bioforge, x factor and test boosters

creancier

Awards
Hi Everyone,

Im a noob to these forums but i was wondering if any of you guys know if test boosters such as bioforge and x-factor would cause you to fail a urine drug test administered by the NCAA? Also, if you guys have experience with them which one worked best for you. Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not sure on the drug test, but Arachidonic acid probably won't be an issue. I loved both BFv3 and x-factor.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
You should be ok on both, X-Factor isn't a test booster though it's Arachidonic Acid. It's non hormonal and if you would like to do some more personal research look into 'anabolic prostaglandins' and that should guide you down the right path.

As for the Bio Forge you can go to Drug Free sport and e-mail the director personally about it. I did that when I competed and used Pro Max(which was totally ok at the time and should still be).

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
fs.ncaa.org/Docs/AMA/legislative_actions_issues/2011-12_Banned_Drugs_Educational.pdf

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If you ever have any questions your best source is to contact the organization directly before taking it. The only time Ive ever heard of a naty test boost that wasnt quite "legal" is if ti contains methyoxyisoflavone. I dont know why, but they give a wag of the finger as a no-no. Animal M-Stak, Chaotic Labz Annihilate are the only two I know.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Make sure if you are an NCAA athlete and doing heavy bouts of training getting ready for a season that you really get adequate food intake. One problem with arachidonic acid is that it is basically pro-inflammatory.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
IM pretty sure it is