now. I can cover it but I'd have to forget about something else I had planned.

For Endo Amp, I already have Erase for anti cortisol, I have Ghenerate as a GH booster, and have loads of options for test boosters out there. Don't have every function of Endo Amp covered but most of it. Than again I could buy this TRS stack and keep the stuff ready for later if I plan on getting AndroMass someday. Or when my other stuff runs out than I could fall back on that.

I noticed your sig, Is there any additional discount possible or is everything already discounted all the way as it is for the moment?
Best possible discount with the sale price bud, but for the future hit me up an I'll help you out;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on running DAA and EndoSurge.Do you think SA would be a good addition?
I know the SA will work well with the DAA.
Yes, in fact I use DAA and SA every time in PCT and have great results

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my Toco-8. The only downside is that I have to shave more frequently.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Sa Toco-8 Endoamp= the bomb.....

Islandmagic stack
HCGenerate
TRS
erase

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Sustain-Alpha (topical) is better then LV my thought.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add TCF-1 (DAA) and Phyto testosterone to the TRS for even better results.
I'm not picking a fight, but at what point can we just say enough is enough! I mean geeze the TRS is expensive enough not to mention the other 40-50$ your talking about adding to it. I'm really hoping this Triptorelin works like it's been claimed to work. Check out my log in about 3-4 weeks to see the results!

(1) intramuscular injection with a slin pin sounds SOOOO much better than $150+ for PCT products that you have to take for 4-6 weeks just to get ur natty test up..

I like the one and done idea, even if it only works half as good as promised I'd still say it's worth it. If it does work, it will forever change how PCT will be handled..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not picking a fight, but at what point can we just say enough is enough! I mean geeze the TRS is expensive enough not to mention the other 40-50$ your talking about adding to it. I'm really hoping this Triptorelin works like it's been claimed to work. Check out my log in about 3-4 weeks to see the results!

(1) intramuscular injection with a slin pin sounds SOOOO much better than $150+ for PCT products that you have to take for 4-6 weeks just to get ur natty test up..

I like the one and done idea, even if it only works half as good as promised I'd still say it's worth it. If it does work, it will forever change how PCT will be handled..
It's your decision, I mention it because I ran it in the past with great results