Transderm vs Dermacrine Ambulldogs official comparo - AnabolicMinds.com

Transderm vs Dermacrine Ambulldogs official comparo

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Transderm vs Dermacrine Ambulldogs official comparo

let me first quantify that this comparison is not "bodybuilding" result oriented. meaning paramaters gauged are not strength, mass, fat burning etc.

The comparison is based upon how i feel physically and emotionally while using both products to enhance my trt regiment. i opt to use these instead of hcg. these are my findings only. neither product was used sponsored.

Both products used at 3 pumps/day. so here we go.

Ease of use-
    transderm- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

Libido-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 9 of 10

Energy-
    trans- 9 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

Mood-
    trans and derm 10 of 10

Appetite-
    trans- 8 of 10
    derm- 8 of 10

Aggression-
    trans- 10 of 10
    derm- 7 of 10

In my erlier post i said one was stronger so let me also quantify that here. in terms of energy and aggression transderm hit very hard and quickly, to me that is. the energy is wicked. at times on the verge of anxiety which also plays into aggression ie hyped and short tempered. so from that stand point i say trans is stronger. over dosed ingredient? i dont know. more effective carrier? more than likely.

in the end both products are great and a fantastic addition to trt. my money will certainly be spent on TRANSDERM. handsdown
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

finally we get our results, nice review
  3. Senior Member

VERY well broken down review brother. Would expect nothing less. The results are very interesting. Obviously as you pointed out the amount of each ingredient should be identical. I think most certainly the fact that trans hits harder and faster has to do with how much we improved the carrier over the original dermacrine.

Did you use both products at the same time of day as well?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ambulldog, we appreciate the time you have taken to give your unbiased review and honest feedback. It means a lot to us, and I'm sure it means a lot to the members here at AM as well. It was a very solid review and it does show that Transaderm delivers what it promises. I am happy that you are happy with it bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed that this is very well laid out. I'm glad to hear it met your standards.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review!! with all the banter back and forth about the 2 products, its nice to have an EXPERIENCED and unbiased opinion.
    this undoubtedly solidifies my future purchase of transaderm..cant wait!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like I'm going with Transderm! Very happy because I really hated how long Dermacrine took to dry.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the review.

So do you think you'll use Transaderm at 2 pumps to cut back a little on the energy/aggression, or keep it at 3 pumps?

You could get 150 servings from a single bottle at 2 pumps, versus 100 servings at 3 pumps (Really quite a value there!).
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review. I don't know if I would like the anxiety aspect of it though. Maybe at a lower dose but that would also inhibit gains somewhat. Hmm it may be worth a shot though.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Thanks for the review. I don't know if I would like the anxiety aspect of it though. Maybe at a lower dose but that would also inhibit gains somewhat. Hmm it may be worth a shot though.
    It might be that 4 pumps of Transaderm = 5 pumps of Dermacrine due to an improved carrier? It's hard to tell though, that's just conjecture.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks for the review bulldog, it seems like both products are pretty close, just to clarify...you do apply the topical solutions to your "bean bag" right?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks for the review.

So do you think you'll use Transaderm at 2 pumps to cut back a little on the energy/aggression, or keep it at 3 pumps?

You could get 150 servings from a single bottle at 2 pumps, versus 100 servings at 3 pumps (Really quite a value there!).
    i plan to and see how i feel.
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    not quite anxiety but energy to birn that wont burn off if that makes sense. gonna try 2 pumps for a bit to see if i feel any different
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thanks for the review bulldog, it seems like both products are pretty close, just to clarify...you do apply the topical solutions to your "bean bag" right?
    i normally put 1 pump on the boyz
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looks like I'm going with Transderm! Very happy because I really hated how long Dermacrine took to dry.
    i really didnt want to make i big deal on the carrier in the review as its obvious that the trans carrier is far superior, in terms of dr time which is like seconds
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    It might be that 4 pumps of Transaderm = 5 pumps of Dermacrine due to an improved carrier? It's hard to tell though, that's just conjecture.
    i will only say that i dont think ill go to 5 pumps on trans. i think its b way too much neural stim for me
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    VERY well broken down review brother. Would expect nothing less. The results are very interesting. Obviously as you pointed out the amount of each ingredient should be identical. I think most certainly the fact that trans hits harder and faster has to do with how much we improved the carrier over the original dermacrine.

Did you use both products at the same time of day as well?
    time of day always changes for me as i rotate shifts so one week its applied morning, one week night time, one week middle of the day
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i didnt want to make a big deal of the carrier in the comparo as it didnt carry a lot of weight in my test. but i will say now and anyone whos used forma knows the carier is second to none
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice comparison review bro
    doing my own thang!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Awesome to see, good stuff here
    ACSM-CPT
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

interesting.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Thanks for posting a solid review. This will definitely help steer other Anabolic Mind members in the right direction.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Credit where credit is due

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Nice comparison review bro
    thanks bro
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Nice review bulldog! Glad you choose Transaderm
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Credit where credit is due
    really is a solid product bro. im just glad this compound is still available
  27. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

very very honest review and very helpful thanks AM
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

This is the review that I think alot of us have been waiting for. Thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pretty much what I expected...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great job AM! I am hoping the carrier is better because the Derm version wreaks havoc on my skin.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Great job AM! I am hoping the carrier is better because the Derm version wreaks havoc on my skin.
    It's definitely better. If you liked derm, you should LOVE trans.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

At my age I loved Derm until the skin issue. Can't wait for my delivery to get here.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ive had no issues with the carrier. not even on the ball$
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

That is good to know
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    ive had no issues with the carrier. not even on the ball$
    let me clarify. no real issues like rash etc. but you can be sure that either product burns for a few seconds when applied to the boys
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

thanks for the review
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    This is the review that I think alot of us have been waiting for. Thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.
    you're welcome. it had to be done by a reputable member with no ties to either company
  38. T50
    Advanced Member

Sick review man. Lol at lack of PP reps in here...
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

lol^

i dont care from a company standpoint which one is better as i dont rep anymore.... but after i had enough steroids and pregnant womens hormones running through my system and snapping on primordial douche bags rodja rulk and hts, this thread makes it all worthwhile.

better product at a more reasonable price

come at me brahhhhhhhhhhzzz!!!!!!11!!!!!! !!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!! !!

and to bulldog, i read that rubbing on the boys gives you significantly more dht conversion... could possibly be the aggression factor...
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol^

i dont care from a company standpoint which one is better as i dont rep anymore.... but after i had enough steroids and pregnant womens hormones running through my system and snapping on primordial douche bags rodja rulk and hts, this thread makes it all worthwhile.

better product at a more reasonable price

come at me brahhhhhhhhhhzzz!!!!!!11!!!!!! !!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!! !!

and to bulldog, i read that rubbing on the boys gives you significantly more dht conversion... could possibly be the aggression factor...
    always rubbed a squirt on the boys even with the derm
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:21 AM
  2. AMBULLDOGS Hcgenerate + trt
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:46 AM
  3. PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:22 PM